Sneeze Fetish Forum

loud_itchynose

I don’t know what’s been going on with my nose today because I’ve just been sneezing even more than usual. Usually I tend to sneeze twice a day but today I’ve lost track of them and I’ve sneezed at least 15 times. Either I’m coming down with a cold or there’s something in the air that’s itching my nose. I have a really loud sneeze that goes “HATTSHOO-SH” or “HUHESHOO-SH” so I tend to pinch my nose while sneezing and instead I get a much softer less noticeable “HHNXTCH” sneeze. So far it’s been mostly just the sneezes which is unusual for me because they’re usually accompanied by a runny itchy nose on the right side which makes me rub it like crazy. I just sneezed again which typing this, it’s like just writing about sneezing makes me need to sneeze even more, whoops!

I was the same way yesterday - it was so strange. It was pretty windy where I live which made it much colder out, but even before it got super windy I must have sneezed about 10 times. It was crazy!

@loud_itchynose Bless you many times! 🌷 Fingers crossed it's not a cold. Please don't pinch your poor sneezy nose! ❤️ It's much healthier to let your sneezes fly... (while covering, of course 😀 ) Thanks for sharing! 🌸

On 10/22/2023 at 3:33 PM, loud_itchynose said:

I have a really loud sneeze that goes “HATTSHOO-SH” or “HUHESHOO-SH” so I tend to pinch my nose while sneezing and instead I get a much softer less noticeable “HHNXTCH” sneeze.

Thanks for the obs - hopefully the unusual sneezing has dies down now :D What situations would your resort to the nose pinching? Is this something you would do in public, while in private you're happy to just let them go full power? :lol: 

On 10/23/2023 at 11:09 PM, NoV said:

Thanks for the obs - hopefully the unusual sneezing has dies down now :D What situations would your resort to the nose pinching? Is this something you would do in public, while in private you're happy to just let them go full power? :lol: 

Thanks for asking :) the nose pinching is something that I do in public so I don’t attract too much attention with my loud sneezes. Plus I’m one of those people that can’t sneeze just once, it always has to be twice or more. Meanwhile when I’m alone, I’d prefer to just let the sneeze out to get the itch out of my nose asap

Sneeze update: 

I thought the extra sneezing would be just a one day event but it’s been a few days now and I’m still sneezing more than usual. I don’t think it’s a cold because at this point it’s just the attack of the sneezes and an itchy nose. Also, my nose has been extra sensitive so even just pressing my wrist against my nose to quell the itch, makes me want to sneeze even more.

I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve sneezed over the past few days but yesterday the sneezing brought on a stuffy nose which was super frustrating because while I was congested, the itchy urge to sneeze was still there! 

I just had a mini fit of I think 5 sneezes that I tried to stifle that went something like “HCCHT HNXTT HNXTCHOO HUHCHOO HTCH-SHOO” . My nose is really rebelling against me trying to muffle them because when I try to stifle the sneezes, it just makes me sneeze even more :sneeze: (that emoji is the perfect interpretation of what I’ve looked like recently) 

I hope you're not developing allergies, that would mean you would just keep on sneezing forever

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 3:30 PM, Its All Sternutation said:

I hope you're not developing allergies, that would mean you would just keep on sneezing forever

I think she mentioned she has allergies