Sneeze Fetish Forum

I still have a cold... 🥺🥺🤧🤧

Italiangirl

So, if you read my last obs you know that I fell ill last week and long story short...

I'm still sick! ☹️☹️

Last Sunday I caught a nasty cold and it got full-blown on Tuesday...

It started getting better on Thursday but then yesterday it got a bit worse again!

I still have to blow my nose an awful lot and I've gone through sooo many tissues! 🤧🤧

I still have a sinus headache and my nose hurts from all the wiping and the blowing ☹️☹️

Tonight my nose has been driving me crazy because it can't decide whether it wants to be runny or stuffy, so I can't stop sniffling/blowing and it also gets itchy at times but then I never sneeze! 😩😩

It's been a week now and I'm so tired of this cold, I don't feel too bad but I've been sick for long enough now 🥺🥺

Wish me luck! ☹️☹️😅😅

Edited by Italiangirl

Update: 

My throat is sooo tickly almost all the time tonight and that's making me cough a lot... 

It's a tickly, persistent dry cough and it's very annoying!

At the moment, my right nostril is completely blocked while the left one won't stop running, so I constantly need to sniffle/blow my nose and I'm coughing quite a bit...

My sinus headache got worse too so uuuugh, I'm not feeling all that well 🥺🥺

Please send positive energy because I need some right now! ☹️☹️

Edited by Italiangirl

Oh so sorry you are feeling so sick! I truly hope you recover soon and starts to feel better, being sick for over a week is no fun! Sending get well wishes your way!

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! 🥰🥰

I'm pretty sure they worked because I woke up feeling much better today! 😀😀

Bless you soo much. Hope you get over your cold soon. Mine lasted 3 weeks with the coughing aswell. I must've used 70 handkerchiefs in total and 2 boxes of kleenex tissues.

Update:

This cold is a rollercoaster...

I thought I was getting better but then yesterday I woke up feeling a bit stuffy and then my nose started running like crazy so I had to sniffle an awful lot...

I did give up and blow my nose a few times because it was soooo runny!

All the sniffling I did gave me a scratchy, tickly throat and a dry cough ☹️☹️

When I went to bed last night my nose got stuffy again and my cough got worse...

This morning I woke up with a bit of a blocked nose, a sinus headache and a scratchy throat 🥺🥺

Uuuugh, will I ever get over this cold? ☹️☹️

Poor thing, and just when you were getting better🤧

I hope you can sneeze out that tickly cold and feel better:sneeze:❤️

I’m sorry you’re still sick. This cold sounds awful and I hope you can get some relief soon.