Sneeze Fetish Forum

playlists/google drive

mattifyyy

anyone got some collected google drive/youtube playlists they feel like sharing? preferably male? would be so amazing

On 10/4/2023 at 3:35 PM, mattifyyy said:

anyone got some collected google drive/youtube playlists they feel like sharing? preferably male? would be so amazing

I don't have a Google Drive playlist, but I do have a YouTube channel with my recordings of sneezing and nose blowing, if you would be interested.  The link is in my profile.

If anyone has any collections of female nose blowing and sneezing, that would be awesome!

25 minutes ago, Wetlover88 said:

Any F playlist?

The original poster of this topic has specifically created it about male content.  If you are looking for something different, it would be better to create your own, separate, topic and respect the intent of the original poster.

1 hour ago, SpookingPhlox said:

The original poster of this topic has specifically created it about male content.  If you are looking for something different, it would be better to create your own, separate, topic and respect the intent of the original poster.

The title mentioned "preferably male" but didn't strictly rule out females. The post didn't specify gender with any tags, so it seems the request was open to both male and female responses

Edited by Wetlover88

I have a pretty sizeable Google drive folder entirely of male sneezes. Would be happy to discuss trading stuff. DM me and we can talk! 

31 minutes ago, thethingof said:

I have a pretty sizeable Google drive folder entirely of male sneezes. Would be happy to discuss trading stuff. DM me and we can talk! 

i’m not quite sure how to send a dm on here unless my account isn’t old enough. 

2 hours ago, mattifyyy said:

these are phenomenal 

I’m glad you like them 🙂! I hope there are others who enjoyed them too. Eventually over time, I will post more either here or a new thread. 

To answer @Wetlover88question, no I don’t have (F) clips. I’m all about (M) content.

@thethingof : I’m not able to DM but if you can figure another way let me know. 

I’d love to but I’m not sure how outside of DM as we obviously can’t drop emails or anything in the chain!!

22 hours ago, jc475 said:

Here is a small playlist (All Male) that everyone might enjoy. Let me know if you like these. Warning: strong language is used in some of these clips. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ErNs4NWmeMoc3Xb-SAcUWDPp21PZf5zg?usp=sharing 

Wow, I liked it very much. My favourite was Sproyler_01. Thanks for sharing. And let me know, if you will ad something. 

On 10/6/2023 at 6:20 PM, thethingof said:

I’d love to but I’m not sure how outside of DM as we obviously can’t drop emails or anything in the chain!!

@thethingof email should be visible in profile if that helps

I have a Google Drive with quite a large selection of F clips. Get in touch if you want the link, ideally if you have some stuff of your own to trade that would be even better.

2 hours ago, TheRiddler said:

I have a Google Drive with quite a large selection of F clips. Get in touch if you want the link, ideally if you have some stuff of your own to trade that would be even better.

What? Yeah, could u link me?

10 hours ago, TheRiddler said:

Could you swing me the link as well please?

10 hours ago, TheRiddler said:

Would also love the link and have plenty of stuff to trade in return! My email is on my profile, thanks 

Once you have the ability to do so, PM me, otherwise I won't be sharing it or my other contact details freely here, sorry.

I have a collection of streamer men sneezes that I can share.

Lots of streamer men sneeze alot!

Edited by colorado198219
21 hours ago, colorado198219 said:

I have a collection of streamer men sneezes that I can share.

Lots of streamer men sneeze alot!

That would be great !