Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi everyone!

Random Magic

I'm not new here, but I am newly registered so hello! 38 y/o M from UK.

I been following this forum for years, only now finding myself ready to get involved! I suppose the reason for de-lurking now is I recently had a relationship break down, and it was the kind of situation that makes you question who you are as a person and how you achieve happiness. I've been into sneezing forever and it's a big part of who I am - they didn't know. I've never spoken  about the fetish or connected personally with anyone, so here I am making my first post and the decision to be more open and positive about it.

I write, so in that respect I will be making contributions to the site in the near future! Giving back seems like a corny phrase, but it's about time I contributed having enjoyed so much over the years. 

I'm open to chatting to members, but not sure I need to be validated to contact/be contactable  - in any case I will probably leave it a bit of time before reaching out to anyone so I have a bit of post history behind me.

Hello and good to have you here! It's always nice to see people delurking, though it sucks that it was an unpleasant event that was the catalyst.

Looking forward to seeing what you decide to post!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, welcome to the forum! Always nice to see a new face~ And my condolences on the break up; hopefully being on here and interacting helps a little bit! I know they always say time heals and what not, but a good distraction doesn't hurt either! ^^