Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Day Alone

Inducer

OK, so new to posting and very new to writing.  My first sneeze fic, so please be gentle!  (But, welcome constructive suggestions on how to improve!  I've never attempted spelling sneezes before, that seemed the most challenging part!)

A little bit of everything here: feathers, pepper, dust, hankerchief/nose blowing, etc.  Hope you enjoy!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

What I thought was going to be a good day, turned out even better than I could have imagined.

I got up Monday morning in an especially good mood.  My company had closed the office while doing some required maintenance, so I had the day off.  The rest of my household still had school and work, which meant for the first time in a very long time, I would have the house all to myself!  I had slept in a little because my husband said he would get the kids off to school, so I could relax.  

I got up, had coffee, browsed social media and was wondering what I was going to do with my alone time.  Since I hadn’t had very much privacy in a while, and hubby didn’t know of my…special interests… I decided to take advantage of this day to make it a bit sneezy.

I’m not a naturally sneezy person, so I have to rely on various methods to help this along.  I got out my bottle of chhinkni and a paint brush.  I started with tickling my nose with the tip of the brush, just testing out how sensitive my nose might be today.  Luckily, a small twitch and a deep tingle told me that it was going to be a good day.

I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.  As I began to cook, I reached for the salt & pepper.  After adding the seasonings to my eggs, I stood there with the pepper shaker in my hand.  I smiled slyly as I shook the container up and took the cap off.  Putting my nose right to the opening, I took a deep sniff.  I could feel the pepper dust floating into my nostrils.  Not a burning, but a deep tickle, that felt incredibly enjoyable, even though it didn’t produce an immediate sneeze.  I wasn’t worried, I knew they would come, gradually and sporadically over the next half an hour or so.  That’s how it worked for me and I have to say, it might be my favorite way to sneeze.  I enjoy the pre-sneeze sensation- the anticipation, the teasing and tingling, the build up, the hitchy breath.  The release is satisfying, but its the feeling leading up to it that really gets to me.

I continue preparing breakfast and I feel the pepper doing it’s thing.  My nose begins to feel a bit stuffy and deep in the back, the sneeze starts to very slowly build.  I pause what I’m doing and focus on that sensation.  I relax and breathe into it, gently trying to coax it out.  I tilt my head up towards the light.  As I take one more breath, I know I’ve hit the point of no return.  My next breath hitches, heh- sharp inhald, heh- I’m gon-heh snee- hatshiew!  My head comes forward as the uncovered sneeze escapes the confines of my nostrils.  

“That’s was perfect,” I thought to myself, “Just the right amount of strength without being to har-  har” I stopped as another sneeze rapidly intensified and made it impossible to finish that thought.  My eyes watered and the deep intense itch made me scrunch up my face.  hatCHOO! My body propelled forward with the force of the sneeze that I hadn’t been expecting.

“Well, that was interesting," I thought.

My nose continued to buzz just enough to be noticeable, but not be too distracting.  After breakfast, I cleaned up, but grabbed the pepper shaker on my way out of the kitchen.  

I sat on the couch with my "helpers".  I knew the chhinkni would produce an intense (for me) fit, and I wasn’t ready for that.  I wanted to relax and enjoy being sneezy for a while more.  After all, I had hours before anyone would be home.  I opened up my computer and found my way to the Sneeze Fetish Forum to read some stories and observations.  While I browsed the site, I took another sniff of pepper and instantly could feel a sneeze building.  “My nose must be sensitive today,” I thought.  I had just been reading someone’s observation that when they tried to hold back their sneezes, it made their fit worse.  So, I decided to give it a try.  Just as I was sure it was about to happen, I pressed my left index finger just under my nose.  “Damn, too much,” I thought as the sensation completely disappeared.  I waited a few minutes and nothing.  Another sniff of the pepper and again, quickly was on the verge of a sneeze.  I waited until the last second, again bringing my finger up.  This time, I was careful to not press quite as hard.  It seemed to work:  the immediate desperation faded, but I could still feel the sneeze right there, ready to explode if given the chance.  It was agony and ecstasy, and I didn’t want it to stop.  I held it there for as long as I could before I took my finger away in fear of losing the sneeze. 

I wasn’t prepared for what happened.  My eyes watered and the intensity of the tingling in my nostrils was like nothing I had ever felt before.  Heh-HEH-HEH- Etshiew!  Atchoo!   HA-HA Hatchieww  HeetCHOO!

