Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trynasneeze

"Hey Molly, wanna go to the mall today?"

Hannah, a pretty 20 year old with long blonde hair, threw open the door of her friend's bedroom. They were staying at Hannah's parents house for the summer break. 

Molly sniffed. 

"I duddo if I should", she replied. "I'mb sick". 

Molly sat cross legged on the bed in an old t-shirt and pyjama pants, her dark brown hair still messy from her rough night of sleep. A roll of toilet tissue sat beside her and several used pieces littered the bedspread. 

"What?" Exclaimed Hannah. "You were fine yesterday". 

"Well...", Molly carried on. "Not cobpletely.. I had a sore throat for like two days, I just didn't say adythig. Ad sobetimbe durig the ndight it's all hit mbe all of a suddend". 

Molly threw her hands up suddenly and covered her face. 

"EEHHH- EEHHHSHOO!!" she sneezed. 

"Bless you", Hannah said. 

"Ugh, gross", Molly said. And then, "thagks". 

She tore off some tissue from the roll and blew her nose wetly. 

"You feeling really run down huh?" Asked Hannah. 

"Well, ndo ", Molly replied, wiping her slightly red nose with the damp tissue. "I kinda feel finde. It's just mby ndose. It's getting stuffy ad it's so rundy, I just have to keep blowigg it. Gross, I kndow". 

"Well why don't we just go the mall then", Hannah asked. "I don't mind if you're a bit sniffly or whatever". 

"Yeah", Molly replied. "I wadt to, I just don't wadda have to keep ruddig to a bathroob to blow by dose every five bidutes". 

"Can't you just bring a hanky?" Hannah said, in a state the obvious sort of tone. 

"I- I do't have onde", Molly replied. She sniffled again and wiped her nose. 

"Dude, what, really?" Asked Hannah. "Well.. you can borrow one of my dad's if you want, his are really big". 

"Wod't he mbind?" Asked Molly. 

"Nah, he won't care", Hannah said. "So we on?"

"Yeah, uh, I guess", Molly said, getting up from the bed. "I'll get ready I guess". 

Then suddenly bent double, "EEHHHSHOOO!!" she sneezed again. 

"Bless you", Hannah said again. 

As they walked around the mall, it was clear to anyone who observed them that Molly had quite the head cold. 

The brunette's nose was now quite pink from the amount she'd had to blow and wipe it throughout the morning. She frequently had to sniffle at her runny nose, and the corner of a large crumpled handkerchief could be seen sticking out of her jacket pocket. 

"Mby gosh this cold cabe ond fast", Molly complained as she sniffled again. "I woke up at like 4am with a blocked dose ad haved't stopped sdeezig and snduffling sidce". 

"I hope you're feeling okay", Hannah sympathised, smiling at her friend. Hannah had a shopping bag in each hand and had been trying on clothes after clothes the whole time. 

"I'mb finde I guess - snrrfff", Molly sniffled wetly. "I just hope you do't catch this". 

"Oh yeah, if I do, it's just a cold", Hannah said. Then a moment later, "I can't believe you've never owned a hanky".

As she said that Molly had her elbow up covering her nose:

"EHHH- SHOOO!!" she sneezed violently, sniffling very wetly. 

"Yeah- snrrfff- I guess mby- snrfff- paredts do't use themb either so...", Molly replied, between sniffles. "I thigk mby graddparedts mbight but I do't kdow themb that well-"

"EHHH- EHHHSHOO!!" she sneezed again. 

"That's so wierd", Hannah laughed. "They've just always been such an everyday thing to me". 

"Well I do't really catch a lot of colds- snrrfff-" Molly said. "Ad whend I do I- snrrfff- guess I would just stay hombe with sombe toilet paper or whatever. Sorry I gotta blow mby ndose ". 

Molly tugged the crumpled mens handkerchief from her jacket pocket. It was large and grey with a grey/brown striped border. She put it to her nose and gave a fast, albeit very wet blow, and then looking a little self conscious, quickly repocketed the large damp cloth. 

• 2 weeks later...

Back at Hannah's house, Molly quickly pressed a damp cloth to her nose. 

"EHHHH- EHHHSHOOO!!" she sneezed desperately, her nose now a runny mess. 

She sniffled wetly then rearranged the hanky and blew her nose into the crumpled wet cloth. 

"Bet that hanky beats a wad of toilet paper", Hannah smirked. "Especially with a nose cold like that". 

"It's defiditely so mbuch softer and does't fall apart", Molly replied. "I thigk I've used this as mbuch as I cad though. It pretty gross ndow". 

"You want a new one?" Hannah asked. 

"Um.. yes please", Molly replied. She sniffled again. 

Hannah reappeared a moment later with a fresh handkerchief. This one was similar to the last but more of green/grey colour border. Molly accepted it graciously and wiped her nose which was dripping. 

"What should I do with this onde?" Molly held up the used hanky. 

"I'll throw that in the wash for you", Hannah said, taking it off her sick friend. 

"Snrrfff- thanks", Molly replied. "Ad thagks for takig care of mbe". 

Another amazing update can the next one have Hannah catch Molly’s Cold with messy explosive sneezing please I would definitely love to read that if you wrote it 

3 hours ago, NickG1998 said:

Another amazing update can the next one have Hannah catch Molly’s Cold with messy explosive sneezing please I would definitely love to read that if you wrote it 

yes, good idea!

i wonder what Hannah's father thinks about the diminishing number of handkerchiefs in his drawer!

4 hours ago, william said:

yes, good idea!

i wonder what Hannah's father thinks about the diminishing number of handkerchiefs in his drawer!

