Sneeze Fetish Forum

Caught a bad, snotty cold! 🤧🤧

Italiangirl

So...

I went on a trip with my friends, one of them had a cold and of course I caught it from her by the end of the trip!

It began on Sunday evening when I started feeling off: I felt feverish, tired and at night I had chills too.

Plus, I had a scratchy/sore throat and a weird feeling of discomfort in my nose...

I knew I was coming down with a cold because those are tell-tale signs for me, so I wasn't surprised when I woke up with an alternatively runny/stuffy nose and an even worse sore throat the next morning!

I also got an itchy nose at times but no sneezes, just lots of nose-rubbing, wet and thick sniffles and especially lots and lots of blowing yesterday to keep my nose in check!

It got worse by the minute and by the evening I was blowing my nose constantly and had a pretty high fever and chills...

Today I woke up feeling better on the fever and chills front as those symptoms seem to be gone now, but my nose is suuuper stuffed up and snotty and I have to blow it a lot!

My throat is still a little sore, but it's mostly in my nose at the moment...

My sinuses feel heavy and sore, I have a bad headache and my nose already feels irritated from all the wiping and the blowing...

No natural sneezes so far but I did have to induce to get the tickle out.

It was so easy to induce as my nose is so sensitive right now and I got a few snotty sneezes out.

I feel absolutely full of the cold today so I think I'll stay in bed as much as I can... 🥺🥺🤧🤧

Here's a playlist of the recordings I took so far, they're from last night and this morning:

Edited by Italiangirl

Update: I definitely caught one of the worst, snottiest colds I've had in a long time! 🥺🥺

I'm super snotty and stuffed up still but the congestion is all up in my sinuses so I can still breathe through my nose, which already feels irritated, sore and swollen 😩😩

This is not a particularly sneezy cold apparently but I did get a few sneezes out!

I had to sneeze into a tissue as they were super messy...

Lots and lots of productive nose blowing but the relief doesn't last long as my nose fills right back up again!

I'm on to my 3rd packet of tissues of the day and I need to blow pretty much constantly at this point...

I'm already tired of feeling so full of the cold 😩😩

Edited by Italiangirl
2 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Update: I definitely caught one of the worst, snottiest colds I've had in a long time! 🥺🥺

I'm super snotty and stuffed up still but the congestion is all up in my sinuses so I can still breathe through my nose, which already feels irritated, sore and swollen 😩😩

This is not a particularly sneezy cold apparently but I did get a few sneezes out!

I had to sneeze into a tissue as they were super messy...

Lots and lots of productive nose blowing but the relief doesn't last long as my nose fills right back up again!

I'm on to my 3rd packet of tissues of the day and I need to blow pretty much constantly at this point...

I'm already tired of feeling so full of the cold 😩😩

So sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.....I hope you feel better soon!

Bless you!  Thank you for sharing your productive, gurgly blow with us!  

Please keep us posted as you get better!

Update: 

I woke up today feeling just as snotty and stuffed up as I was yesterday...

Lots and lots of productive, snotty blowing just to be able to breathe a little easier and the congestion is making my head and sinuses hurt sooo bad... 🥺🥺

I really hope I'm not getting a sinus infection but all the signs are there... 😩😩

My nose got itchy at times especially this morning so I had to induce and I got a few tired-sounding, messy sneezes out... 

At least my fever is gone and I'm slowly getting my appetite back, but I'm sooo tired and sleepy all the time even though I haven't left my bed all day and I've been taking lots of naps... ☹️☹️

The congestion is doing a little bit better at the moment but it's so weird because it feels like it's easing up for a little while just for my nose to fill right back up again after a bit... ☹️☹️

I'm stuck in a loop of feeling horrible then better then horrible again 😩😩

What a terrible cold! 🥺🥺

I really hope I'll get over the worst of it by tomorrow... 

I'll keep you updated!

Now back to bed 🥺🥺

Edited by Italiangirl
17 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Update: 

I woke up today feeling just as snotty and stuffed up as I was yesterday...

Lots and lots of productive, snotty blowing just to be able to breathe a little easier and the congestion is making my head and sinuses hurt sooo bad... 🥺🥺

I really hope I'm not getting a sinus infection but all the signs are there... 😩😩

My nose got itchy at times especially this morning so I had to induce and I got a few tired-sounding, messy sneezes out... 

At least my fever is gone and I'm slowly getting my appetite back, but I'm sooo tired and sleepy all the time even though I haven't left my bed all day and I've been taking lots of naps... ☹️☹️

The congestion is doing a little bit better at the moment but it's so weird because it feels like it's easing up for a little while just for my nose to fill right back up again after a bit... ☹️☹️

I'm stuck in a loop of feeling horrible then better then horrible again 😩😩

What a terrible cold! 🥺🥺

I really hope I'll get over the worst of it by tomorrow... 

I'll keep you updated!

Now back to bed 🥺🥺

Sorry to hear that you're still not feeling well and hope you don't get a sinus infection!  What color is your snot, is it clear or yellow too?  

Update:

Yesterday I woke up feeling a bit better, less tired and weak.

Unfortunately though, yesterday I still went through 3 packets of tissues as I was soooo congested and snotty still... ☹️☹️

Lots and lots of productive blowing!

Plus, my nose was very itchy but I wasn't sneezing so I decided to induce: my nose was so sensitive that I got 6 sneezes out with no effort!

Inducing made my nose run an awful lot so that brought one even  more blowing! 🤧🤧

Last night was rough as my head and sinuses hurt so bad and no matter how much I blew my nose, I was still so stuffed up! 🥺🥺

Luckily after some more blowing it got better and I managed to get some sleep...

Today is day 5 of this cold and I woke up with an itchy, stuffy and snotty nose still and I also have a bit of a cough now ☹️☹️

I still have lots of sinus pressure and a bad sinus headache and I constantly need to blow my nose...

Uuuugh this cold is so bad I can't wait for it to be over! 🥺🥺☹️☹️🤧🤧

I'll keep you updated! 🥰🥰