After letting out the last sneeze, I gave a little sniffle.  The screen and keyboard were covered in a fine mist from the uncovered explosions that shook me.  My heart was racing, and my breath was heavy.  I hadn’t been expecting that, since I usually can only get one or two sneezes out at a time when I induce.  I reached for the light pink floral handkerchief in my pocket to dry my watering eyes and blew my nose gently.  I got up, grabbed a cup of tea, and settled back down for a bit more reading.  If that inspiration had worked so well, I wondered what else I could try today?

Part 2

I continued reading and made a mental note of all the different spices and allergens that were mentioned.  I doubted most would work for me, but then again, today didn’t seem like a normal day.  So, I grabbed my hanky and chhinkni and shoved them in my pocket, determined to wander around the house and yard to see what else might trigger my unusually sensitive nose.  I started at the spice drawer, but decided I wanted to be a bit more creative.

I went to the garage, and dug around the shelving, knowing there was plenty of dust and who knows what else in there.  I could feel the dust very gently tickling the very tip of my nose, but not enough to sneeze.  I noticed the clear bin sitting next to me with halloween costumes and a bright pink feather boa right on top.  Perfect.  I grabbed the boa and wrapped it around my neck.  The soft feathers tickled my sensitive skin and I thought they’d been good at tickling elsewhere too.

From there, I wandered out to the yard and noticed that our patio table was covered in a thick fresh layer of yellow-green pollen.  As I walked past, I ran my finger through it and sniffed a bit.  The general buzz of my nose grew, but still not enough to get relief.  I ran the end of the boa through the pollen, creating a swirly, flowy design in the tantalizing particles.  I brought it to my nose and inhaled deeply and I drew the soft feathers under my nose.  One of the feathers caught me just right and slipped just into my nostril.  A shiver ran through my whole body and my nostrils quivered as I instinctively tilted my head back and my eyes fluttered.  I teased myself some more with the boa, trying desperately to coax out the sneeze that was currently providing exquisite torture.  I was just on the edge of sweet relief, a few more feather strokes around the inside of my nose.  heh-HEH-eshieww  Hetchiew  I st- still nee-d gonna ah AH- ATCHOO! 

With my nose being satisfied for the moment that it had rid itself of the invading stimulants, it returned to the gentle background tickle I had been feeling all day.  I pulled out my handkerchief and gave a small blow.  My nose was definitely more runny than normal and the sensation of blowing caused an abrupt, unexpected sneeze.  Huptxnk!  “Oh, bless me” I said out loud as I put away my hanky and continued on through the yard with my nose gently reminding me of my mission.

I glanced around and noticed my husband's woodshop.  I don’t usually go in there, so I thought it might be an interesting and naughty spot to continue my little game.  I knew where he kept a key, but thankfully it was unlocked.  I didn’t bother to turn the light on, as there was enough natural sunlight to illuminate the room which was full of piles of lumber, intimidating power tools, and sawdust everywhere. 

The faint earthy smell of the wood combined with my already tantalizing itchiness gave me butterflies in my stomach.  Maybe it was the naughtiness of what I was doing, but it felt so much more exciting to be here, in my husband’s space, doing something like this.  I grabbed the end of the boa and held it up.  I could still see the pollen clinging to the feathers, as they rippled from the force of my breath.  I took that same end, and ran it through the fine sawdust on the bench, the combination of irritants, weighing down the delicate pink feathers.  I couldn’t wait any longer:  I closed my eyes, brought the boa up to my face, and gave a big, deep sniff.  The scent of the wood, the particles, and the feathers tortured my nose and turned my insides to jelly.  The desperation I was feeling for a satisfying release, to calm the itch that had been building all day was at its peak.

I reached into my pocket and took out my pink hanky, damp from earlier use, and the bottle of chhinkni.  I carefully opened it, and delicately dipped the tips of a few feathers into it.  Making sure they were properly coated, I set the bottle down and took a step back into the sunlight streaming through the window as I brought the boa up to my nose for the grand finale.

Aching for release, I stuck the feathers covered in a trifecta of irritants into my twitching nose and took long, steady sniffs as the rest of the feathers tickled the outside edges of my nose.  “Oh god, fe-feels so good-d!  I-it’s gonna b-be a b-b-big he-heh AH HA AHH EHHH  EHESCHIEW! Eshiew  HAH ACHOO, ano- nother ashiew HASHIEW HAtcnkx hupthnx hupthnxuh hatpchiew  I can-can’t he heshw heshw heshw stop-shew!”

