Sneeze Fetish Forum

Has something like this ever happened to you?

haymaker

Was down the pub tonight with friends. We were deep in a conversation. The place was crowded with a great vibe.

Suddenly, out of sight from our table, 4 colossal wet female sneezes, one on top of another. I somehow fought off an instinctive reaction to immediately launch myself through the crowds straight towards the source.

5 minutes went by before I could find an excuse to go over to that side of the bar. My eyes scanned every female for a possible suspect; a hand clutching a tissue, a red nose or the sound of a stuffy voice, but there were no clues.  It's left me with a nagging frustration that I will never to know the author of those beauties. 

Edited by haymaker

I’m on the main floor of the office I work at, and multiple times a week I hear colossal triple desperate male sneezes from the floor above me. 

Never have I been able to determine who the owner is! 

Here's an example from today: A few hours ago I heard about two or three strong female sneezes coming from somewhere outside. I walked to the window even though I knew there will be nothing to see and indeed there wasn't. The sneezes just sounded so great it was like an instinct.

It hasn’t happened to me in quite that way.

That said, I totally understand what you mean about the instinctive urge to seek out whoever is sneezing and move closer! When I worked in an office, it was like that sometimes, especially when I worked in an open-plan male-dominated environment. (FWIW, I’m a straight female, but like both male and female sneezes, I just find male ones much more attractive.)

But if I was in the same situation, I would absolutely be scanning every woman there to try and work out who it was.

Oh most definitely! A particular one is being in a supermarket and hearing a truly amazingly loud bout of sneezing from a nearby aisle but without being able to see the sneezer. By the time you've got to the next aisle they have always either gone or its impossible to identify who it was :lol: 

This has happened a few times, and like you, I fight the urge to find the source so that I don’t look like a weirdo despite the fact that nobody would probably notice lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 12:25 AM, ItchyNostrils said:

I’m on the main floor of the office I work at, and multiple times a week I hear colossal triple desperate male sneezes from the floor above me. 

Never have I been able to determine who the owner is! 

This happened to meee! For a year, never found out the truth.

On 11/9/2023 at 11:13 PM, haymaker said:

Was down the pub tonight with friends. We were deep in a conversation. The place was crowded with a great vibe.

Suddenly, out of sight from our table, 4 colossal wet female sneezes, one on top of another. I somehow fought off an instinctive reaction to immediately launch myself through the crowds straight towards the source.

5 minutes went by before I could find an excuse to go over to that side of the bar. My eyes scanned every female for a possible suspect; a hand clutching a tissue, a red nose or the sound of a stuffy voice, but there were no clues.  It's left me with a nagging frustration that I will never to know the author of those beauties. 

She might’ve gone to the toilet or went outside until the sneezes stopped 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 3:13 PM, haymaker said:

Something about the idea that sneezes have an "author" (well, outside of a sneeze fic) I find hilarious. The idea of a "sneeze owner" (see below) is rather comical as well ("I think I found your sneeze--are you the owner? Do you want it back?"), but not as much so as an author.

This is a delightful thread! For me I’m like “oh gosh that was such a private moment I should pretend nothing happened” if someone sneezes, BUT if we’re talking about a movie or TV show I’m like 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀😂😁