Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Sneezy Ghost Story

kiku

Happy Halloween! šŸ‘»

First of all, I'd like to say a great big "thank you" to @launderedlace who allowed me to use one of his beautiful photos for my story. The lacy handkerchief is a delicate piece of art, as is the picture itself.

Now, on to the story!

ā€œWeā€™re lost,ā€ Amanda stated, shivering while pulling up the collar of her jacket. The last bit of daylight was gone now, and the big trees towering up around them made the sky seem even darker.

ā€œYeah,ā€ Charles grumbled, staring at the map on his cell phone to find out where to go, when the display suddenly turned black. ā€œShit! Batteryā€™s dead!ā€

Amanda looked at her boyfriend, feeling more anxious by the minute. He always seemed so self-confident and smart, always showing a wide grin on his handsome features, always liked to have fun, but whenever a problem came up, he got nervous and fidgety. With a sigh, Amanda took out her own phone ā€“ only to find out her battery was dead too. Fighting down her worry, she said, ā€œLetā€™s try this directionā€¦ā€

Hardly had she spoken those words when a heavy rain began to fall, drenching them both within seconds. A storm began to blow, and thunder was crashing nearby.

ā€œThis way, quick!ā€ Charles shouted, grabbed Amandaā€™s hand and pulled her along a path meandering through the thick bushes and trees. The howling wind blew autumn leaves into their faces, getting caught in Amandaā€™s long blonde hair.

So much for a romantic hiking trip, Amanda thought gloomily as she stumbled forward, hardly seeing anything in the dark. Oh well, weā€™ll find our way back into civilization eventually. After all weā€™re no helpless kids! Weā€™re both experienced hikers! Weā€™ll be okay! She kept talking to herself in her mind to stay calm, while she felt the cold rain drench her more and moreā€¦

ā€œWow! Look at this!ā€

The path had led them out of the forest, and they suddenly stood in front of a building. Just at that moment, a lightning flashed in the middle of the thick black clouds, and they saw the building more clearly.

It was a huge, old castle.

ā€œD-do you think we c-can go in there?ā€ Amandaā€™s teeth were chattering because she was freezing so badly.

ā€œLetā€™s try.ā€ Charles turned the big bronze door knob, and the door opened with a long, squeaky soundā€¦

Inside, it was almost colder than outside. The air was humid and dusty, and spiderwebs were hanging everywhere.

ā€œHelloooo? Is anybody heeeereā€¦?ā€ Charles called, but it soon turned out it was pointless.

One hour later, they had managed to light a fire in one of the big old fireplaces, trying to get comfortable on the thick old black and green carpet as there was no furniture anywhere. They knew they would have to wait here until the violent thunderstorm was over ā€“ which, no doubt, wouldnā€™t be until the next morning.

They had wrapped themselves in some old, flimsy blankets they had found in one of the rooms, sitting as closely to the fire as possible. Soon, Charles felt a bit warmer, but he noticed Amanda was still shivering.
ā€œYouā€™re still cold, huh?ā€ he asked, putting his arm around her.

ā€œYes. Uuughhhā€¦ā€ She sniffled. ā€œThat chilly rainā€¦ I think Iā€™ve caught ahhhā€¦ caught a coldā€¦ hehhhā€¦ā€ As if to prove her words, she sneezed forcefully: ā€œHehEEESSHHHEEW!ā€

Immediately he shrank back. ā€œUhā€¦ bless you,ā€ he mumbled.

ā€œHaaaIIISSHHEEW!... Thanks-hhuuhhh-huuuEEESSHHHOOH!... Agh, I need my tissuesā€¦ HaaaaIIISSHHOOH!ā€

ā€œGeez!ā€ he muttered as Amanda hectically searched the pockets of her jacket, pulling out a package of tissues that had miraculously stayed dry inside the water-proof plastic wrap. ā€œDid you catch a cold again?ā€ he grumbled, frowning at his girlfriend who was now pressing a handful of tissues to her rather large, well-shaped nose. ā€œI told you that thin jacket would be useless if it started raining! And look at those shoes! What happened to your waterproof sneakers?!ā€

