Sneeze Fetish Forum

taylor swift thread !!

dan

share any clips u have of taylor sneezing or blowing her nose or anything fetish related :)) could be even sniffling and nose rubbing, i think that’s so cute..

3 hours ago, dan said:

share any clips u have of taylor sneezing or blowing her nose or anything fetish related :)) could be even sniffling and nose rubbing, i think that’s so cute..

ughhh.  I thought you found something new.  Got me all excited lol.  All i remember seeing is that old video from a concert where she sneezes and you can barely hear it. 

32 minutes ago, ArloEaston said:

ughhh.  I thought you found something new.  Got me all excited lol.  All i remember seeing is that old video from a concert where she sneezes and you can barely hear it. 

there’s actually lots of new videos of her blowing her nose and coughing and stuff, i can share if u want?

11 minutes ago, dan said:

there’s actually lots of new videos of her blowing her nose and coughing and stuff, i can share if u want?

oh i was referring to sneezes.  But you can post nose blowing if you want

2 hours ago, dan said:

Really, that would be awesome!

5 hours ago, geraintlewis268 said:

I found one 

i’ve seen this one, but thanks for sharing !! maybe someone hasn’t seen it :))

• 3 months later...

Omg that first one!  You can see the build up when she turns to the side.  I wish the camera hadn’t been behind her 😭

14 hours ago, extreme said:

!!!!!!!!! two new ones

why can we never hear it!!!! Soooooo annoying.  Anyone find pictures of these??  Can't believe this is the  biggest pop star in the world and we can't even get a sneeze thats clearly heard ):

13 hours ago, SkolVikes said:

Omg that first one!  You can see the build up when she turns to the side.  I wish the camera hadn’t been behind her 😭

There are cameras in front of her capturing photos or even getting video.  We should be able to find them

19 hours ago, ArloEaston said:

There are cameras in front of her capturing photos or even getting video.  We should be able to find them

i keep looking for them everywhere we need to find them!! especially from the afterparty where everyone was taking footage

19 hours ago, ArloEaston said:

why can we never hear it!!!! Soooooo annoying.  Anyone find pictures of these??  Can't believe this is the  biggest pop star in the world and we can't even get a sneeze thats clearly heard 😞

also it might be my imagination from desperation, but i swear i can faintly hear something in the first video

• 3 weeks later...