Sneeze Fetish Forum

Woke Up To Sneeze

blessyouanon

I always heard that you can’t sneeze in your sleep. Last night I was the closest to it. I woke up from a deep sleep and as soon as I came to I was basically sneezing already. It was a super powerful, sudden sneeze that I didn’t even get a chance to cover. This was followed by 3 rapid sneezes I was conscious enough to stifle. I fell right back asleep right after but was so surprised and even though it’s faint… I still remembered this morning. I wonder what made me sneeze or why this happened lol 

Just now, blessyouanon said:

I always heard that you can’t sneeze in your sleep. Last night I was the closest to it. I woke up from a deep sleep and as soon as I came to I was basically sneezing already. It was a super powerful, sudden sneeze that I didn’t even get a chance to cover. This was followed by 3 rapid sneezes I was conscious enough to stifle. I fell right back asleep right after but was so surprised and even though it’s faint… I still remembered this morning. I wonder what made me sneeze or why this happened lol 

That's a great way to wake up I imagine. :)

Wow, that's a great way to wake up! Bless you so much!! :D

I remember sneezing several times after I just woke up when I just opened my eyes and the very first thing I did was to sneeze as well. I have this like 0-2 times a year I would say :) And I love it always!! :D

In general I enjoy to sneeze in the morning, like in the bathroom etc. Sometimes I even induce a sneeze or two if I can't get a natural one or photic one caused by bright light. But usually I get natural or photic sneezes like 5 times a week in the morning anyway :D

Edited by Chhinkninducing

What a great observation, thanks for sharing and bless you! 

What a pleasant way to wake up. I'd love that! 😀

• 2 weeks later...