Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy therapist

Lady Blessington

So like……… this was not hot to me but also my therapy session today was basically a sneeze fic lololol so enjoy & thank you for the space to unpack?

My therapist knows about my kink and when we’ve talked about it she’s been like “that is wonderful! You do you! Go find your fellow sneeze people and speak your mother tongue together and see that you are perfect the way you are” 🌈🌈🌈🦄🦄🦄

She prooooobably remembers that about me even though we haven’t talked about it in awhile.

Today she was stuffy when I came in and she sneezed and was like “I knew that was coming! I was waiting for that” and blew her nose and we continued.

SIDE NOTE there is a box of tissues on the coffee table between us in her office! For when the client cries I guess but not today lolol also I would be too humiliated to take / use a Kleenex while she watched anyway & never have. But it has a nice pale wood tissue box cover and today she kept raiding that box 🪴🪴🪴

ADDITIONAL SIDE NOTE when she blows her nose she folds over the tissue and then folds it again and throws it away so it always looks like these neat perfect squares of tissue that don’t look soggy or crumpled in any way, like presentable at all times, and immediately discarded without hesitation.

SO YAH tons of sneezing (adorable stifles) with follow up comments (therapist to nose: “okay, stop now”) and tons of nose blowing but super neat and appropriately timed nose blowing?

After a bit she said her allergies had come out of nowhere, and after another bit I asked what she was allergic to and she said she’d been out in the park earlier and now it was catching up with her.

She would make eye contact even when she was blowing her nose? I usually blessed her if she’d sneezed (I never saw them coming) and looked away while she took care of herself… and it was really beautiful to me how not-embarrassed she was? Like she was responding to the situation in the exact right proportion it called for.

I kept wondering if she remembered about my kink / hangup but I was too thrown to bring it up.

My therapist is a treasure and one day I will be that not-weird about sneezing and blowing my nose in front of people.

FINAL SIDE NOTE I don’t really know how I could tell but I wasn’t thinking about illness/contagion, like it was clear almost right away that this was an allergy situation.

Thanks for these obs.....this is one of the coolest obs I have read in a while!!  To be honest, I was torn while reading it because I know that if I was in your seat, I would be freaking out (mainly because all of what you described are part of my fetish), but also because I would feel bad that she was miserable.  Not sure if that makes sense or not.

I have told my therapist about my fetishes as well, to which she replied basically in the same way yours did.  I have not seen my therapist blow her nose yet, but I have blown my nose in front of her before (self-obs for another time, I guess).

Why do you feel uncomfortable sneezing and blowing your nose in front of people, if you don't mind me asking?  I only get embarrassed when I feel as though my nose blow is going to be very productive or super loud.

Again, great obs!

23 hours ago, Yep said:

Not sure if that makes sense or not.

100%! I don’t have allergies or know what that is like but she wasn’t too congested at least & blowing always cleared it up! Hopefully not miserable 🤞🏻

Hmm I keep forgetting we don’t all have a mental block! I’m gonna go with childhood trauma 😂😂😂😭😭😭

Thanks for responding! I love knowing people here will get it when things like this happen. It was a big deal lol

On 10/4/2023 at 11:20 PM, Tumblesworth said:

She would make eye contact even when she was blowing her nose?

I find this hot when a person does this because I see it as they are comfortable around me and trust me not to react. 

11 hours ago, Reader said:

I find this hot when a person does this because I see it as they are comfortable around me and trust me not to react. 

Oh wow I love this. 🤌🏻

It conveyed confidence for sure and confidence is so attractive!

21 hours ago, Tumblesworth said:

Oh wow I love this. 🤌🏻

It conveyed confidence for sure and confidence is so attractive!

That does sound incredibly hot... I understand that it was a very weird situation for you, but I totally agree that it does sound like a sneeze fic haha 

On 10/8/2023 at 9:27 AM, sneezysunshine said:

I totally agree that it does sound like a sneeze fic haha

Omg thank you for getting it 😅

I flashed on Chanel’s fic about the therapist with a cold who decides to do exposure therapy with her group and the was like “omg did she give herself allergies to expose me?” And then I was like “lol self you are not THAT important but you defs matter to me” 💞

On 10/8/2023 at 10:22 AM, Mr Snz said:

It's soo nice that your therapist accepted your fetish 

She is honestly the best. I interviewed a few before I chose her and I am so glad I did!

On 10/10/2023 at 1:04 AM, Tumblesworth said:

She is honestly the best. I interviewed a few before I chose her and I am so glad I did!

I feel happy for you :)

On 10/10/2023 at 2:03 AM, Tumblesworth said:

Omg thank you for getting it 😅

I flashed on Chanel’s fic about the therapist with a cold who decides to do exposure therapy with her group and the was like “omg did she give herself allergies to expose me?” And then I was like “lol self you are not THAT important but you defs matter to me” 💞

Well, imagine if she actually would have done that. Like induced with an allergen before without telling you. Sorta dreamy and also very very strange at the same time probably if it would have happened irl. (But nice in your own fantasy!) 

On 10/12/2023 at 3:58 PM, sneezysunshine said:

Well, imagine if she actually would have done that. Like induced with an allergen before without telling you. Sorta dreamy and also very very strange at the same time probably if it would have happened irl. (But nice in your own fantasy!) 

Thank you for helping me play the tape through lol! That would have been a super unprofessional move on her part and I’m glad it’s not what happened 😂💞

Awh wow! It's been so long since I've seen a sneeze fit in person :( I cannot imagine how happy this made you haha she seems like an amazing person! Great sneezes too! (Stifles are my favourites haha)

13 hours ago, dwaekki said:

Awh wow! It's been so long since I've seen a sneeze fit in person :( I cannot imagine how happy this made you haha she seems like an amazing person! Great sneezes too! (Stifles are my favourites haha)

I love stifles toooo! 

You know what I am noticing, is maybe I need the fear-of-contagion element for it to be hot to me! But I don’t like catching anything, so it’s like there is no good IRL scenario lol!

She is amazing and we laughed and smiled a lot 😁

Thanks for the good wishes and I hope you see a good fit soon 🤓