Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite kinda sneezes

Leon

Soo ive been a fan of sneezing for a while and ive come across many differnt kinds of people and each one has a different kinda sneeze they enjoy. 

What kinda sneezes does everyone enjoy?

For me i enjoy hitchy sneezes the vocals are just mind melting, wet and spray sneezes have to be some of my favorite kinda sneezes. 

15 hours ago, Leon said:

Soo ive been a fan of sneezing for a while and ive come across many differnt kinds of people and each one has a different kinda sneeze they enjoy. 

What kinda sneezes does everyone enjoy?

For me i enjoy hitchy sneezes the vocals are just mind melting, wet and spray sneezes have to be some of my favorite kinda sneezes. 

Wet and spray sneezes are definitely a favorite of mine for the longest time :)

11 hours ago, iojo said:

Rapids, allergy, uncontrollable, strong those kinda

YYYEEESSS!!!

allergies over cold any day of the week

9 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Wet and spray sneezes are definitely a favorite of mine for the longest time :)

Wet spray sneeze are also my favorite one sneezes 

Want to message me so we can talk spray 

Wet spray sneezes with a bit of force to them. I love it when they sound similar to a stereotypical sneeze sound (ex. ACHOO). I prefer male sneezes so I like ones on the louder side.

I like sneezes from any cause, and I love fits. 

Allergy and cold sneezes, and more specifically, I just love sneezing fits in general, especially when theyre full, unstifled sneezes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Who can pick one kind???

Hitching and buildups are so important. Forceful sneezes are good. I like the sound of a lot of stifles, or especially half-stifles. I also like really loud sneezes.

It's maybe lame or cliche but my favourite sneezes are always ones that come from the people I'm most attracted to. I think attraction and connection to a person is more important than the qualities of their sneeze.

I absolutely adore buildups, especially when they are clearly desperate to stope sneezing, that crescendo into powerful sneezes.

On 10/6/2023 at 11:41 PM, bingochamp7 said:

Wet spray sneezes with a bit of force to them. I love it when they sound similar to a stereotypical sneeze sound (ex. ACHOO). I prefer male sneezes so I like ones on the louder side.

I like sneezes from any cause, and I love fits. 

Agreed. The wetter, the better for me. It doesn’t matter to me if it’s from allergy or cold

I love allergy sneezes on the wet side - especially uncontrollable ones with hitching. Rapids are great. I like when someone is talking and can’t get through their sentences or when they touch your arm or something like that while they sneeze - so rare, but amazing when it happens!