Sneeze Fetish Forum

GEICO AD. Female sneeze and really red nose.

Daphine

I'm not sure if this has been posted already but I saw it last Sunday night while watching my Buffalo Bills on Sunday night football.  I have to admit that when I saw it I thought of all my male friends in this community.  If you have yet to see it enjoy!

Thanks for discovering this! I actually found the original video from GEICO, thought I’d post it here as well for others to enjoy :)

On 10/25/2023 at 2:51 PM, Sneezingnonstop said:

Thanks for discovering this! I actually found the original video from GEICO, thought I’d post it here as well for others to enjoy :)

I didn't realize that this had been posted already.  Thank you @Sneezingnonstop for posting this on here.

12 hours ago, Schnippi said:

It is so great! No doubt there aren't people from the community involved :) We need more like this

Thank you @Schnippi for saying that, it was really nice to hear.  A really BIG thank you needs to go to @Sneezingnonstop for posting this commercial in the first place.

I did post another clip on the same day.  This was the first new Scooby Doo sneeze that I had found in months!