Sneeze Fetish Forum

Working Hazards

Tumble

Not to post too often in here but today needed sharing. 

I work in a restaurant and today I was making one of our sauces, which includes ghost pepper powder. I was careful, really careful mixing in the powder. But the thing with this sauce is that there is a lot of vinegar as well, which is really good at getting into the air when you mix it in. Along with whatever other ingredients are in the bowl.  

I felt it right a way, but it just sort of burned in that way that’s too much at first. I figured I’d just tear up and get on with it, which is a good thing in a busy kitchen during Sunday brunch.

But as the burning dissipate it started to tickle deep down.  The sort that makes you blink your eyes. In any other situation I would have just rubbed my nose, but you can’t really do that in a restaurant kitchen. So I tried to wiggle my nose on its own. That worked for a few minutes until it didn’t. 

It was a fit of sneezes with long (for me buildups) ehh ehh ah ah gn’chh choo (these were quiet endings). I stifled them all with my tongue on the roof of my mouth. They started out close together, like every few seconds but slowed as time went on. I probably sneezed for five minutes, I’m not sure anyone noticed.  

11 hours ago, Tumble said:

But as the burning dissipate it started to tickle deep down.  The sort that makes you blink your eyes. In any other situation I would have just rubbed my nose, but you can’t really do that in a restaurant kitchen. So I tried to wiggle my nose on its own. That worked for a few minutes until it didn’t. 

😍 please post as often as possible if you’re gonna write things like this. Would you mind describing what your nose looks like?

15 hours ago, Sneeze lover said:

This is a really great observation bless you

You’re welcome. 

5 hours ago, Coolio said:

😍 please post as often as possible if you’re gonna write things like this. Would you mind describing what your nose looks like?

Umm, it’s a boring nose not too big not too small, slightly unaligned from a broken nose years ago from high school softball. I honestly don’t spend a lot of time looking at it. 

2 hours ago, Tumble said:

You’re welcome. 

Umm, it’s a boring nose not too big not too small, slightly unaligned from a broken nose years ago from high school softball. I honestly don’t spend a lot of time looking at it. 

No such thing as a boring nose 

@Tumble Bless you! 🌸 Sneezing for five minutes, wow... I imagine it must have been hard not to be able to let them out freely.
And I agree with what @Coolio said: There is no such thing as a boring nose! 👃

1 hour ago, Coolio said:

No such thing as a boring nose 

Well fine, not distinctive. 

1 hour ago, kikuwitch said:

@Tumble Bless you! 🌸 Sneezing for five minutes, wow... I imagine it must have been hard not to be able to let them out freely.
And I agree with what @Coolio said: There is no such thing as a boring nose! 👃

I’m used to not letting them out, restaurant work and all.