Sneezing again violently, Amanda cast a sad glance at her pretty sandals that were soaking wet. ā€œI thoughtā€¦ *sniff*ā€¦ since the weather was nice when we lehhā€¦ lefthhhā€¦ heehhEESSHHHOOH!... NNEEESSHHOOH!ā€

He sighed irritably. ā€œReally, Amanda! Someone whoā€™s so prone to catching a cold as you are should be more careful!ā€

ā€œI kndow. *sniffle* Youā€™re right.ā€ She blew her nose, then her breath hitched again. ā€œUghhā€¦ gosh, Ihhhā€¦ hahhhā€¦ Iā€™ve really caught a cohhhā€¦ haaaEEGGSSHHH!ā€ She desperately tried to stifle her sneezy outburst, but it was no use ā€“ her sneezes were simply too forceful to be stifled. All she managed was muffle the sound a little: ā€œHunnNGGSSHHugh!... HunGHIISSHHuh!... HaaKKSSHHOOagh!ā€

ā€œThatā€™s it. Iā€™ve had enough!ā€ Abruptly Charles got up, seizing his clothes and blanket. ā€œIā€™ll sleep in the next room! Sorry, hon, but I definitely donā€™t want to get infected by all your sniffling and sneezing! Good night! Feel better!ā€ He hurried towards the door.

ā€œWhat?... Charles! You canā€™t just leave me alone heehā€¦ heeEESSHHOOH!ā€ Sneezing, she struggled to get up too, but he was already gone.

Angry and hurt, she wrapped the flimsy blanket more tightly around herself. ā€œWhy did I have to get involved with such a germophobe!ā€ she hissed to herself. Then, reminding herself she needed some rest now to gather fresh energy for their long way back tomorrow, she curled up in front of the fireplace again, and tried to relax enough to fall asleep. But her nose would not let her. It kept running and tickling, and her nasal membranes were swelling up so she had trouble breathing.

ā€œUghā€¦ā€ Sitting up, she scrubbed at her nose, trying to get some control of that constant itch. But as much as she rubbed, pinched, and pressed her nose, the burning tingle was stronger. Burying her nose in a fresh handful of tissues, she shakily inhaled for yet another wet explosion: ā€œHehhhā€¦ nyeehhhhā€¦ HehhhhEEEESSSSOOOH!ā€

ā€œHaaaaaaaaaaTTCCHHIIIISSHHHEEEWW!ā€

What was that??!!

Amanda startled, and froze. ā€œIt was just an echo of my own sneeze!ā€ she strictly told herself. ā€œThis is a huge, empty building after all! No wonder thereā€™sā€¦ā€

ā€œHeeeeeAAATTSSSHHHEEW!... Haahhhā€¦ haaaTTCCHHHEEEooh!ā€

No. This canā€™t be possible. ā€“ Amanda felt an icy shiver run down her spine, a shiver that had nothing to do with the freezing temperature in the room.

Suddenly, the air seemed to get even colder.

And the darkness in front of her began to take a form. A swirling beam of light engulfed the form, and in front of Amandaā€™s horrified eyes, a human figure manifested.

It was a woman about the same age as Amanda, who had just turned thirty. She was translucent, shimmering in an eerie light, and her feet didnā€™t seem to touch the ground. She was wearing an old fashioned lacy nightgown, and her long silvery hair was floating all around her as if wind was blowing. The woman had a long, prominent nose with wide, highly curved nostrils that were twitching nervously as the woman sniffled.

ā€œThisā€¦ this is not really happening. Iā€™m dreaming!ā€ Amanda hoarsely told herself, but the next instant she was shaken by another violent sneeze that told her she was wide awake.

ā€œBless you!ā€ the translucent woman said in a soft, breezy voice. ā€œI have been watching you for a while. You obviously suffer from a nasal catarrh, just like me.ā€ Sniffling, she pressed a translucent handkerchief to her flaring nostrils.

Shaking her head in horror, Amanda slowly crept backwards, trying to get away from that vision.