Head reeling with the impossibly overwhelming sensation, and barely able to breathe, I continued to sneeze, desperately gasping for air when I could. Usually when I used chhinkni, I could get about 10-15 sneezes out, but today was no ordinary day.  Finally, as my sneezes started to slow down and I was able to breathe between the torturous build ups that left me powerless, I was able to open my eyes, and what a sight!  On the bench in front of me, an area had been blown clean from the force of my sneezes.  The sawdust was replaced by dampness from the immense amount of spray that I wasn’t even thinking about controlling.  Worse, I noticed that the bottle of chhinkni I had set down must have gotten knocked over and a bit had spilled onto the bench, mingling with the sawdust.

I stood there, catching my breath, heart racing as I thought about how to clean this up so that it wouldn’t look like I had been here.  If I tried to wipe up my “spray zone” it would look obvious.  I replaced the cap on the chhinkni and put it back in my pocket and walked around to the side of the table that still had dust on it and tried to gently blow it onto the area that was clear.  As the dust moved, some found its way into my nose, forcing me to stifle four quick sneezes so that I didn’t make more of a mess.

When I was done, I headed back to the house.  As I tucked the boa away in my closet, knowing I’d been using that again, I couldn’t resist one last sniff.  I had intended it to be just a small sniff, but I underestimated the potency of my new tool.  Just as I felt the itch building and my nostrils starting to flare violently, I heard the front door.  My heart skipped, my husband was home early, but it was too late to stop what had started…

8 hours ago, Inducer said:

OK, so new to posting and very new to writing.  My first sneeze fic, so please be gentle!  (But, welcome constructive suggestions on how to improve!  I've never attempted spelling sneezes before, that seemed the most challenging part!)

A little bit of everything here: feathers, pepper, dust, hankerchief/nose blowing, etc.  Hope you enjoy!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

What I thought was going to be a good day, turned out even better than I could have imagined.

I got up Monday morning in an especially good mood.  My company had closed the office while doing some required maintenance, so I had the day off.  The rest of my household still had school and work, which meant for the first time in a very long time, I would have the house all to myself!  I had slept in a little because my husband said he would get the kids off to school, so I could relax.  

I got up, had coffee, browsed social media and was wondering what I was going to do with my alone time.  Since I hadn’t had very much privacy in a while, and hubby didn’t know of my…special interests… I decided to take advantage of this day to make it a bit sneezy.

I’m not a naturally sneezy person, so I have to rely on various methods to help this along.  I got out my bottle of chhinkni and a paint brush.  I started with tickling my nose with the tip of the brush, just testing out how sensitive my nose might be today.  Luckily, a small twitch and a deep tingle told me that it was going to be a good day.

I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.  As I began to cook, I reached for the salt & pepper.  After adding the seasonings to my eggs, I stood there with the pepper shaker in my hand.  I smiled slyly as I shook the container up and took the cap off.  Putting my nose right to the opening, I took a deep sniff.  I could feel the pepper dust floating into my nostrils.  Not a burning, but a deep tickle, that felt incredibly enjoyable, even though it didn’t produce an immediate sneeze.  I wasn’t worried, I knew they would come, gradually and sporadically over the next half an hour or so.  That’s how it worked for me and I have to say, it might be my favorite way to sneeze.  I enjoy the pre-sneeze sensation- the anticipation, the teasing and tingling, the build up, the hitchy breath.  The release is satisfying, but its the feeling leading up to it that really gets to me.

I continue preparing breakfast and I feel the pepper doing it’s thing.  My nose begins to feel a bit stuffy and deep in the back, the sneeze starts to very slowly build.  I pause what I’m doing and focus on that sensation.  I relax and breathe into it, gently trying to coax it out.  I tilt my head up towards the light.  As I take one more breath, I know I’ve hit the point of no return.  My next breath hitches, heh- sharp inhald, heh- I’m gon-heh snee- hatshiew!  My head comes forward as the uncovered sneeze escapes the confines of my nostrils.  

“That’s was perfect,” I thought to myself, “Just the right amount of strength without being to har-  har” I stopped as another sneeze rapidly intensified and made it impossible to finish that thought.  My eyes watered and the deep intense itch made me scrunch up my face.  hatCHOO! My body propelled forward with the force of the sneeze that I hadn’t been expecting.

“Well, that was interesting," I thought.

