Sneeze Fetish Forum

What to do to make a buildup longer?

imml1

Whenever I sneeze, whether I induce it or sneeze naturally, I sneeze almost as soon as I feel a tickle. Buildups, hitching and false starts are my favorite aspects of sneezing so I wish I could experience it myself. Unfortunately, I very rarely succeed. I always either sneeze right away or feel a tickle and that's it. Any ideas on how to "fix" this? Anyone here have the same problem? Sorry if this question is stupid or weird

Probably the only way is to hold back the sneeze. That will make it "tease" more. If you're "too good" at holding back, this might just make the sneeze go away, so you will need to let it out eventually if you want to have an actual hitching, false-start-y sneeze.

On 10/15/2023 at 8:20 AM, brokensneeze said:

Probably the only way is to hold back the sneeze. That will make it "tease" more. If you're "too good" at holding back, this might just make the sneeze go away, so you will need to let it out eventually if you want to have an actual hitching, false-start-y sneeze.

Any tips for holding back?? I'm not really good at it, I think

I find exhaling through my nose can help delay a sneeze and make the buildup more prominent. Definitely avoid breathing in where you can, as long as you don't pass out or anything 😅

On 10/15/2023 at 2:20 AM, brokensneeze said:

I agree. Hold back to a point but not without having it disappear

I try to slow down my breathing. Don’t sniff in or look up at light. Sometimes touching my nose helps stop it. Sometimes I can’t lol but experiment a little to find out what works best for you. I am not naturally good at it so I have to keep working on it! :)