Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you get a warning?

TheSneezeGirl

I was talking to a friend about sneezing and it turned out that his sneezes just happen. No warning. No feeling them coming. Whereas for me, I can always feel them coming. I get the tingling in my nose and know I’ve got a few seconds to get ready to sneeze. So I wondered, do you guys feel them coming? Or they just sneak up on you?

i almost always feel them coming. even when it’s sudden, i feel a tickle every time… even if it’s a quick one

3 hours ago, blessyouanon said:

i almost always feel them coming. even when it’s sudden, i feel a tickle every time… even if it’s a quick one

Pretty much the same for me

Yeah, I always get enough warning to do something about it if I'm around others, or turn away/put down stuff. :lol: However, with Chhinkni? Holy fuck. It doesn't kick in right away for me, it usually takes a few seconds of "huh, this smells strongly, but I don't have to sneeze...", enough to put the lid back on and turn on recording and grab a tissue, but once I get that prickly sensation, the sneeze can strike at ANY moment. Hitching buildup? Maybe. Sudden desperate sneeze coming so fast it's almost on inhale? Maybe. Drawn-out drippy need to sneeze that doesn't really reach the tipping point? Maybe. It's a gamble. :yay: 

On 10/4/2023 at 5:22 PM, blessyouanon said:

Same with me 

On 10/4/2023 at 6:22 PM, blessyouanon said:

It’s the same for me. I always feel a tickle, even if it’s just for a second. That’s enough time for me to prepare myself

• 3 weeks later...

Allergy sneezes I always get a warning and usually a small period of itchy hitches in between. With colds, most of the time I know, but I am often surprised by a double or triple, and once and awhile it’s a quick one with no warning. Those are my least favorite for sure! 

I always get a warning. Sometimes hours in advanced. And then sometimes it's a false alarm and nothing happens. 

7 hours ago, Bondi said:

I always get a warning. Sometimes hours in advanced. And then sometimes it's a false alarm and nothing happens. 

Hours in advance? Wow!!

• 3 months later...

Tickle always and sometimes both a tickle and sneeze at the same time, when there's no tissue available.

I feel them coming. It's usually a tingly tickle on one or both sides of my nose. Sometimes it takes several seconds to ramp up and other times it's almost instant

It seems the more quickly it develops, the stronger the sneeze. At least for me

For me yes I always get a warning. I can tell when its coming at least 5 seconds beforehand. 

14 hours ago, outdagamee said:

For me yes I always get a warning. I can tell when its coming at least 5 seconds beforehand. 

Yeah, it's similar for me. I always notice it a few seconds before which is good because I can prepare for a sneeze – try to suppress it in public or really lean into it when I'm alone!

On 10/5/2023 at 8:52 AM, blessyouanon said:

Same.