Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone else having password issues?

Privatedancer

For some reason for about a month I have to request a password reset every single time I want to sign in.  Anyone else having this issue or know a fix to try?

14 minutes ago, Privatedancer said:

For some reason for about a month I have to request a password reset every single time I want to sign in.  Anyone else having this issue or know a fix to try?

Does your browser autofill the password when you log in ?
It might be autofilling an old one.

• 2 months later...

I started having this problem the last week or so as well. I have tried using the autofill, typing in just the password manually (immediately after changing it) and typing in the password and username. I’m wondering if the username has changed somehow?

18 hours ago, Hovercuke said:

I started having this problem the last week or so as well. I have tried using the autofill, typing in just the password manually (immediately after changing it) and typing in the password and username. I’m wondering if the username has changed somehow?

Your username is the same as your display name, so it would be Hovercuke in your case.

I can see that you have the automatic log in option enabled, so the only thing I can think of is that it's trying to use an old password. I've disabled this and closed all your active sessions - if you're still having problems, please let me know which browser and device you are using and try the following :

• Try accessing the forum from a private/incognito tab/window - do you still have the same problem ?
  • Clear your browser cache and website data (ALL of it).
  • Check your the list of saved passwords/account details in both your browser and device and delete any that refer to the forum.
  • Make sure that what you think you are entering as your password is what is actually being sent - type the password exactly as you would in your browser into your notes app, or anywhere else to make sure that nothing is being added to the end or autocorrect isn't doing anything weird.
  • Test in a different browser.

Somehow my phone’s autofill had added an s to the end of my username. That’s so bizarre, since I’ve been using the same autofill for ages, but glad it’s been solved! Thank you!

16 hours ago, Hovercuke said:

Somehow my phone’s autofill had added an s to the end of my username. That’s so bizarre, since I’ve been using the same autofill for ages, but glad it’s been solved! Thank you!

No problem :)