Sneeze Fetish Forum

Huge Sneezes

Tumble

Two obs from today. 

First:

It’s finally starting to feel like Fall here, cool mornings in the 40s and 50s it feels so delicious to wake up with my window open. Generally, I’m not allergic much but the breeze must of blown something in my window this morning. I woke up sneezing (something I never do), these big buildup-y loud sneezes. 12 of them all some variation of heh neh ekk chooo! 

Second: Like I said it’s Fall, green chili season. I picked up a bushel of roasted chilis this afternoon, it is the best smell in the world. They’ve been cooling on the counter all afternoon. I just finished peeling them and bagging them for the freezer, an hour or so of work. They never make me sneeze but my nose has already been sensitive all day. 

Just as I finished getting ready for bed I started sneezing again. These were even bigger and louder, they made me bend over they were so strong and fast I must have sneezed 15 times in like two minutes. Now my throat is raw. 

Good night. 

6 hours ago, Tumble said:

Two obs from today. 

First:

It’s finally starting to feel like Fall here, cool mornings in the 40s and 50s it feels so delicious to wake up with my window open. Generally, I’m not allergic much but the breeze must of blown something in my window this morning. I woke up sneezing (something I never do), these big buildup-y loud sneezes. 12 of them all some variation of heh neh ekk chooo! 

Second: Like I said it’s Fall, green chili season. I picked up a bushel of roasted chilis this afternoon, it is the best smell in the world. They’ve been cooling on the counter all afternoon. I just finished peeling them and bagging them for the freezer, an hour or so of work. They never make me sneeze but my nose has already been sensitive all day. 

Just as I finished getting ready for bed I started sneezing again. These were even bigger and louder, they made me bend over they were so strong and fast I must have sneezed 15 times in like two minutes. Now my throat is raw. 

Good night. 

Bless you @Tumble.  What sets you off? 

10 hours ago, Thesneezegoblin222 said:

Bless you @Tumble.  What sets you off? 

Not sure in the morning, but in the evening it was the hour + of breathing in hot peppers. 

4 hours ago, kikuwitch said:

@Tumble Bless you! 🌻 I really like big strong sneezes. Thanks for sharing!

🥰

20 hours ago, Tumble said:

These were even bigger and louder, they made me bend over they were so strong and fast I must have sneezed 15 times in like two minutes.

I enjoy body-bending sneezes a lot, bless you. Do you place your hand on your waist as you sneeze, or keep your waist uncovered?

On 10/13/2023 at 2:18 AM, Tumble said:

Two obs from today. 

First:

Good night. 

Bless you. Wow 15 times! I’m the complete opposite. I barely can get two out at a time.