ā€œNo need to be frightened.ā€ The soft, breezy voice seemed to come from everywhere in the room. The ghost woman floated nearer, and Amanda could see her nose was not translucent at all; it was bright white, which revealed that it would have been red if the woman was of flesh and blood. The ghost womanā€™s nostrils were wide, triangular caves, twitching and flaring as the soft, breezy voice whispered, ā€œI mean no harm! Iā€™ve heard you sneeze, andā€¦ I longed to be with someone who would understand me!ā€ Her beautiful, but otherworldly face contorted, and her breath hitched.

ā€œHeghhhā€¦ aaghhh, my nosehhhhā€¦. Aaahhhhhā€¦. Haaaahhhhā€¦. haaaaCCKKSSHHOOOOOaah!... HaaaaTTCCHHHOOOaaahh!... HeeCCKKSSSHHHOOOungh!ā€ the ghost woman snorted three more violent sneezes into her translucent handkerchief.

It was those sneezes, so familiar in their force and tickliness, that made Amanda lose her fear of that spooky apparition, even though the whole situation still made her feel as if she had lost her mind.

ā€œBā€¦ bless you!ā€ she finally managed to say. ā€œIā€¦ uhmā€¦ Iā€™m Amanda Sizzlewood. Iā€™ve come here to seek shelter from the rain and stormā€¦ā€

ā€œPleased to meet you,ā€ the ghost woman sniffled, dabbing the handkerchief to her widened, twitchy nostrils. Now that she was closer, Amanda saw that the handkerchief was bordered with lace, looking very beautiful and precious. ā€œI am Lady Amelia Wendleworth. Welcome to Snootingham Castle. It has been my home once. I moved here inhhhā€¦ hhyyAAATTCCHHEEEaah!... in fifteen hundred eighty-six.ā€

ā€œWā€¦ wow!ā€ Amanda was speechless for a moment. Then her nose began tickling again, and she rubbed it fiercely before she continued speaking. ā€œHave youā€¦ been all alone all the time?ā€
ā€œHiTTCCHHHEEEagh!ā€ Lady Amelia sneezed so abruptly she didnā€™t have time to raise the hanky to her nose, so a fine mist of glittery stardust floated around her head, like a mystical aura.

ā€œBless you!ā€ Amanda whispered, mesmerized.

ā€œThank you,ā€ the ghost lady sniffled, wiping her nose. ā€œI have always been aloneā€¦ for the most time of my life, anyway. My husband, the Lord of this castleā€¦ā€ she frowned slightly, ā€œdetested the frequency of my nasal infections. I have the tendency to catch a catarrh when the weather is wet and chillyā€¦ā€

ā€œJuuhhhā€¦ haaaIISSHHHOOH!... Just like me!ā€ Amanda whispered, still rubbing her itchy nose.

ā€œThe weather was wet and chilly all the time in this region *sniffle*. So I caught a catarrh every couple of weeks. And every single time, the catarrh settled in my nose, lingering there forever, making it run, and causing a persistent tiiihhhā€¦ ticklehhhhā€¦ā€ The ladyā€™s face contorted again, and she raised the hanky to her twitchy, sniffly nose. ā€œHyeTTTCCCHHHOOOOH!... Excuse meehhEEETTCCHHHagh!... YYYEEEKKKSSHHaagh!ā€

ā€œBless you, my lady,ā€ Amanda sniffled. She had lost all her fear by now. This woman was a fellow sufferer! She felt herself bonding with the sneezy ghost more and more. Looking at her more closely, she noticed Lady Ameliaā€™s hanky didnā€™t really serve a purpose since there was no real fluid in her nose. Still, the lady was sniffling wetly, and there was this glittering sneeze-mist floating around her when she didnā€™t cover her nose!... Amanda was fascinated by that mysterious phenomenon.

ā€œMy husband, Lord Philip Wendleworth, could not endure my incessant sneezing!ā€ Lady Amelia sighed, pressing her white translucent fingers to her widely flaring nostrils.

ā€œHaaaaEEEESSSHHHOOH!... Just like my boyfriend!ā€ Amanda sniffled.

