Sneeze Fetish Forum

First cold since 2019

RedVelvetHeart

I finally caught a cold!

Ever since pre-covid, I haven't been sick at all except for the mildest case of Omicron ever. I was super careful for a really long time because of family health reasons, but once that stopped being a factor earlier this year, I ditched the mask and all the caution, and figured I'd get every virus I'd been avoiding for the last 3 years. But...nothing happened! Crowds and concerts and family events...nothing. It's not like I was trying or I wanted to, I just thought I would catch something but I didn't. Anyway, my run of good luck is over, but even so, it is a really mild cold. (tested several times for covid and I'm negative) I don't know where I got it. It started with a sore throat this weekend, not horrible and it never got bad, just made me want to drink tea and pop cough drops. Made me a little tired but didn't slow me down. Then ever since it's been doing this thing where I'm like "oh it's not bad it feels like it's going away maybe I'm not even sick" then it shifts into another symptom. I got a rough voice, then coughing, again none of it any big deal. And I thought again that it was going away and I would never even get to experience my favorite symptoms, but then today it happened! My nose started feeling raw and irritated on the inside, and I started having to dab my nose occasionally with a tissue. Now it's definitely dripping a little. And I've been sneezing! Not crazy amounts, but like a dozen times or so today, which is a lot for me, and my nose is a little stuffed up. I definitely have a (slight) cold!

And here's the thing...I've just started seeing someone and it feels like it's turning into a relationship. I saw him the day I got the sore throat, warned him ahead of time but he encouraged me to come over anyway and he kissed me. Said he thought it was "worth it".ย ๐Ÿ˜ย He wasn't especially attentive or anything...and I SO crave attention...but I haven't been able to explain things to him yet. I will, but not yet. And when I get sick it's so non-obvious, I think people don't even believe me, he suggested it might be allergies. So I just have to savor these little bits of attention, these little moments. I told him last night I was going to take a benadryl and he said "Feeling a little stuffy?" in a voice that oh so subtly suggested he thought my slightly stuffy nose was cute or endearing. I told him it was really for the tickly cough and I described it and he said he knew exactly what I meant with that kind of cough. I didn't sneeze around him at all, it was after he left today that I started sneezing. They are very tickly, urgent sneezes when they happen and they kind of hurt my throat a little. Then my nose immediately starts running and I have to reach for the tissues and blow. It's that very watery, wet runny nose you get at the beginning of a cold, even though I've had symptoms for days!ย 

I want to call him tonight in hopes that he notices I sound a bit worse, or that I could secretly induce a sneeze and then blow my nose when I'm on the phone and maybe I'll get just one more word of attention or sympathy, or an awww, or bless you.....sigh....oh and by the way so far he's not getting it, I think he probably would have gotten itย  already if he were going to.

Anyway, that's my share. Wish me luck getting some more focused attention and acknowledgement!ย 

ย 

Update: I did call him tonight (we were texting and he said he missed me....) and my nose is very stuffed up now and I sneezed twice (induced) and blew my nose several times and he said NOTHING.....aghgghgh! I think maybe he thinks it's polite not to comment or I don't know....It's just too soon to tell him the whole context! It would be so much easier if he caught a cold first, I would tell him. This is just so much more vulnerable and the timing doesn't feel right to tell him. Agh.ย 

3 hours ago, Schnippi said:

That is a really bad timing (or a really good one :))ย 

hope you feel better soon!!!

ย 

Thank you!!! I just wanted someone to say that, it's not too much to ask!

9 hours ago, RedVelvetHeart said:

Update: I did call him tonight (we were texting and he said he missed me....) and my nose is very stuffed up now and I sneezed twice (induced) and blew my nose several times and he said NOTHING.....aghgghgh! I think maybe he thinks it's polite not to comment or I don't know....It's just too soon to tell him the whole context! It would be so much easier if he caught a cold first, I would tell him. This is just so much more vulnerable and the timing doesn't feel right to tell him. Agh.ย 

So sorry to hear that you got a cold!

Ok, just taking into context the forum that I am in (:P), but if I was on the other end of that phone and I heard you sneeze and blow your nose several times, I know that without a doubt, I would be very intune.ย  Are your blows more on the soft and quiet side or hard and loud side?ย  Have the blows been pretty gurgly and snotty?ย ย 

I would be blessing you every time you sneezed and maybe comment on the productiveness of the blows or ask if you felt better after you were done blowing your nose (hoping to not make you self-conscious).ย  After a few sneezes and nose blows, I would ask you if it would be okay if I came over to help take care of you.ย  On my way over to your house, I would stop by the store, grab some cough drops, tea, some NyQuil, and two big boxes of Puffs Plus tissues.ย  When I got to your house, I would lay the stuff out on the table, including opening the box of tissues.ย  I would snuggle with you under a blanket and get you tea and even offer to help you blow your nose (if it wouldn't creep you out).

