Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello, I'm Saul

Its All Sternutation

Hi, I'm Saul Stern (Not my real name. It's short for my username, It's all Sternutation)

I don't really have a lot of experience making sneeze stuff, even though I have a ton of experience watching/reading it. I'm changing that recently though. I recorded some wavs and wrote some stories

I'm a huge fan of female and enby sneezes, but I started inducing recently and I actually had a lot of fun with my own sneezing. When sneezing is not involved, I'm pretty demisexual and a bit of a hopeless romantic (I'm on always the lookout for a cute, sneezy girl to take care of). Even though I live in the American South which has notoriously bad pollen, I unfortunately have no allergies (I am actually fairly receptive to inducing though!). I might post some of my sneezes here🤧

However, my forte is my writing. I've been writing sneeze stuff for the past few months and sometime soon, I'm gonna start posting what I've been working on. 

So, yeah. That's me. I'm here to make friends, enjoy some sneezes and sneezefics, and maybe try to return the favor a little bit❤️