ā€œBoyfriedd?ā€ Lady Amelia looked confused, still pressing her fingers to her nose. ā€œYou beadā€¦ your fiadcĆ© *sniffle*?ā€

ā€œHeeeeAAASSHHHoogh!... Ughā€¦ something like that,ā€ Amanda mumbled, wiping her nose. Trying to distract herself from her constant urge to sneeze, she asked, ā€œSoā€¦ are you here all the time? Donā€™t you feel lonely?ā€

ā€œOhā€¦ā€ Lady Amelia gave a sniffly smile. ā€œAs a matter of fact, I donā€™t live here anymore. I have long since moved to a much more pleasant place. A place where Iā€™m no longer alone. I have found my one true love, my soul mateā€¦ or shall I say, my spirit mate.ā€ Her smile deepened, and the aura around her lit up a little. ā€œBut sometimes, I feel the nostalgic need to come back hereā€¦ to look after things. I still think this is a beautiful castle. However, once I arrive here, I immediately catch a catarrh againā€¦ just like in old times. Hehhhhā€¦ā€ Her cold-stricken nose quivered, and her breath hitched. ā€œHehhhhh---heeeyYYYYEEEKKSSHHaagh!... Aghā€¦ haaaaEETTCCHHHaagh!ā€

ā€œBleehhhā€¦ haaaaAAASSHHOOH!... Bless you, my lady! I knohhhā€¦ haaEESSHHHOOH!... I know how you feel *sniffle*ā€¦ā€ Amanda sighed, struggling against the raging tickle in her nasal passages that were all stuffed up and swollen. Her eyes fell shut as the next sneeze was about to burst out of her nostrils ā€“ when she suddenly sensed a cool touch on her tickly, twitchy nose that felt soothing and pleasant. It was as if a very soft ice pack had been put on her nose. ā€œAahhhhā€¦ā€ she exhaled with relief. The tickle was still there, but the urge to sneeze had been calmed down for the moment, and the stuffiness had eased off a bit. When she cautiously opened her eyes, she saw that the foggy shape of Lady Amelia was hovering very close to her, and that her milky white translucent hand was covering her nose.

ā€œI have never done thisā€¦ touching the nose of a mortal human being,ā€ the sniffly ghost lady whispered. ā€œBut I felt the strong desire to do so.ā€

ā€œItā€¦ feels good,ā€ Amanda whispered in return. ā€œThank you, my lady.ā€

Just at that moment, a strange sound startled Amanda, and she impulsively flinched back. ā€œWhat was that?ā€ she asked anxiously. It sounded like some heavy cloth being dragged across the carpet.

A second later, her eyes widened in shock when a second ghost appeared in front of her ā€“ a man, tall and lean, with a long cloak around his shoulders. ā€œMy dear heart!ā€ the male ghost sighed in an eerily wheezing voice. ā€œI have been looking for you, knowing you felt a yearning to see your old home again. And not long did I have to search! I heard that delightful sound your precious nose producesā€¦ a cascade of sneezes echoing through the halls of Snootingham Castle. And there you are!ā€ A blissful smile spread on the pale, translucent face of the ghost man.

ā€œHeeeEETTCCHHHEEWah!... Oh, my beloved!ā€ Lady Amelia sniffled joyfully. ā€œLet me introduce you to Miss Amaaahhhā€¦ haaaaTTCCHHEEEaagh!... Amanda Sizzlewood. *sniff* Sheā€™s waiting here for the storm to pass, along with her fiancĆ© who sleeps next dohhhhā€¦ oh myhhhā€¦ā€ Her crystalline face contorted, and she launched another fierce, snorting sneeze into the hanky she clasped in her hand.

ā€œBless you, my heart!... Bless your miracle of a nose!ā€ the ghost man breathed softly, and then he did something that made Amandaā€™s jaw drop in amazement: He gently laid his fingers around Lady Ameliaā€™s cold-stricken nose and began to massage it.

Then he turned to Amanda, still smiling blissfully. ā€œItā€™s a pleasure to meet you, Miss Sizzlewood. I am Lord Arthur Haddledyfax. Like you, I am merely a guest in this castle. But unlike you, I donā€™t need to seek shelter from rain or stormā€¦ā€

ā€œHaaaahEEESSHHOOH!... Excuse me!ā€ Amanda sniffled, wiping her dripping nose with her tissues. ā€œI think itā€™sā€¦ uhmā€¦ interesting that even a ghost can catch a cold!ā€

ā€œOh yes, they can indeed!ā€ Lord Arthur beamed as he continued to rub and caress his sweetheartā€™s impressive nose.

