Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inducing with Perfume

AntheaHolmes

I'm allergic to Burberry's Blush Perfume. And I decided to tickle my nose with it, while inducing. 

I sprayed a generous amount of said perfume onto a Q-Tip. Laid down on my bed and started playing with the Q-Tip. The scent alone is tickling my nose much but the inducing with the Q-Tip sent my allergies in overdrive. As soon as I insert the very tip of the Q-Tip with the perfume on into my nose, I sneezed heavy. 

My induced allergy sneezes are strong and a bit messy. They are loud and raspy with lots of spray. Kinda like "HhhhaaTSChoooOu" 

It's fascinating that especially this floral, sweet scent is making my nose sneeze so much. I sneezed like 15 Times just from a bit of tickling my nose. It didn't take much. Even now, that I'm no longer inducing with the Q-Tip, my nose is still itchy and runny from the perfume inside my nose. It's scent lingering longer. 

As much as I like to see others sneeze, I like to sneeze myself. I wish I would naturally sneeze more often. My own allergies most times 'just ' give me itchy, ticklish feelings or like a runny nose and dry yet teary eyes. 

As always hope you like it. 

@AntheaHolmes Gesundheit! 🧴 (I was looking for a perfume emoji, but didn't find any, so I'll use this lotion bottle 😆 ) Wow, what a strong reaction to the flowery perfume! Did you recover from your cold? I hope you're feeling 100% OK now. 🌷

1 hour ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Gesundheit! 🧴 (I was looking for a perfume emoji, but didn't find any, so I'll use this lotion bottle 😆 ) Wow, what a strong reaction to the flowery perfume! Did you recover from your cold? I hope you're feeling 100% OK now. 🌷

Thanks dear @kiku. I'm still a bit sick but getting better every day. 

Wow, that sounds like a whole lot of sneezy fun. Do you think the inducing helped your cold feel a bit better?

On 11/2/2023 at 11:48 AM, Bondi said:

Bless you. Glad you had such a good time with it. :D

Thanks. Happy you read it. 🌸