Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Sneezy Day

Tumble

• My day started horribly. I woke up with a sinus headache the sort that hurts so much your eyes tear (of course this is the first day of vacation). Really for an hour all I could do is wait for the Advil to kick in. Then I when I was about make coffee I saw we were out of milk. I really didn’t feel like being out with other humans but I’m leaving town for a few day and didn’t want to buy milk. 

With the headache mostly gone, just the fuzzy headed feeling I went to the coffee shop down the block. It’s one of those spots with series of long community tables and a few smaller tables in the back. Since I was just going to read my book I took a corner of one of the long tables. For the first half hour or so I was just a little sniffly as I read. 

But half way through my coffee I had that deep sinus feeling of needing to sneeze. And wow, before I could even think I sneezed a fast triple (chh chh chh), and paused just long enough to breathe and then they continued in doubles and triples I must have sneezed over twenty times. They were coming so quickly I couldn’t count. Then it stopped, almost as surprisingly as they started. 

• I spent the afternoon doing errands in the car. Though it’s a bit chilly I had the windows open. I had three or four single sneezes while driving, they were loud strong sneezes. (Huh heh CHOOOOO!) The sort where people walking by turned to see who sneezed. 

• Just now before bed I had another fit, it’s pretty normal for me to do this. They were so much less intense, twelve stifled ones a few seconds a part. Just a sharp breath in and mostly silent stifles, though a few of them ended with a quiet choo under my breath. 

Hope you all have a nice night!

On 11/2/2023 at 5:54 AM, Tumble said:

then they continued in doubles and triples I must have sneezed over twenty times

Wow - that sounds quite the fit! Is that unusual for you or was this something different? :) 

Thanks everyone! I’ve been out of town for a week and it was fun to come back to comments. 

Here I am reheating my coffee and sneezing. Just sneezed seven times while reading these comments. 

On 11/3/2023 at 5:57 PM, guitrman53 said:

Wow, bless you. Thanks for sharing. Do you normally sneeze a lot at night/before bed?

Yes, most nights I have a sneezing fit before bed. 

On 11/4/2023 at 10:51 AM, NoV said:

Wow - that sounds quite the fit! Is that unusual for you or was this something different? :) 

Long fits aren’t new, but doubles and triples. Also the speed they came was different.