ā€œThank you, my darling! Your massage works wonders as always!ā€ Lady Amelia sighed happily, wiggling her nose against her loverā€™s rubbing fingers.

ā€œI can hardly think of anything I enjoy doing more, my precious.ā€ Letting go of her nose, Lord Arthur touched his lips to it, covering it with soft sweet kisses,which immediately made Lady Amelia gasp. ā€œOooohhhhā€¦ it tiihhhā€¦ ticklesā€¦ HYAAGGH!ā€ The mighty sneeze that was about to burst out was stopped at the last second by Lord Arthurā€™s finger pressing firmly up against the ladyā€™s big, widened nostrils.

ā€œHaaaaaAAARRSSHHH!ā€ Instead, Amanda had to sneeze again. The cold infection was raging inside her nasal passages, making them tickle and itch furiously. It was always like that when she had a cold ā€“ one sneeze after another, all day longā€¦ ā€œHehEEESSHHHOOH!... HenNNEESSHHUUH!... HaaaaEESSHHHHHagh!... Oh myhhhā€¦ HeeeYYAAARRSSHHHugh!... EeeeYYYAASSHHOOH!ā€

ā€œGoodness gracious me!ā€ With a stunned expression on his handsome glassy face, Lord Arthur stared at the human woman who was now blowing her nose. ā€œBless you, Miss Sizzlewood! You have caught quite a severe catarrh yourself.ā€ His finger was still resting under Lady Ameliaā€™s flaring, twitchy nostrils.

ā€œHaaaaaEEESSHHHHaah! *sniffle* Yes, I did,ā€ Amanda sighed, scrubbing at her tickly nose with the tissue wad. ā€œThatā€™s the reason why my boyfā€¦ uhā€¦ fiancĆ© wonā€™t sleep in the same room as meehhā€¦ heehhIIISSHHUH!ā€Ā 

ā€œI see. That is such a shame.ā€ Lord Arthur frowned, and Lady Amelia nodded vigorously, scrunching up her nose and pressing it against her loverā€™s finger. Obviously she was fighting against her next impending sneeze. ā€œAmanda dear,ā€ she sniffled. ā€œYou deserve someone better, just like I did! Donā€™t make the mistake I made, waiting until you die! Go out and free yourself!ā€ As if to emphasize her words, she inhaled sharply and let her violent, snorting sneezes be caught in her loverā€™s protecting hand: ā€œHyyAATTTCCCHHHOOH!... HaaaaaTTCCHHEEEah!... Hahhh---haaaAATTCCHHHEEW!ā€

ā€œA thousand blessings, my darling!ā€ Lord Arthur breathed with devotion, resuming his skilful massage on his ladyā€™s infected sneezy nose.

Seeing how Lady Ameliaā€™s facial expression changed from desperate sneeziness to dreamy relief as she let her spirit mateā€™s fingers work on her nose, Amanda suddenly felt sad and determined at the same time. Itā€™s true! I donā€™t want to waste my life beside a man who doesnā€™t love me the way I am! she thought, pinching her nose as she struggled against her urge to sneeze again. I want to feel this too ā€“ the hand of the man I love on my sneezy nose, stroking and caressing itā€¦

Closing her eyes with relish at the thought, Amanda abruptly felt another tickle in her nose. ā€œHyyeehhā€¦ā€ she gasped, fumbling hectically for fresh tissues. Hurriedly sitting down on the carpet again, she rummaged through her bag, all the time hitching and gasping. Finally digging out a fresh handful of tissues, she held them to her nose, andā€¦

ā€¦ nothing.

ā€œHaaahhhā€¦ hyaaahhhhā€¦ aahhhhaaaahhhā€¦ā€ The tickle in her nose was overwhelming, she felt her nostrils twitch and flare to those huge caves Charles disliked so muchā€¦ but the sneeze was stuck.