My nose continued to buzz just enough to be noticeable, but not be too distracting.  After breakfast, I cleaned up, but grabbed the pepper shaker on my way out of the kitchen.  

I sat on the couch with my "helpers".  I knew the chhinkni would produce an intense (for me) fit, and I wasn’t ready for that.  I wanted to relax and enjoy being sneezy for a while more.  After all, I had hours before anyone would be home.  I opened up my computer and found my way to the Sneeze Fetish Forum to read some stories and observations.  While I browsed the site, I took another sniff of pepper and instantly could feel a sneeze building.  “My nose must be sensitive today,” I thought.  I had just been reading someone’s observation that when they tried to hold back their sneezes, it made their fit worse.  So, I decided to give it a try.  Just as I was sure it was about to happen, I pressed my left index finger just under my nose.  “Damn, too much,” I thought as the sensation completely disappeared.  I waited a few minutes and nothing.  Another sniff of the pepper and again, quickly was on the verge of a sneeze.  I waited until the last second, again bringing my finger up.  This time, I was careful to not press quite as hard.  It seemed to work:  the immediate desperation faded, but I could still feel the sneeze right there, ready to explode if given the chance.  It was agony and ecstasy, and I didn’t want it to stop.  I held it there for as long as I could before I took my finger away in fear of losing the sneeze. 

I wasn’t prepared for what happened.  My eyes watered and the intensity of the tingling in my nostrils was like nothing I had ever felt before.  Heh-HEH-HEH- Etshiew!  Atchoo!   HA-HA Hatchieww  HeetCHOO!

After letting out the last sneeze, I gave a little sniffle.  The screen and keyboard were covered in a fine mist from the uncovered explosions that shook me.  My heart was racing, and my breath was heavy.  I hadn’t been expecting that, since I usually can only get one or two sneezes out at a time when I induce.  I reached for the light pink floral handkerchief in my pocket to dry my watering eyes and blew my nose gently.  I got up, grabbed a cup of tea, and settled back down for a bit more reading.  If that inspiration had worked so well, I wondered what else I could try today?

Part 2

I continued reading and made a mental note of all the different spices and allergens that were mentioned.  I doubted most would work for me, but then again, today didn’t seem like a normal day.  So, I grabbed my hanky and chhinkni and shoved them in my pocket, determined to wander around the house and yard to see what else might trigger my unusually sensitive nose.  I started at the spice drawer, but decided I wanted to be a bit more creative.

I went to the garage, and dug around the shelving, knowing there was plenty of dust and who knows what else in there.  I could feel the dust very gently tickling the very tip of my nose, but not enough to sneeze.  I noticed the clear bin sitting next to me with halloween costumes and a bright pink feather boa right on top.  Perfect.  I grabbed the boa and wrapped it around my neck.  The soft feathers tickled my sensitive skin and I thought they’d been good at tickling elsewhere too.

From there, I wandered out to the yard and noticed that our patio table was covered in a thick fresh layer of yellow-green pollen.  As I walked past, I ran my finger through it and sniffed a bit.  The general buzz of my nose grew, but still not enough to get relief.  I ran the end of the boa through the pollen, creating a swirly, flowy design in the tantalizing particles.  I brought it to my nose and inhaled deeply and I drew the soft feathers under my nose.  One of the feathers caught me just right and slipped just into my nostril.  A shiver ran through my whole body and my nostrils quivered as I instinctively tilted my head back and my eyes fluttered.  I teased myself some more with the boa, trying desperately to coax out the sneeze that was currently providing exquisite torture.  I was just on the edge of sweet relief, a few more feather strokes around the inside of my nose.  heh-HEH-eshieww  Hetchiew  I st- still nee-d gonna ah AH- ATCHOO! 

With my nose being satisfied for the moment that it had rid itself of the invading stimulants, it returned to the gentle background tickle I had been feeling all day.  I pulled out my handkerchief and gave a small blow.  My nose was definitely more runny than normal and the sensation of blowing caused an abrupt, unexpected sneeze.  Huptxnk!  “Oh, bless me” I said out loud as I put away my hanky and continued on through the yard with my nose gently reminding me of my mission.

I glanced around and noticed my husband's woodshop.  I don’t usually go in there, so I thought it might be an interesting and naughty spot to continue my little game.  I knew where he kept a key, but thankfully it was unlocked.  I didn’t bother to turn the light on, as there was enough natural sunlight to illuminate the room which was full of piles of lumber, intimidating power tools, and sawdust everywhere. 

