Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing?

ConstantlySneezing

Does blowing your nose actually help get the tickle out or something? For me it makes it so much more intense (vibrations?) and just makes me sneeze so much more.. 

59 minutes ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Does blowing your nose actually help get the tickle out or something? For me it makes it so much more intense (vibrations?) and just makes me sneeze so much more.. 

it does both for me.  Just depends on how irritated my nose is. 

Ashamed to admit that I don’t actually know how to blow my nose. Like I get the concept of it, but I just can’t do it

Hmmmmm, when I have a tickle in my nose, blowing doesn't help get it out, but it doesn't make me sneeze either. Sometimes the tickle goes away when I rub my nose, but sometimes it stays until I can finally sneeze.

19 hours ago, TheSneezeGuy said:

Ashamed to admit that I don’t actually know how to blow my nose. Like I get the concept of it, but I just can’t do it

Awwww, so what, then, you’re just snuffly? That’s not good. Come here and I’ll help you blow your nose.

10 hours ago, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

Awwww, so what, then, you’re just snuffly? That’s not good. Come here and I’ll help you blow your nose.

That would be nice!

On 10/3/2023 at 1:36 PM, ConstantlySneezing said:

@ConstantlySneezing It does for me, and when I've sneezed (or am trying to control a tickle) I definitely want to blow my nose thoroughly. As for the "vibrations" I've got a very hard, loud nose-blow and it's like the vibrations from a long honk actually scratch the itch. 

On 10/3/2023 at 3:27 PM, TheSneezeGuy said:

@TheSneezeGuy Bless you, that's not something to be ashamed of - it's one of those skills that are maybe taken for granted, but I'm actually sure there are quite a lot of people who either can't do it or struggle with it, or can't do it really well. No shame in that, or in wishing for a helping hand like @sneezy_wheezy_bby offered either!

Happy to chat if you'd like some tips 😉 of course. 

On 10/6/2023 at 12:18 AM, Rick said:

@ConstantlySneezing It does for me, and when I've sneezed (or am trying to control a tickle) I definitely want to blow my nose thoroughly. As for the "vibrations" I've got a very hard, loud nose-blow and it's like the vibrations from a long honk actually scratch the itch. 

@TheSneezeGuy Bless you, that's not something to be ashamed of - it's one of those skills that are maybe taken for granted, but I'm actually sure there are quite a lot of people who either can't do it or struggle with it, or can't do it really well. No shame in that, or in wishing for a helping hand like @sneezy_wheezy_bby offered either!

Happy to chat if you'd like some tips 😉 of course. 

Always happy to chat about sneezing!