Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not sneezing in front of long term partner

peach2218

I’ve been married to my husband for 4 years, together for more than 8. I told him about the fetish a few months ago, although we have yet to discuss it further and go into detail—and I still can’t sneeze in front of him. 

Best I can do is a stifle when he’s in the next room. Mostly silent. Sometimes I can let one out if I know he’s on the other side of the house. I usually don’t even get the urge to sneeze when he’s right next to me, and if I do, the mental block typically squashes it right down. It’s honestly kind of frustrating. 

Is there anyone else who just doesn’t sneeze in front of their SO? Are you trying to work on it, or are you happy with the way things are? 

I used to induce in public restrooms, and in rooms when someone was in the room over, til I got more comfortable with it and most of my mental block eventually went away.

2 hours ago, ID2006 said:

I used to induce in public restrooms, and in rooms when someone was in the room over, til I got more comfortable with it and most of my mental block eventually went away.

I’ve considered doing this in public spaces, or stifling at work in front of coworkers. I used to induce secretly with my husband in the same room when we were very new to the relationship, but it didn’t fix my mental block and I just went back to not sneezing in front of him.