Sneeze Fetish Forum

an allergy test and sneezy cuddles - a Tommy and I Story

AntheaHolmes

As always please bare with any mistakes grammatical or spelling wise. English is not my first language. I hope you like it. 

Autumn was characterized by wonderfully cozy days and evenings in front of the fireplace, the rustling of leaves and Tommy's allergic sneezing. Oh how I love his nose and his sneezing. So masculine, strong and absolutely erotic.

In the meantime, winter has spread its white coat of snow and mud and cold and I was finally able to persuade Tommy to go with me to an allergist and do a test. He did one when first came to London but that was like 5 years ago. His sister pushed him but he refused to go. However, I had to talk to him a lot because he can be so stubborn sometimes.

So on this rather cold December morning we made our way to the doctor. After the appointment we wanted to meet Poppy and try out a new café together. Tommy had given up drinking alcohol for me and that's how he discovered coffee and now he can't get enough.

I'm thinking about buying him a Nespresso machine as a little encouragement after the allergy test. This way we would always have delicious coffee in the morning and wouldn't always have to buy some to go, because somehow we haven't bought a coffee machine yet.

When we arrive at the doctor, we both take a seat and Tommy has to fill out a questionnaire. He doesn't seem enthusiastic and I gently place a hand on his thigh. "Oh Tommy, you can be proud of yourself, I'm proud and the doctor will help you. I'm sure of it." He just grumbles briefly and then continues filling out the questionnaire. 20 minutes later we are called into the treatment room.

Tommy would actually have to go alone, but we had already agreed when we made the appointment that I would come in with him. Tommy is nervous and tense, I can tell by his body language. The doctor is very nice. He explains to Tommy what is being done today and how the whole procedure works. First he looks at the questionnaire and writes down notes. Thomas sits on the chair and shakes his leg. He answers further questions from the doctor. He then frees his arm and the doctor performs a skin prick test. It quickly becomes clear that Tommy has a lot of allergies, but to be sure, the doctor will do another test.

He then sprays a nasal spray into Tommy's nose and within seconds I see his nose turn red, his eyes water and his breathing quicken. He rolls over and sneezes four times in quick succession. His sneezes aren't as loud as usual, but they sound ticklish and nasal. He apologizes and the doctor nods understandingly. "We still have two sprays, Mr O'Connor. You're welcome to blow your nose in between." I hand Tommy a handkerchief and he blows his red, allergic and slightly sore nose.

"Oh Helena, I don't know if I can do this. My nose itches and tickles so much." He seems tired and exhausted. His arm is still red and probably itches terribly. He wasn't allowed to take antihistamines yet. I kiss his cheek "You'll get a reward at home if you hold on now, I know it's hard, but it has to be done. It's about your health."

He nods and the doctor puts the second spray into Tommy's nose. Within seconds it twitches wildly and he sneezes loudly "HAAAAASHIEW! ASHEW, ASHEW, ASHEW, ASHEWASHEW, HEH-HEHASHEW! Oh my god, ihhhh-it's so ihhh-iHHHH-IHHHHHHTCHOO! IHHHTCHOO! HIhHH-HIHHH-HIHHHHHITCHOO! So itchy, I — HAAAAASHOO! HAAAAAAASHEW! HAH-HAAAh. HAAAAASHIEW! ASHEW, ASHEW, ASHEW, ASHEWASHEW, HEH-HEHASHEW! Oh my god ihhh-iHHHH-IHHHHHHTCHOO! IHHHTCHOO! HIhHH-HIHHH-HIHHHHHITCHOO! — HAAAAASHOO! HAAAAAAASHEW! HAH -HAAAhHaatschoo!" 

After what feels like an eternity and at least 60 sneezes from Tommy in the last 8 minutes after the doctor injected the second spray, Tommy's head is red, his eyes are watering so much that he can hardly see anything and his nose is just running with nasal discharge.

He's an allergic wreck, but he's never been more attractive to me. I find it incredibly difficult to hold myself back in the presence of the doctor. The doctor smiles encouragingly and hands Thomas another tissue. "Mr O'Connor, it's obvious that you are more allergic than I suspected and we should make a second appointment for the evaluation. Just so much, get some rest for today. I'll give you a strong antihistamine with and for today an asthma spray for emergencies if antihistamines are not enough."

