Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergy/asthma sneezing self obs

Justasneezygirl

I have had such a sneezy day today. My asthma has been a little flaired up, which has caused me to cough a little more than usual, and the tickle from the cough keeps making my nose itch, and triggering sneezing. I have had about 5-6 single sneezes over the course of the day that felt really powerful, with some hitching breaths heh-heh-heh AAhtschoo, with a little extra chesty force. These really cleared my sinuses and felt like a big release.

I also had two separate sneezing fits today, one with just 3 etschooo type sneezes separated by 30 seconds or so. They were wet and I sneezed into the elbow of my flannel shirt to sort of muffle them. I also had to move out of the room quickly because my husband was on a work Zoom and I didn’t want them to hear me - mission successful. After the 3 sneezes, I coughed a bit from my asthma which triggered one final HAHschoooo that was very powerful and I sneezed out in the open because I wasn’t ready reeling from the cough. 

The second sneezing fit came after I cleaned off the dust on my keyboard and I sneezed 7 times. They were very powerful and I felt the buildup coming and new it was going to be a few, so I grabbed a napkin and blew up nose, but as I started to do that the first sneeze came out quick hitchhhiii into the tissue. Then I hitched in and out a few times with my mouth open and head up and sneezed into the tissue and continued to blow a lot of snot with a big AhhhtSCHooo. I felt clearer in my nose but the itch came back strong and I sneezed into my elbow since the napkin was soaked 3 times with a few seconds in beteeen, Ha, Ha-schhhoo….ahh, ahhh AHHtschooo…tried to hold back the third but came out like TCHOooo. I went to grab a napkin and the itching intensified and I sneezed into my elbow again,Ehtschooo…hah, hah, hah….hah-tschooo trying to hold back. Then I felt like I was finally finished although the sensation came in and out a few times and my eyes watered. I blew my nose and used 3 tissues total, but finally goT it under control. I don’t know if I have a specific dust allergy, but I don’t know what else would have set me off like that. Really fun one! :) 

@Justasneezygirl Bless you! 🌻 Ooohh, sorry to hear you're suffering from asthma, but I enjoyed reading about your sneeziness. 🥰 The fit of 7 sneezes is described so well! I can imagine how much the dust from your keyboard must have tickled your poor sensitive nose... 👃🌸

I hope you're feeling better and the asthma has calmed down!

13 hours ago, Justasneezygirl said:

I have had such a sneezy day today. My asthma has been a little flaired up, which has caused me to cough a little more than usual, and the tickle from the cough keeps making my nose itch, and triggering sneezing. I have had about 5-6 single sneezes over the course of the day that felt really powerful, with some hitching breaths heh-heh-heh AAhtschoo, with a little extra chesty force. These really cleared my sinuses and felt like a big release.

I also had two separate sneezing fits today, one with just 3 etschooo type sneezes separated by 30 seconds or so. They were wet and I sneezed into the elbow of my flannel shirt to sort of muffle them. I also had to move out of the room quickly because my husband was on a work Zoom and I didn’t want them to hear me - mission successful. After the 3 sneezes, I coughed a bit from my asthma which triggered one final HAHschoooo that was very powerful and I sneezed out in the open because I wasn’t ready reeling from the cough. 

The second sneezing fit came after I cleaned off the dust on my keyboard and I sneezed 7 times. They were very powerful and I felt the buildup coming and new it was going to be a few, so I grabbed a napkin and blew up nose, but as I started to do that the first sneeze came out quick hitchhhiii into the tissue. Then I hitched in and out a few times with my mouth open and head up and sneezed into the tissue and continued to blow a lot of snot with a big AhhhtSCHooo. I felt clearer in my nose but the itch came back strong and I sneezed into my elbow since the napkin was soaked 3 times with a few seconds in beteeen, Ha, Ha-schhhoo….ahh, ahhh AHHtschooo…tried to hold back the third but came out like TCHOooo. I went to grab a napkin and the itching intensified and I sneezed into my elbow again,Ehtschooo…hah, hah, hah….hah-tschooo trying to hold back. Then I felt like I was finally finished although the sensation came in and out a few times and my eyes watered. I blew my nose and used 3 tissues total, but finally goT it under control. I don’t know if I have a specific dust allergy, but I don’t know what else would have set me off like that. Really fun one! :) 

Brilliantly described obs, bless you