Sneeze Fetish Forum

That time of the year

uncoveredcontagion

As fall began to arrive with a chilly wind, so did it bring with it what Cassandra dreaded every year: cold and flu season. And like clockwork, she found herself sick with whatever bug was popular that year. No surprise as working retail, having kids and lack of sleep/ good diet was recipe for a sure-fire sickness. 

As she boarded the crowded city bus, she was greeted with a symphony of gurgly sniffles, hacky coughs, and wet sneezes. And living in a town where masks were viewed as some sort political stand, there were few to be seen worn by the contagious riders. Cassandra sat in between a mother with two kids who all looked like pale ghosts with red-tinged noses. One of the kids had a stream of green mucus coming down his nose while the other couldn't stop coughing. Across the from her on the seat over, a man was blowing his nose into a heavily-uses handkerchief. 

"REEEEUUUPPSHHHHOO!!!"

Suddenly, Cassandra could feel a cool mist hit her face, as see winced in disgust up at the culprit across. "I...I ambnd..so...soo..AHHSHOOO" The man didn't have time to cover, again. Cassandra sat in complete disgust, whipping the wet spiddle off her face and arms. Luckily, her stop had arrived. Just in time to get a face full of coughs from the mom and her kid. Oh the joys of public transportation.

When she arrived at work, it was a madhouse. Packed like sardines with the recycled, stale, contagious air. Almost half of Cassandra's has called out, and that showed up were sick as dogs. No surprise, as Kelly's birthday seemed to be the super-spreader amongst the coworkers. 

Anf if that weren't enough, the customers were always generous with their germs. A vicious cycle. 

"EEEEESSHHHCHHOOOOO!!!"

"Honby, cober your mout when sneeze"

Cassandra shuddered inside. She could almost feel the invasion of cold, flu, etc viruses entering her body. 

Snrghhh

Part Two:

Cassandra soldiered on through the day amongst the crowd of uncovered coughs and sneezes. Why couldn't these people just stay home?? Probably like herself, financially it just wasn't an option. Her co-worker Mindy looked like the walking dead, constantly sniffling and wipping the steady siren of snot running from her nose. 

"Ughhh, damb you Kelly. Why did you havb to infect us all wid your fluu-RAAASCHOOOO!!"

Mindy let out huge wet sneeze completely uncovered towards the floor.

Cassandra just stared off, knowing that soon that it would be her.

After another bus ride home full of sickness, Cassandra finally made it home. She felt tired from having to pull the extra slack at work. As she was taking off her shoes at the doorway, she could hear moans from the other room.

"Ughhh, Momb, Imb sick". Not them too!

"Snrghhh, ugh. That damb Jill Cobbers sneezed omb me in gym the obber day. I hate that bi-AHCHHOOOOOOO" groaned Ashley, Cassandra's daughter.

"Where's your brother?" asked Cassandra

"Snrggghhh, I domb know..but he's sick too. Hibs ebtire class is."

Just great. Cassandra couldn't even escape the wrath of illness even in her own home. 

After making everyone chicken noodle soup, Cassandra drew herself a nice warm bath and tried to relax, but to her chagrine, she felt it. The all too familiar prickly feeling starting in the back her throat. "Oh no..." 

3 hours ago, uncoveredcontagion said:

As fall began to arrive with a chilly wind, so did it bring with it what Cassandra dreaded every year: cold and flu season. And like clockwork, she found herself sick with whatever bug was popular that year. No surprise as working retail, having kids and lack of sleep/ good diet was recipe for a sure-fire sickness. 

As she boarded the crowded city bus, she was greeted with a symphony of gurgly sniffles, hacky coughs, and wet sneezes. And living in a town where masks were viewed as some sort political stand, there were few to be seen worn by the contagious riders. Cassandra sat in between a mother with two kids who all looked like pale ghosts with red-tinged noses. One of the kids had a stream of green mucus coming down his nose while the other couldn't stop coughing. Across the from her on the seat over, a man was blowing his nose into a heavily-uses handkerchief. 

"REEEEUUUPPSHHHHOO!!!"

Suddenly, Cassandra could feel a cool mist hit her face, as see winced in disgust up at the culprit across. "I...I ambnd..so...soo..AHHSHOOO" The man didn't have time to cover, again. Cassandra sat in complete disgust, whipping the wet spiddle off her face and arms. Luckily, her stop had arrived. Just in time to get a face full of coughs from the mom and her kid. Oh the joys of public transportation.

