Sneeze Fetish Forum

Multiple things

Wirescrossed

So a continuation of D&D, today is my second session. Aaaaaaand, another thing, how do you come out as having a sneeze fetish to your partner? Speaking of, my partner got sick with a cold and I've been exhausted today, so I might be coming down with it.

I ended up pulling up the forum on my phone and giving it to him. Couldn’t bring myself to say the words after 8 years of torturing myself over whether to tell him or not. 

It’s been several months since I told him and we haven’t discussed it further. I think it’s because I was so upset and worked up when I told him, and he doesn’t want to make me uncomfortable by bringing it up again. Some day I really want to talk about it with him though, and explain it all to him. I don’t think he even knows what a sneeze fetish is, honestly. He probably thinks I get turned on by the feeling of sneezing and not by other people sneezing. 

35 minutes ago, peach2218 said:

I ended up pulling up the forum on my phone and giving it to him. Couldn’t bring myself to say the words after 8 years of torturing myself over whether to tell him or not. 

It’s been several months since I told him and we haven’t discussed it further. I think it’s because I was so upset and worked up when I told him, and he doesn’t want to make me uncomfortable by bringing it up again. Some day I really want to talk about it with him though, and explain it all to him. I don’t think he even knows what a sneeze fetish is, honestly. He probably thinks I get turned on by the feeling of sneezing and not by other people sneezing.

My partner is also germaphobic, so that doesn't help my confidence. Plus, I hardly ever get any time alone with them because I spend so much time with my best friend who also doesn't know, because she and I have been friends for years and she's more interested in my live life than her own, so she's basically a permanent third wheel.

On 10/24/2023 at 4:52 PM, Wirescrossed said:

So a continuation of D&D, today is my second session. Aaaaaaand, another thing, how do you come out as having a sneeze fetish to your partner? Speaking of, my partner got sick with a cold and I've been exhausted today, so I might be coming down with it.

Update, if I got sick, it's not obvious. Just a slight sore throat. Also the sneezy D&D just had a nasally voice this time.

17 hours ago, Wirescrossed said:

Update, if I got sick, it's not obvious. Just a slight sore throat. Also the sneezy D&D just had a nasally voice this time.

I've been exhausted and said cold is going around. So chances I caught it are moderate.