Sneeze Fetish Forum

Re: day of my life...

Engmanny

I've been toying on and off to confess to my wife of 11 years. But haven't yet, anyway for context she's got terrible sinuses and eutstatian tubes, smallest cold blocks her up. Past few days she's been a little sneezy she's a singles gal but the arrival of doubles tend to be suggestive of an oncoming cold. Today she woke up super congested.. 

Thought the days I've been making sure she's looked after and alternating netipot with vicks inhaler.. 

I thought my day peaked when she took a big sniff on the inhaler and it tickled her nose enough to make her sneeze 

As per other posts here I've cultivated a routine of head massage when she's feeling congested which ends with some work around and on her nose, normally it releases the congestion and she's come to like it.. 

Today it made no difference a little productive (look up her nostrils and some mucus forming) but remained blocked. 

Feeling brave I suggested we try err a small vibrating device to unlock that congestion. She was game.. We tried for a few mins her guiding me and eventually taking over to find that sneeze spot not sneezes but certainly loosened the mucus and soaked her hanky.. 

I suggested Covid tests make her sneeze so why not try this.. She gives this a go and the 1st sneeze is forthcoming, she's comments she's not a multiple sneezer, but she continues another sneeze arrives followed by a productive blow, she says she's found the sneezy spot and just keeps going 11 sneezes later she's finally done. I'm a sneeze machine she says and that she's proven that lots of sneezes don't lead to the Big O.. 

I'm in heaven, she must know right??

It's only day 2 of this cold and tomorrow she's working all day in the rain ❤️

Edited by Engmanny

Bless her, you two are a lucky pair, she gets taken great care of and you get to enjoy doing so!

Sounds like you've developed some great techniques for helping unblock her slightly difficult passages? Can I ask, despite the trouble she has with her tubes, is she a good nose-blower, or do you get to help her with doing that properly too?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 4:56 PM, Rick said:

Bless her, you two are a lucky pair, she gets taken great care of and you get to enjoy doing so!

Sounds like you've developed some great techniques for helping unblock her slightly difficult passages? Can I ask, despite the trouble she has with her tubes, is she a good nose-blower, or do you get to help her with doing that properly too?

Hi Rick sorry for the delay, yes she does have small block passage ways, nearly a week in and she's still snotty, normally we'd be at sinus infection by now but her snot is still clear and thin.. He blows aren't normally hocks but they aren't productive, I look at most of her tissues and the amount of snot isn't a lot despite a full nose.. Also we've been together 11 years and I've never seen her blow out a booger not one, I wonder if that's also related to her tiny nose and nostrils too