Sneeze Fetish Forum

Husband caught my cold

Mrs.Emm

So the cold I had 2 weeks ago has gone through the kids and as soon as everyone was feeling good for a couple days my poor husband has started coming down with it. This morning upon waking up I snuggled into him like I usually do. He stifled a sneeze while squeezing me tight. We each had things to take each kid to so I didn't get to see him until around lunch. He was sniffling every minute or so, breathing through his mouth more often than not. While watching a football game on TV he had a small fit of three stifles with about 10 seconds in between. Something like "heh nxxt! Sniffle sniffle.ย  Hehndxt! Sniifff sniffle. NNXXCHHT! ugh." With the last one bending him over. To that I rubbed his back and said "uh oh. You getting our cold huh?" "Yeah. I think I am. Thought I got away without catching it too. Snniifffle" I hope his doesn't knock him out like it did me.

Aww! I hope we get more updates- you must've been so excited that he caught your cold after all haha ๐Ÿ˜„ Does he always stifle?

On 11/5/2023 at 3:23 PM, dwaekki said:

Aww! I hope we get more updates- you must've been so excited that he caught your cold after all haha ๐Ÿ˜„ Does he always stifle?

It did kinda make me excited. ๐Ÿ˜ He really does, except when it's really powerful. Whiiiich tends to happen every now and then when he gets sick.

ย 

Monday he decided to go to work, just taking medicine. I heard him sniffling all through getting dressed. No sneezes though. But he called me on his lunch. As soon as I picked up I was treated to his usual stifle followed by a couple sniffles. And then one more half way through the conversation. When he got home he looked rather tired but kept trying to act like he was okay. I was extra snuggly and attentive towards him, of course. At one point during the snuggles he had a rather big fit, at least for him. "NNCHHT! heh.. nnXXHT! snnniiiif" then he sat up, "HarISSHHH! Heh heh HARRRIISSHH! IIIISSSHH! heh.. heh NNNNXCHT!! Your heh- hair.. tii-heh- nnxccht! Tickled my nose."ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Today I woke up to him coughing and otherwise sounding miserable. He decided to stay home. Good for him but unfortunate for me he kept up on the night time medicine so he could attempt to get his body some rest. But every now and then I got to take care of and enjoy my sniffly sick guy.