When she arrived at work, it was a madhouse. Packed like sardines with the recycled, stale, contagious air. Almost half of Cassandra's has called out, and that showed up were sick as dogs. No surprise, as Kelly's birthday seemed to be the super-spreader amongst the coworkers. 

Anf if that weren't enough, the customers were always generous with their germs. A vicious cycle. 

"EEEEESSHHHCHHOOOOO!!!"

Cassandra shuddered inside. She could almost feel the invasion of cold, flu, etc viruses entering her body. 

Snrghhh

Contagion is a guilty pleasure of mine, especially with descriptions of wet sneeze spray. I'm super into this, and i'd love so the continuation of this. Great work :)

5 hours ago, uncoveredcontagion said:

"REEEEUUUPPSHHHHOO!!!"

"EEEEESSHHHCHHOOOOO!!!"

Snrghhh

2 hours ago, uncoveredcontagion said:

Part Two:

Cassandra soldiered on through the day amongst the crowd of uncovered coughs and sneezes. Why couldn't these people just stay home?? Probably like herself, financially it just wasn't an option. Her co-worker Mindy looked like the walking dead, constantly sniffling and wipping the steady siren of snot running from her nose. 

"Ughhh, damb you Kelly. Why did you havb to infect us all wid your fluu-RAAASCHOOOO!!"

Mindy let out huge wet sneeze completely uncovered towards the floor.

Cassandra just stared off, knowing that soon that it would be her.

After another bus ride home full of sickness, Cassandra finally made it home. She felt tired from having to pull the extra slack at work. As she was taking off her shoes at the doorway, she could hear moans from the other room.

"Ughhh, Momb, Imb sick". Not them too!

"Snrghhh, ugh. That damb Jill Cobbers sneezed omb me in gym the obber day. I hate that bi-AHCHHOOOOOOO" groaned Ashley, Cassandra's daughter.

"Where's your brother?" asked Cassandra

"Snrggghhh, I domb know..but he's sick too. Hibs ebtire class is."

Just great. Cassandra couldn't even escape the wrath of illness even in her own home. 

After making everyone chicken noodle soup, Cassandra drew herself a nice warm bath and tried to relax, but to her chagrine, she felt it. The all too familiar prickly feeling starting in the back her throat. "Oh no..." 

Part 3:

Cassandra awoke to the sound of rain. Upon lifting her head, she felt like balloon. Ughhhhh. Her head was pounding, almost as if it has it on heartbeat. "SNRGGGHHH UHHOOOOHH" Completely stopped up with mucus. She winced as she swallowed, her throat feeling like fire and glass. 

"AHHHH, AHHH, AESSCCHHOOOOOOOOOOO"

The sneeze completely rattled Cassandra's weak body. 

"Ohhh byy god.."

She gimmaced in the bathroom mirror, now splattered all over with yellowish-green droplets. She felt like she was on fire from a fever and so very chilled all at once. 

Because she had already used up all her PTO days just a few months ago when her whole family was sick, Cassandra had no choice but to go to work. 

"Ohb great, Ashley toob all the kleEEEESSSHHHOOOOO wib her to school" Cassandra grabbed a piece of paper towel as she slipped on her boots and headed to the bus stop. Today she would be one of the people she hated: sick and contagious in public.

Cassandra got on the bus and shuffled towards the back, sniffling constantly and trying to cough into her sleeve unsuccessfully. She was greeted with scowls of disgust from the fellow passengers as she took her seat.

"Ahh, ahhh, raaHHHESSCHHHOOO"

Cassandra was still using the poor excuse of a kleenex in the now soaked napkin that did little to nothing at stopping here contagious spray from going all around her. A younger girl sitting across from Cassandra almost went in a fetal position to try to distance herself."Ebscuse b'med, SNRGHHHH, do, you bappin to ha-Ahh, AHHHH, ESTTTTTTICHUUUUUUUUUUUU" 

Cassandra finished sneezing to look up and see the poor girl glistening in a cloud of her contagion mist. The sun beams hitting showing the spray particles floating all around. The the poor girl look mordified as she just sat there with her jam dropped in disgust, just as Cassandra let out another..right in her face.

5 hours ago, uncoveredcontagion said:

A nice start. Could be interesting to read more. Since you're new here, just a heads up: Make sure all the characters that sneeze are adults. I'm only telling you this since I noticed you've mentioned the main character's kids.