A former flatmate of mine used to 'borrow' my handkerchiefs without asking, sometimes using them in front of me. When we moved out and went our separate ways, I just asked for my favourite ones back - I was cool about the others. But I'm not Hannah's father

1 hour ago, launderedlace said:

A former flatmate of mine used to 'borrow' my handkerchiefs without asking, sometimes using them in front of me. When we moved out and went our separate ways, I just asked for my favourite ones back - I was cool about the others. But I'm not Hannah's father

hahhah, i had the same "problem" with one guy i shared my flat with: sometimes, when he caught colds, he snatched my handkerchiefs in the dryer and use them without asking for... i must say that i was not afraid of it 😉

I like how Hannah is sort of casually taking care of Molly (convincing her to still do fun things despite her cold, lending her handkerchiefs and offering to wash them, being sympathetic) without either of the characters acting like a cold is the end of the world. It adds a lot of realism to the story (and leaves a lot of room for things to get worse later, if that's where you choose to take it.) 

Hannah was the sort of person who caught a lot of colds. She never got them too bad but if anyone around her had one, she'd almost certainly get sick with something sniffly. 

So it came as no surprise to her when she felt a sore throat developing that evening. 

"Who the hell gets a cold id the subber anyway?", Molly complained, sniffling thickly at a nose full of congestion. 

"I'm sure plenty of people do", Hannah laughed. "And I think I might be in the same boat. I can feel my throat getting really scratchy". 

"YEEESHOOO!!" sneezed Molly with a lot of force. She clutched a thick linen handkerchief, still partially folded, over her face. 

"Yummo, that sounded productive", Hannah joked. "Blesses". 

"Sorry if I got you sick", Molly said, blowing her cold-filled nose into the cloth. 

"Don't even worry", Hannah said. "A cold is no big deal". 

"I have to- to- to sdeeze agaid" Molly said. 

"So sneeze", Hannah suggested. 

"EE-YAAASSHOO!!" 

"Bless you again", said Hannah. "You're so funny when you're sick". 

"I just do't get sick mbuch, okay", Molly tried to laugh back. "Losigg codtrol of mby ndose really winds mbe up for sombe reasond". 

Molly blew her nose again. 

"Tell your dad thagks for leddig mbe all the hadkies by the way", she said. "They've really beed so ndice to use". 

"Still can't believe you've never really used one before", Hannah replied. 

"Well yeah, I just ndever really had onde to use, kinda thought they were gross before today to be hodest", Molly replied. 

"Hitchoo!" Hannah sneezed sweetly into her first all of a sudden. 

On 11/9/2023 at 5:35 AM, Trynasneeze said:

Hannah was the sort of person who caught a lot of colds. She never got them too bad but if anyone around her had one, she'd almost certainly get sick with something sniffly. 

So it came as no surprise to her when she felt a sore throat developing that evening. 

"Who the hell gets a cold id the subber anyway?", Molly complained, sniffling thickly at a nose full of congestion. 

"I'm sure plenty of people do", Hannah laughed. "And I think I might be in the same boat. I can feel my throat getting really scratchy". 

"YEEESHOOO!!" sneezed Molly with a lot of force. She clutched a thick linen handkerchief, still partially folded, over her face. 

"Yummo, that sounded productive", Hannah joked. "Blesses". 

"Sorry if I got you sick", Molly said, blowing her cold-filled nose into the cloth. 

"Don't even worry", Hannah said. "A cold is no big deal". 

"I have to- to- to sdeeze agaid" Molly said. 

"So sneeze", Hannah suggested. 

"EE-YAAASSHOO!!" 

"Bless you again", said Hannah. "You're so funny when you're sick". 

"I just do't get sick mbuch, okay", Molly tried to laugh back. "Losigg codtrol of mby ndose really winds mbe up for sombe reasond". 

Molly blew her nose again. 

"Tell your dad thagks for leddig mbe all the hadkies by the way", she said. "They've really beed so ndice to use". 

"Still can't believe you've never really used one before", Hannah replied. 

"Well yeah, I just ndever really had onde to use, kinda thought they were gross before today to be hodest", Molly replied. 

"Hitchoo!" Hannah sneezed sweetly into her first all of a sudden. 

Great chapter. It seems the girls may soon run out of Hannah's father's handkerchiefs (unless he has a really large collection). So what then? New trip to the mall? Or something different? I am intrigued.

• 4 weeks later...

Hannah rolled over in bed and sniffled wetly. What had started yesterday as a sore throat and a few sneezes had turned into more and more of a head cold as she slept. 

One of her hands clutched a small orange hanky, damp from tending to a few productive sneezes throughout the night. 

Spreading the cloth suddenly across both hands, she brought it rapidly to her face. 

"HK'CHOO!! CHOO!!" she sneezed, as restrained as she could be, into the thin cotton. It was 6am and she didn't want to make too much noise while everyone slept but this cold was coming on hard and fast, no wonder Molly had seemed so irritable. 

Hannah sniffled wetly again, poking her hanky-covered fingers slightly into her nostrils as she wiped her nose vigorously. She really wasn't a huge fan of blowing her nose if she didn't have to, but her nose was getting very runny. 

On 12/8/2023 at 9:11 AM, Trynasneeze said:

Hannah sniffled wetly again, poking her hanky-covered fingers slightly into her nostrils as she wiped her nose vigorously. She really wasn't a huge fan of blowing her nose if she didn't have to, but her nose was getting very runny. 

A tantalising end to the chapter...

There could be a couple of reasons for this - maybe Hannah is a really loud, effective nose-blower but needs a bigger hanky to do it properly, or (my favourite) she struggles to do it properly, perhaps often having had the hanky held for her when she had colds as a girl? 😉

• 3 weeks later...