Sneeze Fetish Forum

New romance novels

mordaciousghost

Okay so I recently (about a year ago) learned about how the new romance novels are much hotter than what there used to be- you know, the lame generic plot: "I like him but there's a reason why I shouldn't," tension builds, the one sex scene in the whole book, some kind of conflict, then everything gets resolved and works out happily ever after. 

Nowadays there's stuff like werewolves and other shifters, reverse harem... and books that cater to all sorts of kinks and include a whole lot more "adult" stuff than there used to be.

I'm in a couple fb groups about books, where people will ask for recommendations, looking for ones that have to do with specific kinks etc. I'm wondering if there's any that have to do with sneezing or the novel version of a sickfic. But I'm too nervous to ask in the fb groups bc I know it's sort of a niche kink and idk...

I thought it might be better to ask here bc at least I know that people are going to understand. 

So, has anyone heard of books like this? 

I remember coming across a short novel on the Kindle store kinda like this. It was called Snot Facial. It was about a couple of friends with benefits getting together, but one of them has a severe case of hay fever. 

No sneezing in it, though. Just really bad runny noses.

Wow, definitely  going to try and get my hands on a copy of Snot Facial. It sounds like it'd be a delightful read.  

On 10/27/2023 at 4:56 PM, Dawsio said:

I remember coming across a short novel on the Kindle store kinda like this. It was called Snot Facial. It was about a couple of friends with benefits getting together, but one of them has a severe case of hay fever. 

No sneezing in it, though. Just really bad runny noses.

Definitely going to check this out, thanks!