I would stay with you and take care of you as long as you would let me, and would not care if I caught your cold.ย  If I did catch your cold though, I will admit that I would be super embrassed to blow my nose in front of you at first (mainly because my blows tend to be somewhat gurgly and gross, and even produce some loud honks).

Hope you feel better soon and have a great day!

35 minutes ago, Yep said:

So sorry to hear that you got a cold!

Ok, just taking into context the forum that I am in (:P), but if I was on the other end of that phone and I heard you sneeze and blow your nose several times, I know that without a doubt, I would be very intune.ย  Are your blows more on the soft and quiet side or hard and loud side?ย  Have the blows been pretty gurgly and snotty?ย ย 

I would be blessing you every time you sneezed and maybe comment on the productiveness of the blows or ask if you felt better after you were done blowing your nose (hoping to not make you self-conscious).ย  After a few sneezes and nose blows, I would ask you if it would be okay if I came over to help take care of you.ย  On my way over to your house, I would stop by the store, grab some cough drops, tea, some NyQuil, and two big boxes of Puffs Plus tissues.ย  When I got to your house, I would lay the stuff out on the table, including opening the box of tissues.ย  I would snuggle with you under a blanket and get you tea and even offer to help you blow your nose (if it wouldn't creep you out).

I would stay with you and take care of you as long as you would let me, and would not care if I caught your cold.ย  If I did catch your cold though, I will admit that I would be super embrassed to blow my nose in front of you at first (mainly because my blows tend to be somewhat gurgly and gross, and even produce some loud honks).

Hope you feel better soon and have a great day!

Thank you!! It's so nice to have someone understand the kind of attention I want! That all sounds wonderful.

Update: I saw him tonight - just for an hour at a coffee shop between one thing and another. And I brought up that I was still not feeling great and he mentioned that he noticed I sounded stuffed up last night on the phone, and also now,ย  and I said "and this is with Dayquil" and he was like "Oh wow..." seeming to better appreciate that I was actually sick. and I got to talk about that it was a cold that seemed to be going away and then it got worse. And he said something sympathetic, and I thanked him and said "I like attention and sympathy when I'm sick." He's the kind of man who appreciates clear signals. He wants to do the thing his partner wants, and likes guidance because he doesn't instinctively know what that is. So I thought just saying it like that would help. And he responded positively and said that I deserved attention and sympathy. And we talked about it a bit more, and then on to other things, and then at the end of the night he affectionately said he hoped I felt better, and to get rest and fluids and all the things you're supposed to do. So I feel better about it all! It really wasnt' time to talk about my fetish but I'm glad I could still communicate my needs and he definitely listened!ย โ™ฅ๏ธย Of course I didn't sneeze in front of him, oh well, but earlier, like an hour before, I sneezed three times. Like not a triple right in a row, but more like, "ATCHOO!" , blowing my nose, then after 10 seconds or so, "ATCHOOOO!" more nose blowing, then another 10 seconds, a buildup ..."Ahh - ah - ATCHOOOOO!" then more tissues and nose blowing. Soft blows of a very watery, tickly runny nose.

On 10/26/2023 at 8:30 AM, Yep said:

After a few sneezes and nose blows, I would ask you if it would be okay if I came over to help take care of you.

Swoon! ๐Ÿงก

16 hours ago, RedVelvetHeart said:

I thanked him and said "I like attention and sympathy when I'm sick."

Way to gooooo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜ also thank you for the spellings at the end, yowza! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I hope you feel better soon! Be gentle with yourself.

22 hours ago, Tumblesworth said:

Way to gooooo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜ also thank you for the spellings at the end, yowza! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I hope you feel better soon! Be gentle with yourself.

Thank you!!!ย  Clear communication for the win!ย I have been super busy non-stop, but today I finally have a chance to slow down and rest, which feels amazing, and I think it's helping.

ย 

21 hours ago, kikuwitch said:

@RedVelvetHeart Bless you! I hope you'll feel better soon. ๐ŸŒท How nice that he's so attentive and caring! ๐Ÿ™‚

I am feeling better. Still a little stuffy and coughing a bit but definitely on the mend. And OMG he is SO sweet and very caring. I am too, and we both need that, I think. Can't wait to return the favor!

ย 

UPDATE: He made me chicken soup! Homemade chicken soup! I was almost over the cold by the time he was able to bring it over but - awwwwwww! Sigh. Dream come true.ย 

On 10/30/2023 at 9:12 AM, RedVelvetHeart said:

UPDATE: He made me chicken soup! Homemade chicken soup!

๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅณ