Sneeze Fetish Forum

A good cold?

Schnippi

For the cold preferring people around: what is the best wax someone could have one? A lot of sneezes like in the beginning stages? Runny or stuffs nose? A mix of both?

To me it's mostly sneezing and the inevitable nose low afterwards :)

Quite a sneezy cold, a runny nose that needs lots of blowing between frequent sniffles (even though sniffing can annoy me), and a stuffy sounding voice

I love a sneezy cold with long build ups ❤️ Makes me melt every time.

I also really prefer colds that come on slowly; that “am I coming down with something?” debate is exhilarating to experience and to watch. Almost one of my favorite parts, to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the desperate sneezing that can come with a cold. But also the sniffles!! I've enjoyed wavs with mostly cold sniffles, talking about how awful they feel, and some odd sneezes here and there. It's also about the hoarse voice and the blowing. Just the helplessness of it and the caretaking part of "oh I'm gonna care for you, I don't mind if I get sick from this" just does something for me. Pretty much all of it... I feel like the sound of cold sneezes is usually so different from allergy sneezes, and it's just a lot better haha. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love a snotty sneezy cold with lots of blowing in-between plus the odd sniffle and a stuffy voice.

7 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

I love a snotty sneezy cold with lots of blowing in-between plus the odd sniffle and a stuffy voice.

This.. 👌