ā€œOoooohh, I know that feeling!ā€ she heard Lady Ameliaā€™s sympathetic, breezy voice from above her. ā€œWhen your nose is tickling unbearably, but the sneeze just wonā€™t come out!ā€

Amanda could only nod as her breath kept hitching.

ā€œDarling, will you give the girl a hand?ā€ Lady Amelia asked gently.

ā€œOf course, my sweetheart! Your wish is my command.ā€ Lord Arthur gave a beaming smile, then floated down next to Amanda on the carpet. ā€œIf you allow me, Miss Sizzlewood?ā€

Amanda felt a bit shy, but touched and happy at the same time. Her torturous false starts, again and again, drove her crazy, and she desperately needed some relief. Nodding and gasping, she tilted her head back to present her quivering, twitching nose to the ghost man.

A split-second later, she felt the cool, feathery touch of Lord Arthurā€™s subtle fingertips gliding along her flaring nostrils, gently tickling and teasing them. ā€œAaahhhā€¦ā€ she gasped shakily, again and againā€¦ The ghostā€™s fingertips slid inside her nostrils. It felt as if a butterfly with wings of ice were fluttering inside her nose. Softly, those icy wings were tickling and teasing the very sensitive nasal liningā€¦

ā€œHaaaaaEEEESSSHHHHEEAAHH!ā€ Amandaā€™s nose exploded in a ferocious sneeze.

ā€œOh, finally!ā€ Lord Arthur smiled. ā€œWhat a heavenly outburst!ā€

ā€œHaaahhā€¦. Haaaaahhhhā€¦. Ehaaaahhhā€¦ā€ Another sneeze started building up in Amandaā€™s nose, but again, it wouldnā€™t come out. Lightly, Lord Arthur tickled and teased her flaring, itchy nostrils again, expertly finding the most sensitive spots.

ā€œYYYEEEAARRRSSSHHHHaaaghh!ā€ The most powerful sneeze Amanda had ever experienced burst out of her nose. ā€œAghhhā€¦ my lord, that wasā€¦ā€ she began to speak through her hitching breath as she felt the ghost manā€™s fingers leave her nose. ā€œThat was incrediblehhhhhhā€¦ heehhhEEESSSHHHHAAAGH!... Heehhh---heeeeIIISSHHHHUUUGH!ā€

ā€œBless you!ā€ she heard both the lord and the ladyā€™s voices speak to her. ā€œAmanda dear, the blockade has been released!ā€ Lady Amelia said cheerfully.

Amanda could only nod as sneeze after sneeze shook her whole body. She blew her nose, sneezed, and blew her nose again.

ā€œMy lordā€¦ my lady,ā€ she said in a stuffy voice when she could speak again. ā€œThank you so much! Thank you both so much! You were so kind and helpful to me.ā€

ā€œIt was my pleasure to be at your service, Miss Sizzlewood.ā€ Lord Arthur smiled at her with a slight bow of his head, and Lady Amelia smiled too, snuggling close to her spirit mate. The two of them now seemed to melt into one form as they slowly began to dissolve in white mist.

ā€œFare thee well, sweet lady of the modern world,ā€ were the last words Amanda heard from Lady Amelia before the two ghosts were swallowed by the white mist that was filling the whole room now.

Suddenly the air was very chilly again, and Amanda felt a fierce tickle in her nose. Gasping, she searched for fresh tissues. ā€œHaaghhhā€¦ haaaaEEESSHHOOH!... HeyyYYEESSHHoogh!... HaaaaAAARRRSSHHugh!ā€ she sneezed forcefully into her tissues, then blew her nose, curled up in front of the fire, and pulled all blankets she could find around her. Within seconds, she was fast asleep.

A strong tickle in her nose woke her up. ā€œUghhhā€¦ā€ she sniffled, wiggling her nostrils as she hastily groped for her tissues. ā€œHeeeeYYYAAASSHHaagghhā€ she sneezed heavily into the sleeve of her shirt she had hurriedly raised to her nose. ā€“ Well, at least my clothes are dry now, she thought as the next sneezy explosion burst out of her nose. Opening her eyes again, she saw a warm red light shine through the big old window. The sun was rising ā€“ it was the beginning of a beautiful new day.

