Sneeze Fetish Forum

boyfriend's cuteness

pinkypie

So I have this fairly new boyfriend that I've officially been with for a few weeks now, but we met a little over 2 months ago and have spent plenty of time together which, to my surprise has actually yielded some pretty good observations. He's about 6 foot, athletic, looks pretty intimidating to those who don't know him, and in my opinion is absolutely adorable. Normally I'm indifferent to the shape of a nose, or how someone rubs or itches it, but something about what he does I find absolutely adorable. Whenever his nose itches he reaches up with his knuckle and aggressively rubs circles on the side that's tickling him. Something about the desperation and urgency he does this with just absolutely melts me. He's done this a few times now and I love it every time.

Another time I was over at his dorm and we were going to take a nap but I think he was getting over being sick at the time. We were laying in his bed and he was behind me. I was laying on one of his arms and I was holding his other hand so he didn't have any free hands so instead of rubbing his nose like normal, he leaned down and used my shoulder to itch his nose! If he had sneezed too I may have actually died but unfortunately I was not lucky that day. 

I have gotten lucky a few times though! One time we were walking to his car just talking about wherever we were going and I believe he had a little bit of a cold but it was mostly coughing and chest things so I wasn't thinking about it but he stopped walking and sneezed. I didn't see this one because I hadn't realized he stopped but I kind of heard it so I stopped and turned around just in time to catch him sneezing again! For such a big guy, his sneezes are soo tiny and cute! He stifles them so all you really hear is his build up, a small ump sound and his exhale, kind of like hhhe-chxt uhhhhh. I could tell these were pretty powerful too because he fully bent over at the waist. I'm sure they probably hurt sometimes to keep in but I love stifles and the idea of a big guy having tiny or girly sneezes so he's absolutely perfect. Then like a week ago I went over to his dorm after a test to finish my homework then hang out with some friends, when he sneezed again. He had been doing the nose rub thing a little that night so this was actually on my mind a little but I had an assignment to finish so I was at his desk and he was talking to his roommate. Then he stopped talking and all I heard was hhhhe-ngxt uhhhhhm. No one else blessed him so I surprised myself and blessed him because I don't normally do that and he said "thank you baby" so I kind of died multiple times. I'm surprised that I got the assignment done. 

I think that his roommate might be sick right now because he's been doing a lot of sneezing the past few days (I could post an observation for that if you want) and my bf has a self proclaimed trash immune system so while I don't want him to be sick or feel bad, I kind of hope that I can see some more. That's all I got for now :)

Oooh very nice! I also love the idea of a big guy with tiny sneezes, just as I love a small person with huuuge sneezes. It's the contrast I think that does it. 

This is such a phenomenally well written and detailed observation thank you so much for taking the time to write it so thoroughly and for all the descriptions! ❤️ His sneezes sound absolutely precious! I hope you get to witness many more.  ;) 🤭 And oh my gosh I'm right there with you about how he used your shoulder to itch his nose, total swoon! I also think I would be torn between relief and disappointment that he didn't sneeze in that moment. Haha

16 hours ago, pinkypie said:

No one else blessed him so I surprised myself and blessed him because I don't normally do that and he said "thank you baby" so I kind of died multiple times.

I struggle with blessing people as well, I do my best to try to not acknowledge someone's sneezing at all. I just get far too embarrassed and self-conscious and a little too in my head about the whole ordeal that I freeze up. I usually reserve it strictly for partners. I think because of what it means for me, even if they don't know, it feels intimate and special.

Aww! I love that he reacts so sweetly to your blessings, that's always such a reward after you've gathered up the courage to say something ❤️ I also have a thing for stifles so I hope you have many more obs soon!

Thanks to Halloweekend, I have another obs! D (the bf) and I are in the same friend group so we were together literally all weekend, either at parties or just hanging out. It got pretty cold here this weekend and we were walking outside a lot so he was talking about how he really hopes he doesn't get sick because he has a really bad immune system. I would hate for him to not feel good but at the same time the other part of me loves his adorable sneezes and wants to see more.

I ended up staying at his place last night and it was kinda cold in the room and I think that dried out his nose because when we woke up he was rubbing his nose a bit which y'all already know I think is adorable. The real observation comes from when we were at breakfast though. He was talking about his roommate or something like that when he stopped and sneezed once. There wasn't a huge buildup and he didn't really have a pre sneeze face either so I had no idea it was coming. He just stopped talking, inhaled sharply, turned to the side and stifled a sneeze into the back of his wrist. It was a quiet little hheee-chxt with no audible exhale at the end. I blessed him and he gave me a rushed thank you, kind of like he kept the air in until he talked again, in an effort to completely stifle it. Again, absolutely adorable:)

Also, I am not into this specifically but I did see him blow his nose. I was being annoying and followed him into the bathroom while he washed his face and once he was done, he grabbed a paper towel or something that was on the counter and folded it over his nose and blew. I'm not into this so I didn't take note of what it sounded like or anything but he folded the tissue after and used it to rub his nose pretty hard. I actually made a comment this time about how aggressive he was with it and I think he may have thought I was making fun of him but there was no way I was going to explain to him that I actually thought it was cute. We don't normally have a lot of time to see eachother during the week and I'm going to be gone these next few weekends so who knows when I'll have my next obs but here's to this one because it was really cute imo.

