Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have a cold

Tumble

I don’t get sick often, even when I do it’s lasts about a day or so. But ended with a cold, and it’s making me kind of sneezy.

It all started yesterday morning when I got up. Just as I was waking up seven strong sneeze caught me. This wasn’t  like one of my normal fits. They were super wet and had really long buildups. Usually when I sneeze I can sort of get on with life in between sneezes. But with this fit as soon as on sneeze was done the build up for the next would start and would just go on and on. When I was done I went to the bathroom and blew my nose for almost a minute. My head had that achy feeling of too much pressure in my sinuses. 

For the next few hours I would have small fits of two or three every twenty minutes or so making my throat scratchy. Between the sneezing and the growing headache I gave up on all of my plans and stayed home and napped for hours. I could tell I really was sick because even though it was in the 70s I napped in a sweater. 

When I finally woke up all I wanted was soup and to watch a movie. The sneezes were less often maybe once an hour I’d have a fit of three or four. I spoiled my self with ordering in a big container of Vietnamese seafood soup. 

Today has been less sneezy, which is good since I worked in the morning. I’ve only had three fits so far today but my throat is still scratchy. 

Im going to curl up with the cats and a cozy blanket now. Enjoy your Sunday!

13 hours ago, Tumble said:

I don’t get sick often, even when I do it’s lasts about a day or so. But ended with a cold, and it’s making me kind of sneezy.

It all started yesterday morning when I got up. Just as I was waking up seven strong sneeze caught me. This wasn’t  like one of my normal fits. They were super wet and had really long buildups. Usually when I sneeze I can sort of get on with life in between sneezes. But with this fit as soon as on sneeze was done the build up for the next would start and would just go on and on. When I was done I went to the bathroom and blew my nose for almost a minute. My head had that achy feeling of too much pressure in my sinuses. 

For the next few hours I would have small fits of two or three every twenty minutes or so making my throat scratchy. Between the sneezing and the growing headache I gave up on all of my plans and stayed home and napped for hours. I could tell I really was sick because even though it was in the 70s I napped in a sweater. 

When I finally woke up all I wanted was soup and to watch a movie. The sneezes were less often maybe once an hour I’d have a fit of three or four. I spoiled my self with ordering in a big container of Vietnamese seafood soup. 

Today has been less sneezy, which is good since I worked in the morning. I’ve only had three fits so far today but my throat is still scratchy. 

Im going to curl up with the cats and a cozy blanket now. Enjoy your Sunday!

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, hope you feel better soon!  How was your blow yesterday morning, was it a hard and loud blow or a soft and quiet (and gurgly) blow?  Did you use tissues or TP to blow your nose?

6 hours ago, Yep said:

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, hope you feel better soon!  How was your blow yesterday morning, was it a hard and loud blow or a soft and quiet (and gurgly) blow?  Did you use tissues or TP to blow your nose?

I’m sorry I don’t remember much about blowing my nose other than it was toilet paper and I could breathe afterwards. 

On 10/27/2023 at 11:10 AM, Hankyrick said:

Bless you soo much, hope you're better soon

Aww thanks. 

On 10/27/2023 at 11:10 AM, Hankyrick said:

Bless you soo much, hope you're better soon

On 10/27/2023 at 2:32 PM, kiku said:

Bless you, @Tumble! I hope you're feeling better. 🌸

Thank you.