Sneeze Fetish Forum

“Thank you, ma’am.” (M nurse sneeze)

peach2218

Night shift ICU is full of young nurses. I’m 27 and some nights I’m the oldest nurse on the unit! ICU also attracts a lot of male nurses, and I have heard (and enjoyed—although I’m not interested in any of them, given the fact that I’m happily married) every one of them sneeze except for D.

D is a compulsive blesser, as are most of the other guys I work with, and I’ve been dying to hear him sneeze. He’s 24, about 5’8”, with class clown energy. Relatively short strawberry blonde hair and a somewhat small nose.

A few hours ago, we were sitting next to each other and charting, and I heard him start to sniffle. I didn’t want to get my hopes up, but every few seconds he’d sniff and rub his nose and it definitely piqued my interest. I was busy trying to imagine what his sneeze would sound like when he inhaled, leaned away from me, and sneezed once into his elbow. I don’t quite remember the sound, but it was two syllables and sounded like a mix between a cough and a sneeze. It was actually pretty cute. I blessed him, he sniffled, and then he said “thaaaank you ma’am!” Cute. 

Later on in the shift I helped him with one of his patients and he said “thank you ma’am,” and it sent an instant jolt through my body 😅 Now whenever he says that my brain is going to connect it back to the sneeze/blessing. 

The next night, we were all sitting in the nurses station watching the monitors (we do actually work, I swear) and one of the other male nurses was a little sniffly. I’ll call him P. 6’4 with short, curly, dark hair—all of the little old lady patients adore him. 

He was in the little kitchenette next to the nurses station heating some food up, when I heard him say “I have to sneeze.” I snuck a peek at him just in time for him to tear a paper towel out of the dispenser and sneeze into it. It kinda sounded a bit like a cough too, like D’s did, but it wasn’t at all unattractive. A few people blessed him and he thanked them. He was blowing his nose constantly throughout the night. ‘Tis the season. 

Edited by peach2218
On 10/26/2023 at 1:38 PM, peach2218 said:

He was blowing his nose constantly throughout the night. ‘Tis the season. 

Oh my goodness thank you for the update 🍿👀

Update—

I’ve only been clocked in for an hour and I have another obs. D, the 5’8 ‘class clown” with strawberry blonde hair was sitting up in the nurses station with J, another male nurse I’ve posted obs about before. 24, 6’0, bright blue eyes and classically handsome sharp features. D was showing J a video on his phone. I didn’t get a visual since I was next door in the kitchenette, but I heard J sneeze once without much buildup. “Hih-techiew!”  Without so much as a pause, D said bless you and J thanked him. 

Male/male blessings absolutely kill me, and I’m ovulating right now so I’m a tad feral. I’m keeping my eyes and ears peeled for more. I’m training a new nurse tonight who is almost on her own so I don’t have a full patient load and I don’t have much to do other than sit around and supervise. 

• 5 months later...

Update 

Worked last night with D. He was a little sniffly throughout the shift, and toward the last hour of our shift he sneezed. It was the first time I’ve heard him sneeze since my original obs. 

We were walking down the hallway together, with D just a few steps in front of me, and suddenly he stopped abruptly and sneezed just once into his elbow, twisting at the waist and turning in my direction. I hate spelling sneezes but it was three syllables, kind of dry sounding. I blessed him and he said “thank you, ma’am.” Just like the first time. Not gonna lie, it made my stomach squirm a bit. 

Also as a little aside, I’m starting to get sick. My first symptom of a cold is always sneezing—if I sneeze more than twice in a day, I know it’s coming. Last night at work I was sitting up in the nurse’s station charting and talking to my charge nurse, with my back to her. I felt a sneeze coming and my mental block didn’t have time to kick in, because I stifled an almost completely silent sneeze. I don’t think anyone noticed. This was a pretty big deal for me though, because I haven’t sneezed in front of anyone in almost 20 years. Baby steps!

On 4/27/2024 at 12:58 AM, peach2218 said:

Update 

Worked last night with D. He was a little sniffly throughout the shift, and toward the last hour of our shift he sneezed. It was the first time I’ve heard him sneeze since my original obs. 

We were walking down the hallway together, with D just a few steps in front of me, and suddenly he stopped abruptly and sneezed just once into his elbow, twisting at the waist and turning in my direction. I hate spelling sneezes but it was three syllables, kind of dry sounding. I blessed him and he said “thank you, ma’am.” Just like the first time. Not gonna lie, it made my stomach squirm a bit. 

Also as a little aside, I’m starting to get sick. My first symptom of a cold is always sneezing—if I sneeze more than twice in a day, I know it’s coming. Last night at work I was sitting up in the nurse’s station charting and talking to my charge nurse, with my back to her. I felt a sneeze coming and my mental block didn’t have time to kick in, because I stifled an almost completely silent sneeze. I don’t think anyone noticed. This was a pretty big deal for me though, because I haven’t sneezed in front of anyone in almost 20 years. Baby steps!

“Thank you ma’am” wow I love that lol. Bless him!