On 10/29/2023 at 6:12 PM, pinkypie said:

I blessed him and he gave me a rushed thank you, kind of like he kept the air in until he talked again, in an effort to completely stifle it

Ahhhh love this attention to detail 🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻 I appreciate the nose blow description too 💓

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 9:48 PM, pinkypie said:

So I have this fairly new boyfriend that I've officially been with for a few weeks now, but we met a little over 2 months ago and have spent plenty of time together which, to my surprise has actually yielded some pretty good observations. He's about 6 foot, athletic, looks pretty intimidating to those who don't know him, and in my opinion is absolutely adorable. Normally I'm indifferent to the shape of a nose, or how someone rubs or itches it, but something about what he does I find absolutely adorable. Whenever his nose itches he reaches up with his knuckle and aggressively rubs circles on the side that's tickling him. Something about the desperation and urgency he does this with just absolutely melts me. He's done this a few times now and I love it every time.

Another time I was over at his dorm and we were going to take a nap but I think he was getting over being sick at the time. We were laying in his bed and he was behind me. I was laying on one of his arms and I was holding his other hand so he didn't have any free hands so instead of rubbing his nose like normal, he leaned down and used my shoulder to itch his nose! If he had sneezed too I may have actually died but unfortunately I was not lucky that day. 

I have gotten lucky a few times though! One time we were walking to his car just talking about wherever we were going and I believe he had a little bit of a cold but it was mostly coughing and chest things so I wasn't thinking about it but he stopped walking and sneezed. I didn't see this one because I hadn't realized he stopped but I kind of heard it so I stopped and turned around just in time to catch him sneezing again! For such a big guy, his sneezes are soo tiny and cute! He stifles them so all you really hear is his build up, a small ump sound and his exhale, kind of like hhhe-chxt uhhhhh. I could tell these were pretty powerful too because he fully bent over at the waist. I'm sure they probably hurt sometimes to keep in but I love stifles and the idea of a big guy having tiny or girly sneezes so he's absolutely perfect. Then like a week ago I went over to his dorm after a test to finish my homework then hang out with some friends, when he sneezed again. He had been doing the nose rub thing a little that night so this was actually on my mind a little but I had an assignment to finish so I was at his desk and he was talking to his roommate. Then he stopped talking and all I heard was hhhhe-ngxt uhhhhhm. No one else blessed him so I surprised myself and blessed him because I don't normally do that and he said "thank you baby" so I kind of died multiple times. I'm surprised that I got the assignment done. 

I think that his roommate might be sick right now because he's been doing a lot of sneezing the past few days (I could post an observation for that if you want) and my bf has a self proclaimed trash immune system so while I don't want him to be sick or feel bad, I kind of hope that I can see some more. That's all I got for now :)

No because I also love it when big guys have small sneezes - I find it so cute. Thank you for sharing

• 4 weeks later...

The boyfriend strikes again! Omg do I have an update for yall. I figured I'd sit down to type this out now because this is our last full day together at school before winter break and we live in different cities so I probably wont see him for a while. So the first thing is... I told him! We were having a discussion about preferences, and kinks and the like and I have possibly the worlds worst poker face so he could tell I was thinking about something and asked about it. I have such a sweet spot for him I couldn't lie to him so basically I told him there was something else and I kinda wanted him to know but I couldn't tell him myself. He was confused so I gave him a couple small hints and he eventually guessed it. Honestly he took it quite well! He is a pleaser in general so I think that he was intrigued about the possibility that I like something so simple and normal to do. This has caused a kind of fun issue now that he knows though. Any time he sneezes around me he will now immediately make eye contact and give me a silly little knowing smirk. Tbh I love it but I always bless him then tell him to shut up :)

We've also had some sneeze talk. Apparently he has really bad allergies. To outside stuff like plants and also animals like cats. If he comes to see me over break my house is full of cat hair so there may be an obs from that but if he doesn't want to come in I won't make him. I'm in a floral arrangement class at the university I go to so I have an arrangement to bring back to the dorm every week and he has made multiple comments about things like "Keep that away from me". We also talked about relationship flowers and he said something along the lines of "I'm not trying to be mean but please never get me flowers I will start sneezing" and in my head I'm thinking ooh yummy but I respect his wishes so of course I won't. He has also said that come springtime he will be "very sniffly and congested and sneezy and gross" and im like hell yeah sneeze all you want around me! I'm not into the spray or snot part but I really wouldn't mine a couple stifles into my shoulder or neck just so I can fully feel him. (That's kind of becoming a fantasy of mine and I don't know how to ask him to do it)