The faint earthy smell of the wood combined with my already tantalizing itchiness gave me butterflies in my stomach.  Maybe it was the naughtiness of what I was doing, but it felt so much more exciting to be here, in my husband’s space, doing something like this.  I grabbed the end of the boa and held it up.  I could still see the pollen clinging to the feathers, as they rippled from the force of my breath.  I took that same end, and ran it through the fine sawdust on the bench, the combination of irritants, weighing down the delicate pink feathers.  I couldn’t wait any longer:  I closed my eyes, brought the boa up to my face, and gave a big, deep sniff.  The scent of the wood, the particles, and the feathers tortured my nose and turned my insides to jelly.  The desperation I was feeling for a satisfying release, to calm the itch that had been building all day was at its peak.

I reached into my pocket and took out my pink hanky, damp from earlier use, and the bottle of chhinkni.  I carefully opened it, and delicately dipped the tips of a few feathers into it.  Making sure they were properly coated, I set the bottle down and took a step back into the sunlight streaming through the window as I brought the boa up to my nose for the grand finale.

Aching for release, I stuck the feathers covered in a trifecta of irritants into my twitching nose and took long, steady sniffs as the rest of the feathers tickled the outside edges of my nose.  “Oh god, fe-feels so good-d!  I-it’s gonna b-be a b-b-big he-heh AH HA AHH EHHH  EHESCHIEW! Eshiew  HAH ACHOO, ano- nother ashiew HASHIEW HAtcnkx hupthnx hupthnxuh hatpchiew  I can-can’t he heshw heshw heshw stop-shew!”

Head reeling with the impossibly overwhelming sensation, and barely able to breathe, I continued to sneeze, desperately gasping for air when I could. Usually when I used chhinkni, I could get about 10-15 sneezes out, but today was no ordinary day.  Finally, as my sneezes started to slow down and I was able to breathe between the torturous build ups that left me powerless, I was able to open my eyes, and what a sight!  On the bench in front of me, an area had been blown clean from the force of my sneezes.  The sawdust was replaced by dampness from the immense amount of spray that I wasn’t even thinking about controlling.  Worse, I noticed that the bottle of chhinkni I had set down must have gotten knocked over and a bit had spilled onto the bench, mingling with the sawdust.

I stood there, catching my breath, heart racing as I thought about how to clean this up so that it wouldn’t look like I had been here.  If I tried to wipe up my “spray zone” it would look obvious.  I replaced the cap on the chhinkni and put it back in my pocket and walked around to the side of the table that still had dust on it and tried to gently blow it onto the area that was clear.  As the dust moved, some found its way into my nose, forcing me to stifle four quick sneezes so that I didn’t make more of a mess.

When I was done, I headed back to the house.  As I tucked the boa away in my closet, knowing I’d been using that again, I couldn’t resist one last sniff.  I had intended it to be just a small sniff, but I underestimated the potency of my new tool.  Just as I felt the itch building and my nostrils starting to flare violently, I heard the front door.  My heart skipped, my husband was home early, but it was too late to stop what had started…

I wish we knew the husband’s reaction at the end. Very detailed and nicely written. Thank you for sharing 😊

On 10/21/2023 at 12:14 AM, jc475 said:

I wish we knew the husband’s reaction at the end. Very detailed and nicely written. Thank you for sharing 😊

Thanks!  I am thinking of continuing it, but wasn't sure where its going yet.  Maybe I'll write 2 endings:  one for this board and then one for the adult board when/if I get access.  😁

2 hours ago, Inducer said:

Thanks!  I am thinking of continuing it, but wasn't sure where its going yet.  Maybe I'll write 2 endings:  one for this board and then one for the adult board when/if I get access.  😁

That would be great! I look forward to whatever you decide 😊

I really like the first person perspective in this story - we don't get enough of this in sneezefics generally :) Great scenario, of wandering around the house looking for something, anything that will make you sneeze! Would I like to read more...? Ask a silly question... :lol: 

This was really well written! The styles something I've not seen too much of before, physically mentioning the forum in there. I get you on the spellings, I struggle with those too at times, but these were really good, safe but simple and very effective! Talking through hitching about going to sneeze and things like that is absolutely up my alley! Would love to read more if you decide to add to it!

• 2 weeks later...

Not really where I had planned to go with this, and I'm not completely happy with it, but I tried....  I don't plan to continue this story, as I have a few other ideas I'd like to pursue.  

