Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing so much right now

Trynasneeze

Like many others around I've been hit by a passing head cold.

It came on a couple days ago as just a sore throat and feeling generally run down. After trying to sleep it off for a couple days, instead of leaving it migrated up to my nose yesterday. 

I sneezed a fair few times (either into my hands or uncovered) and got a worse and worse sniffle as the day went on. 

When I woke up this morning my nose was blocked. And I mean blocked. And boy am I sneezy. 

Every five minutes another "HUUHHESHOO!!" will come crashing out of me into my waiting handkerchief. But my nose is not runny. I feel all day like I need to blow it and may occasionally benefit from it but I'm mostly just all stuffed up and not productive. Just sneezy and blocked, breathing through my mouth and feeling like I'm stuffed full of cotton wool

9 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

Every five minutes another "HUUHHESHOO!!" will come crashing out of me into my waiting handkerchief. But my nose is not runny. I feel all day like I need to blow it and may occasionally benefit from it but I'm mostly just all stuffed up and not productive. Just sneezy and blocked, breathing through my mouth and feeling like I'm stuffed full of cotton wool

Oh dear, hope you're not suffering too much!

I think I know what you mean, where you're congested but it's all swelling and nothing to blow out. I have to admit, I'd try anyway - I'm a pretty good blower, and if I blow hard and loud enough it's like I can force the passages open for a bit (probably not recommended though!)

Oh I hate that stuffy feeling when you're just unable to breath but nothing helps. Makes you feel soooo much sicker too I think? Like, even if that's the only symptom I always feel so horrible whenever that happens. Hope you get well soon!