Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wrapped in Cellophane (Stranger Things, Steve)

Skylacticon

Hiii. ^_^ I found this old fic I wrote and thought I'd share it. Hope y'all are well. xx

-

“You’re so adorable it’s disgusting.”

“I know.” Steve glanced over at Robin from the driver’s seat, as he heard the cellophane crinkling. Robin held the wrapped bouquet under her nose, grinning down at the yellow flowers. “Hey, be careful with those.”

“I am, don’t worry,” she assured him. “Ooh stop-“

Steve braked with a jolt, coming safely to a halt behind the car in front of them. He let out a sharp breath, not looking at Robin. Meanwhile, she glanced at him with wide eyes. “Sorry,” he muttered, after a couple of seconds.

“You good, there?”

“Fine, fine.”

Steve made a show of turning his head to check both sides of the intersection. Robin kept staring at him, mildly amused. After a while of being silent, she decided not to tease him anymore, and behave. But then-

“huHdt'ESSCHHh!!” A soft, smothered sneeze, covered by the back of his hand. Robin saw him swipe briefly under his nose, before lowered his hand. Her eyes widened.

“And you’re allergic to the flowers, you are too goddamn cute.”

“I’m not allergic to them,” he snapped back, resuming his focus on driving. He moved his eyes analytically, staring in any direction except Robin’s.

“Steeeeve,” she whined playfully.

A tiny smile cracked on Steve’s lips. “Yeah,” he said softly, his eyes visibly shining as he glanced to his right to check the blind spot before changing lanes. “He likes… daffodils, he told me one time. And… I couldn’t not get them.”

A strange combination of a pout and a smile had spread across Robin’s face, as she gazed down at the bouquet. The thought of Eddie having an admiration for cupped yellow flowers was endearing, and the fact that Steve had gotten them for him, despite his allergies was awfully sweet. It reminded her of the time her dad had gotten them a cat because her mother had been wanting one, while he himself had mild allergies to it.

“I’m fine, though,” Steve continued casually. “Like, as long as I get some air every now and then, which is probably why, hih-! heH’KDJSCHH!!-ioo…” he barely smothered the next sneeze with the back of his left forearm. He sniffed hard, and cleared his throat. “Which is probably why I’m *snrff!* sneezing...”

“Well, the window is open.”

“Uh… *snf!* Well, you know. Tree pollen and shit.” Steve raised a curled knuckle and rubbed under his septum.

“You’re a peach,” Robin jabbed affectionately, and Steve’s evasive gaze lit up with another shy grin.

“I am, though, aren’t I?” Steve wondered aloud, running his hand through his hair. His expression had gone a bit serious. Robin looked over at him.

She stared as he kept his eyes on the road, a gentle smile upturning the corners of her lips. “It’s adorable, Dingus,” she said more gently. I think he’ll love them.”

Steve gave her a brief glance, his eyes soft. He turned back to watch the road. After a bit of silence, Steve snorted a small laugh.

“My god, I am a peach,” he muttered, biting his index finger, as if the thought of not getting Eddie flowers was an option he hadn’t even thought of.

Robin glanced back over, a teasing grin spreading back across her face. “It’s okay man,” she chuckled. “I’m telling you. It’s cute.”

• 2 weeks later...