_________

Part 3

“I’m home!”, I heard him calling, as he walked down the hallway towards our bedroom. 

“I-I’m in heh here,” I tried to respond as my nostrils flared dangerously, as I took slow measured breaths hoping to stall the sneezes that I just knew were going to insist on being released, despite my best efforts.  The door opened, and I instinctively turned towards it.  The momentary lapse of focus was all it took for the dam to burst. I felt the overwhelming sensation hit me as I valiantly tried to stifle the most itchy, desperate sneezes that have ever wracked my body.   Het-ngxt, hi-tngxt, hu hegthnxt!  It seemed that the more I tried to contain them, the more insistent they became.  Two more sneezes escaped half stifled before I lost control and finally let out a string of almost cartoonish sounding sneezes.  Ah, ah, hah, AHHHCHOOO!   HAACHOOW!  HATchew!  AH ETCHOO! Completely uncovered and into the room with him only feet away. Finally, my nose seemed to be satisfied that it had expelled the irritants, and I looked up at my husband as I sniffled and wiped my eyes, feeling the hot blush on my cheeks, and quickly spreading over my whole body.  He had apparently stood there frozen, his hand still on the doorknob.

“Bless you!  Wow, I’ve never heard you sneeze so much–are you sick?”, he asked with a tone that seemed very out of character for him.

“Oh, excuse me!  Sorry, I don’t know.  Maybe it’s allergies, or…, “ I trailed off as I felt another sneeze coming on.  I sniffed and rubbed my nose firmly, willing the sneeze to go away.

“Well, you look a little flushed,” he said as he walked towards me and kissed me on the forehead, but pulling my body against his, “Maybe you should rest a bit.  I’m going to go work in my shop, and I’ll come check on you in a little while.”

Embarrassed and unsure what to say, I nodded my head and moved towards the bed as he closed the door and left the room.  As I got into bed and thought about him being out in his shop, where just a little while ago I had indulged in my naughty little game.  

I closed my eyes and thought about how relaxing and enjoyable the day had been.  Just as I was drifting off, I heard a faint sneeze.  At first, I thought I was dreaming, until I heard it again.  It was the unmistakable sound of my husband sneezing. A third “harush” filled my ears and seemed to be getting louder.  I heard the back door open, and another two loud, wet sneezes.  My stomach fluttered.

The door to the bedroom opened and I saw my husband standing there, in the most adorable pre-sneeze ecstasy I had ever seen.  His jaw slacked as his head tilted back with his eyes shut and brow slightly furrowed.  Two incredibly hitchy, gasp-y breaths before “hurshooow”!  A heart stopping manly sneeze, bending him forward, and uncovered. I saw a slight spray illuminated by the light coming through the window.  

“‘’Scuse me!,” he said as he sniffled, “Something in the workshop just made meh s- sn snee-gxnt, sneezy.  Maybe I’ll lay down with you for a bit.”

I couldn’t believe my luck.  Not only had I had an enjoyable day of sneezing, but now my husband had just put on an impressive show for me.

“Oh, I hope I didn’t get you sick, sweetie!”, I cooed as I pulled him close to me under the covers. 

“It’s probably just the chhinkni you spilled, “ he said with a wink, as he grinned from ear to ear.

My heart stopped and my jaw dropped open.  We had a very…adventurous…sex life and were very open about trying new kinks together frequently, but it had been a while since we had tried sneezing.  I had found that I enjoyed it a little more than he did, and we had moved on to trying out other activities together.  But, still how did he know?!?!  

“What?  How did you know about that?”

“Remember last year when there were some thefts in the neighborhood?  I installed a security camera in my shop, and I get alerts on my phone when motion is detected.  I watched the whole thing and um, decided I needed to leave work to get home to take care of some, um… personal business.”

Now that he had mentioned it.  I did vaguely remember him telling me that.

“Oops!  Busted!  Sorry I was in your shop-”

“Don’t be,” he cut me off, “it was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen!”

I blushed. “Well, maybe we can play the game together sometime”

“I would love that!  I’ll see if my parents can take the kids for the weekend. We can have the whole weekend to enjoy ourselves.”

“That sounds amazing.  I have some ideas for how we can combine sneezing with your new favorite kink…”, I said, smiling slyly.

He pulled me close and let out a low moan, obviously understanding what I had in mind.  The weekend couldn’t come soon enough.