Sneeze Fetish Forum

Evil co-worker.

ConstantlySneezing

Observation from like half an hour ago.

So there's a weird co-worker I think I've mentioned before..

She calls me into her office to help her with something.

I sit at her desk and start on her work and I can already feel her perfume doing its work - I'm hitching like mad and she sits like 50cm from my face, like she's analysing it and I know my nostrils are flaring and my eyes are shaking..

I'm fighting the need to sneeze with all my willpower as I really don't want to sneeze in front of her because of how weird she acts (commenting, giggling) and also because I know that if I start sneezing I won't be able to stop.. 

"It's really hard for you not to sneeze, huh?" 

"Uh, y-yeah.."

I glance at her and she's got a silly smirk on her face..

She reaches into her bag and grabs something.

It is a bottle of perfume.

She proceeds to spray like 10 times, on her neck, hair, under her shirt.. 

I'm over.

I give in to around 15 sneezes, gasp a "Sorry, sorry, hah-tshhh, hah-tshhh, hah-tsshhhh" and scurry out of her office.

I hope she found someone else to do the rest of her work.

Wtf just happened lol

Half an hour later I'm still sneezy af, but at least I have some privacy..

Wow, that's unbelievable and sadistic that someone would do that....it almost doesn't sound like real life lol

Edited by Morgana
1 hour ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Observation from like half an hour ago.

So there's a weird co-worker I think I've mentioned before..

She calls me into her office to help her with something.

I sit at her desk and start on her work and I can already feel her perfume doing its work - I'm hitching like mad and she sits like 50cm from my face, like she's analysing it and I know my nostrils are flaring and my eyes are shaking..

I'm fighting the need to sneeze with all my willpower as I really don't want to sneeze in front of her because of how weird she acts (commenting, giggling) and also because I know that if I start sneezing I won't be able to stop.. 

"It's really hard for you not to sneeze, huh?" 

"Uh, y-yeah.."

I glance at her and she's got a silly smirk on her face..

She reaches into her bag and grabs something.

It is a bottle of perfume.

She proceeds to spray like 10 times, on her neck, hair, under her shirt.. 

I'm over.

I give in to around 15 sneezes, gasp a "Sorry, sorry, hah-tshhh, hah-tshhh, hah-tsshhhh" and scurry out of her office.

I hope she found someone else to do the rest of her work.

Wtf just happened lol

Half an hour later I'm still sneezy af, but at least I have some privacy..

Sounds like your boss has the fetish.  She’s definitely interested in it.  Idk who would sit that close to someone knowing they’re going to sneeze and smile about it? Yeah, definitely has it. 

3 minutes ago, Thesneezegoblin222 said:

Sounds like your boss has the fetish.  She’s definitely interested in it.  Idk who would sit that close to someone knowing they’re going to sneeze and smile about it? Yeah, definitely has it. 

Thankfully she's not my boss 😅

She's just a very arrogant person that maybe enjoys seeing me helpless? 

Bless you!

I’m sorry this happened to you. You shouldn’t feel you need to apologise for something someone else has done. Especially something they do to amuse themselves at your expense.

But at least I assume you enjoy your own sneezes, so that’s a silver lining?

What a bizarre thing for someone to do!

You should have sneezed ON her. Then not apologized and left.

4 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

Bless you!

I’m sorry this happened to you. You shouldn’t feel you need to apologise for something someone else has done. Especially something they do to amuse themselves at your expense.

But at least I assume you enjoy your own sneezes, so that’s a silver lining?

@ConstantlySneezing I totally agree with what @solitaire-au wrote here - your coworker's behaviour is totally out of line and cannot be tolerated. You did nothing wrong. And you can't be forced to work that closely with her when you have a reaction like that to her perfume.
Bless you!

On 10/3/2023 at 7:53 PM, rammus said:

We all like some artistic license but next time, please use the stories section, not the observations section. Thanks!

Agreed.

• 3 months later...
On 10/3/2023 at 6:53 PM, rammus said:

We all like some artistic license but next time, please use the stories section, not the observations section. Thanks!

Uhmm. If you're in the UK I can tell you exactly where I work as well as my full name and you can check things out for yourself. I have encountered many, many people similar to this particular co-worker who get a thrill from doing such things, call them 'bullies' if you want.

I can recount many similar anectdotes. 

No gal it’s nice to be committed to storytelling but no need to go that far with your personal details. 

Bless you! Bless you! Bless you!

Wow, that co-worker is nasty. Totally out of line! That's so mean and sadistic. I'm so sorry you had to go thru that. Maybe you can talk to HR or someone else about it. 

22 hours ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Uhmm. If you're in the UK I can tell you exactly where I work as well as my full name and you can check things out for yourself. I have encountered many, many people similar to this particular co-worker who get a thrill from doing such things, call them 'bullies' if you want.

I can recount many similar anectdotes. 

Please don't. Nor would you telling me a name verify anything. Let's move on