Now on to the actual sneezing. This past week he has been way more sneezy than normal so yay for me! I had quite a nice obs on ft the other day. So basically we were just talking late at night and he was doing his adorable little nose rub quite a bit but I wasn't expecting anything but then he drew a breath and sneezed unstifled. It was slightly on the louder side (which im not a super huge fan of) but it was still cute and it sounded kinda like hh-Aschoo. I'm not quite getting that spelling right so sorry but it was nice. Then later in the ft I got to see a cute little stifled double! Stifled anything but especially multiples are probably my favorite. He ducked out of the camera for a split second with each sneeze so I know they were pretty powerful but it was a cute little hheee-chxt and a quick second pause before another heee-chxt. Then he popped back up with his stupid and cute little smirk so I blessed him. Then when we were driving yesterday he sneezed again. same cute little stifle and smirk included. I have no idea how he makes these so cute but you sure as hell won't find me complaining. He also slept over in my room last night and sneezed another cute stifled double hee-chxt he-chxt right behind me in my room.

I really like this guy so I hope I keep seeing him and maybe more obs but hes so gorgeous I'd like him even with no sneezes ever. (Sorry if this felt rushed or if there's a mistake. I'm currently in a race against my computer battery and I really wanted to get it finished :)

Aww, I’m so happy for you!

Your boyfriend sounds like such a sweetheart. In my experience, a lot of people with allergies are actually glad to have a partner with a sneeze fetish. It’s common for people to be embarrassed by their allergies. Being with someone who not only isn’t put off or disgusted by their symptoms, but is caring and attentive and even gets pleasure out of it is preferable for many people, I reckon.

My husband also gives me that knowing look and smile when he sneezes when he’s with me. ☺️

you're so brave to tell him, I can't imagine ever telling my boyfriend. we've only been together 6 months but maybe in a year or so? I'm such an awkward person though ... so for now i'll live vicariously through you! 

love these obs btw :):)

Your observations are vastly becoming some of my favorite on this forum, I absolutely lap up the detail and description. Thank you so much for the great care you put into writing these. ❤️

Congrats on telling him! The whole knowing smirks partners give you after they sneeze (naturally) has been one of my favorite things to come out of telling someone. My confessions have all gone similarly to yours as well, where I haven't ever been outright able to say it specifically so I give leading hints and clues to the point where they guess it. haha I've never been with an allergy sufferer or someone who is especially sneezy. I think I would have a much harder time confessing my particular fondness if they did. Bravo on your part. 

Your entire relationship just sounds utterly adorable!! 🥰 Thank you for sharing part of it with us and making us privy to this fantastic events, and allowing us to marvel at the cuteness. 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡😁😁😁😁😁

• 3 weeks later...

First of all I want to say thank you for all the kind words about my observations! I love to know that yall are enjoying them too! Unfortunately this is not a big obs but he did come to see me over winter break! We are both in college so we have a solid month away from school and eachother so that is why I haven't had any observations lately but I kinda? got one.

We knew he was going to come visit so my mom and I started cleaning the whole house; firstly because my mom doesn't like to have company when the house is messy, and secondly because he is allergic to cats and I have 2 bozos that have taken over everything. So I vacuumed the rugs and couches and my mom washed the blankets the cats sleep on and swept everywhere. Luckily (for him, not for us) this seemed to do the trick and he did not seem affected at all. While he was here we did some cute coupley christmas stuff and then we went out with my sister and her boyfriend.

We are all still pretty young- (we're all 19 or turning it soon) so we decided to be kids for the day and go to a trampoline park- like sky zone if any of you know what that is. While there, I was walking behind him and we were going to a different area of the park and I'm pretty sure he sneezed. It was totally silent and I didn't hear anything but I could see his shoulders bunch up for a second before his head dipped down towards his hand. I didn't acknowledge it or anything cause we were in public and it seemed like he didn't want the attention. Then later at my house I hit him with my lint roller to get the dog and cat hair off his clothes before he went home and he told me "It's ok if I haven't started sneezing yet I probably won't" Unfortunately that's really all I have so here's to a hopefully sneezy spring!

Ok literally an hour after I posted that he facetimed me and was rubbing his nose a lot. He has recently gone to an ENT doctor and found out that he will eventually have to have surgery to shave down some of the tissue inside his nose that is causing some breathing issues so we were talking about that for a bit. Then he kinda looked at me weird before sucking in a breath and sneezing. He doesn't do a huge buildup, or really any at all and he didn't stifle this time so it sounded a little like hhe-aahk aashoo. Then he looked up at me as always with an adorable stupid look on his face. He's like a little puppy that just did a trick and wants to be praised lmao

That’s so cute!

