Sneeze Fetish Forum

sick and sneezy - inducing

AntheaHolmes

I caught a bad head cold and my nose is so stuffed up and my sinuses and head hurt constantly. So to try and breath a bit better, I induced my nose with a Q-Tip and let the sneezing begin. 

I tried not to breath in through my mouth because my throat's sore and feels like it was rubbed with sandpaper but I couldn't hold back the sneezes. 

I hitched a few times before my sneezing fit started. Those sneezes where deep and throaty and hurt quite badly but after it was done I could breath a bit better through my nose. It was also a bit messy tbh. 

I don't know why my immune system is so bad the past year. I hate being sick but I still enjoy the sneezing. 

Hope you liked it. 

Bless you!

I'm glad inducing helped but I'm sorry you're sick... ☹️☹️

Feel better soon! 😊😊

Edited by Italiangirl
8 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Bless you!

I'm glad inducing helped but I'm sorry you're sick... ☹️☹️

Feel better soon! 😊😊

Grazie! Thank you. 🌻

I love me some inducing while sick. I'm glad it helps you feel better too. I hope your throat feels better and keep on taking care of that nose. 

8 hours ago, kikuwitch said:

@AntheaHolmes Gesundheit und gute Besserung! 🌷👃❤️ Would you like to share how many times you sneezed? Glad to know it helped you breathe better! 🌸

Dankeschön. I think it was roundabout 6 to 8 times. Was pretty dry and wet at the same time. So weird.