ā€œHegghhhhā€¦ā€ Still looking for her tissues, sniffling while her nose was tickling more and more, Amanda had to smile shakily as she remembered the crazy dream sheā€™d had last night. Two ghosts! And one of them had a cold, like her! ā€œHaaaaAAASSHHOOHnngghhheeheehee!ā€ Amanda sneezed and giggled at the same time, wiping her itchy nose with her shirt again. ā€“ Oh well! At least I got a good message from that dream! she thought. I will start a new life. Thatā€™s for sure!

ā€œHaaaaghhhhā€¦ā€ Inhaling sharply for the next sneeze that urged to get out of her cold-stricken nose ā€“ a sneeze that felt as if it would emphasize her decision ā€“ Amanda suddenly let out her breath in surprise instead. What was that??...

In front of her eyes, on the black and green carpet, lay a beautiful, pristine, white handkerchief bordered with the finest lace.

Spitzentuch.jpg

This is incredibly skilful and imaginative writing, and a thoroughly enjoyable read - thank you for letting us into this world! Very happy - it was a real privelege - to have played a tiny part in supporting this wonderful creationĀ šŸŒ¬ļø

23 hours ago, kikuwitch said:

She desperately tried to stifle her sneezy outburst, but it was no use ā€“ her sneezes were simply too forceful to be stifled. All she managed was muffle the sound a little: ā€œHunnNGGSSHHugh!... HunGHIISSHHuh!... HaaKKSSHHOOagh!ā€

Lovely Halloween fic! You certainly manage to get a lot of sneezing into this story and it was glorious :DĀ Amanda's sneezes sound so harsh and desperate

This was a very very fun read, how fitting for the month of October!

Oh my. This is a fantastic and delightful story. Such handsome and lovely Ghosts. I loved it when his Lordship touched Amanda's nose. So cute. And I adore their chemistry. Full of love and understanding. That's so beautiful. The sneezes are beautifully written, as always, dear @kikuwitch!Ā 

Can't wait for your next "Halloween" Story, if you have another one. Always appreciated. Really enjoy reading them.Ā 

@AntheaHolmes Danke schƶn, Du Liebe! ā¤ļø I'm happy you liked the chemistry between Lord Arthur and the two women, both the ghost and the human one. šŸ˜Š I had so much fun writing it! As for another Halloween story, hmmmm... I'm afraid the time might be too short to come up with another one for this year's Halloween! šŸ˜… But let's wait and see what else might happen to all my sneezy characters out there... šŸ™‚

15 minutes ago, kikuwitch said:

@AntheaHolmes Danke schƶn, Du Liebe! ā¤ļø I'm happy you liked the chemistry between Lord Arthur and the two women, both the ghost and the human one. šŸ˜Š I had so much fun writing it! As for another Halloween story, hmmmm... I'm afraid the time might be too short to come up with another one for this year's Halloween! šŸ˜… But let's wait and see what else might happen to all my sneezy characters out there... šŸ™‚

Yes, Arthur, he's real charming! Oh I really adore and appreciate your stories and characters. Always patiently waiting for more.Ā 

On 10/23/2023 at 9:04 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

Yes, Arthur, he's real charming! Oh I really adore and appreciate your stories and characters. Always patiently waiting for more.Ā 

Thank you again! ā¤ļø Your kind words mean so much to me. šŸŒ·

@Glatissant Thank you for your kind feedback too! šŸ€

OMG this absolutely AMAZING

Ā 

I seriously thought about writing a sneezy ghost fic myself, but this takes it out of the ballpark and I have to say I'm glad you beat me to it. I know this is probably a one-shot, but if you would be willing to consider it, I would LOVE to see some more sneezy ghosts (heck, I might have to write some myself).Ā 

Fabulous, I love all your stories, they're right up my street, and this one is no let-down! And the timing so good too! Thank you for sharing!

This story is so amazing, like it hit all my feels. You have a way with words - the love and tenderness between Arthur and Amelia was so beautifully written.

Oh @bingochamp7 What a wonderful feedback to my story, thank you so much! ā¤ļø Your words mean a lot to me. šŸŒ·

I hugely enjoy describing love and tenderness between people. It makes me so happy. šŸ˜Š