I’m not a doctor, and I don’t know the specifics of his situation, but if he hasn’t already, he might want to see an allergist. Quite a few people see an ENT, get surgery done, then realise it hasn’t helped or hasn’t helped completely because they haven’t addressed the cause of their ongoing inflammation. (Of course, if it’s purely an anatomical, surgery is likely to be helpful.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2024 at 12:53 AM, solitaire-au said:

That’s so cute!

I’m not a doctor, and I don’t know the specifics of his situation, but if he hasn’t already, he might want to see an allergist. Quite a few people see an ENT, get surgery done, then realise it hasn’t helped or hasn’t helped completely because they haven’t addressed the cause of their ongoing inflammation. (Of course, if it’s purely an anatomical, surgery is likely to be helpful.)

Thank you for the advice! I'm going to dig into my vast array of medical knowledge (1 semester of pre-med) and say that makes a lot of sense! I believe he has been to an allergist in the past but I'm not sure. However he isn't really having any ongoing allergy issues right now, just due to the time of year so I'm not sure how much of the tissue that would be getting removed is due to allergies.

Also someone please remind me to come back here and share the new observations I have of him cause I need help this man is trying to kill me but its like 1 am for me right now and I have a really early class tmr so I have to go to sleep 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back again with more observations! Yayyyy!

This man is so adorable I swear he's going to be the death of me some day. So me, him and his roommate who I'm also friends with, are all in a class together. I'm not sure if I like the class yet because its set up as a flipped classroom, so we watch the lectures outside of class and we do problems and answer questions in class. I went over to their room so we could watch the lecture together and I got to physically watch him sneeze! I don't think I've ever actually seen his face, I've always been either in front of him or behind him or on ft. So I happened to be looking at him and he was kinda half smiling at me which I think is super cute but then his face relaxed for a second before his nose scrunched up and his head tilted back for a healthy build up into his cute little stifled sneeze. He normally never has buildups so I was kind of surprised by this. It was a kind of drawn out hhhhee-chnx. His roommate and I both blessed him and we continued watching the lecture.

Last night was possibly the hottest sneeze I've ever heard. I'm not sure words can even do it justice. I was on his bed and he and his roommate were playing GTA. He had died so his roommate was trying to complete their mission while he came up on the bed with me. This is where I'm so jealous of that video game because I was really tired so I stayed up there while he went back down to finish out whatever they were doing. Not even 3 minutes after he left the bed, he sneezed the most desperate, rapid double I may have ever heard. It might have just been my 1 am brain but it was so hot. There was no real buildup, just a normal intake of breath before a super desperate and itchy sounding hhe-chhnx he-chnxt-uhh. My horrible sneeze spellings literally cannot do it justice but I was lowkey mad that his roommate was there and he wasn't in bed with me. I may have also had something to do with him sneezing too because my hair is really long and I was hanging it over the edge of the bed and making it look like he had my hair but he mentioned that it was tickling his nose. His exact words were "You're going to make me sneeze, doing that" and I don't want to force him to do anything ever so I moved it, but you have no idea how much I wanted to leave it in his face. He sneezed like 30 minutes later so I'm not sure if that could have done something or not.

There have also been several discussions where sneezing has come up, the most notable ones being back over winter break and just today. Over winter break, we were on facetime having a very late night discussion. These late night talks can turn into demon hours really quickly, so we ended up having a discussion about preferences and things we had possibly fantasized about or that we wanted to try together. I obviously can't post that full discussion here, but I'll try to keep it as PG as possible. He had asked me about stuff I wanted to try or things I had thought about and obviously the ones I'm most interested in are fetish related and I was hesitant to tell him. I did tell him it was related to sneezing and the next words out of his mouth had me in shock for a while. He said something I'm sure a lot of you have thought about. "So like what you want to make me sneeze, and then sneeze on you?" and he was for sure referencing a sensitive area when he said sneeze on you. I was actually in shock and I stammered out something along the lines of "Well kind of but I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable or anything" cause yk my brain was actually dead. I also went to an adult store with some of my girl friends just for the fun of it and one of my friends took a picture of me in the red room in front of a display and I showed him the picture and he asked what the thing was in my hand and I said it was a little feather toy on a stick and he goes "For what like to make people sneeze?" and I was kind of surprised that his mind just went there but I guess that's good for me that he's so aware that this is something that I like.

So yeah that's pretty much all I have for now. He hasn't been super sneezy lately but I hope this is to yall's satisfaction.

I said this before, but your boyfriend sounds so lovely and I’m so happy for you!