Thomas stands up. He is tired and exhausted. I see it in his red and still watery eyes. I call Poppy outside and cancel the meeting. Tommy's health comes first. I drive us through the heavy traffic and while Tommy's nose is still tickling and tormenting him, I sigh with pleasure and rub his thigh.

"Oh Tommy, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well, but God, you're so sexy when you sneeze. I'm grateful you're in my life." he just smiles and blows his nose again. "I'll never go to that doctor again. That was torture." I giggle "Maybe I should be the only one torturing you and your nose like that." He chuckles for the first time today. I smile at him lovingly.

When we get home, I help him change while he sneezes every now and then. "Oh, damn it, I still — still haAHve to — hAh-HAAAACHOO! HAAACHOO! HAAAACHOO! EHHH-EHHHH-EHHHHSHOOO! EHSHOO, ESHOO, ESHOO, EHHHHHSHIEW! God, I am so sick of sneezing!"

In the bedroom I turn on the television, a documentary about right-wing extremism is playing and I am more than disgusted by their values and their willingness to use violence. Racism, anti-Semitism and anti-queer thoughts should be a thing of the past. However, more and more young people are joining this movement. It's sad and makes me angry. Tommy leans against me and changes the channel, he doesn't like it when I get so upset. A cooking show is now on.

In a nasal voice he says, "Let us cuddle up!"  he kisses me and strokes my head "I think I'm going to sneeze again." he says and breathes in quickly, his breath literally jumping, before he rushes forward again and sneezes harsh and wet several times.

"HaHh-HAHH-HAAAAAASCHOO! HAAAASCHOO! AhHh-AHHH-AHHHHHSCHOOOOOO! ASCHOO, ASCHOO, ASHEW, ASHEW, ASHEWASHEW HEH-HEHASHEW! EHSHOO! HEHHCHoO! EhHhh… ehHHH… EHHHHHHSHIEW! O-oh m-my g-god, I — I — HAAAAAAAASHEW! ASHEW! ETCHOO, ETCHOO, ETCHOO! EHH-EHHH-ETCHOOO! HaHh-HAHH-HAAAAAASCHOO! HAAAASCHOO! AhHh-AHHH-AHHHHHSCHOOOOOO! ASCHOO, ASCHOO, ASHEW, ASHEW, ASHEWASHEW HEH-HEHASHEW! EHSHOO! HEHHCHoO!EhHhh ... ehHHH... EHHHHHHHSHIEW! I — I HAAAAAAASHEW! ASHEW! ETCHOO, ETCHOO, ETCHOO! EHH-EHHH-ETCHOOO!"

I can't contain myself and moan loudly. I straddle his hips and kiss him passionately. His nose is now scarlet and snot runs down his chin. I take another tissue and wipe his nose and chin.

"Oh Tommy. My sneezing, sexy God" He grins and sneezes again rapidly, he's spraying my cleavage this time and I moan again. We spend the rest of the day in bed, cuddling and I'm completely love-struck with Tommy's allergic sneezing. The last thing I do before closing my eyes at night is ordering that Nespresso Machine as a gift for Tommy. He did so well with all that allergic sneezing today. With a smile on my face and my arm around him, I drift into a deep and happy sleep. 

Edited by AntheaHolmes
  • AntheaHolmes changed the title to an allergy test and sneezy cuddles - a Tommy and I Story

@AntheaHolmes Oooohh, another Tommy-and-Helena story! 🫠

Poor Tommy... But he got his reward. 😁 And I'm looking forward to his next visit to the doctor, since there is still one nasal spray to go, right? 👃

Keep up the great work!

1 hour ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Oooohh, another Tommy-and-Helena story! 🫠

Poor Tommy... But he got his reward. 😁 And I'm looking forward to his next visit to the doctor, since there is still one nasal spray to go, right? 👃

Keep up the great work!

Oh dear @kiku thank you so much! Means a lot to me. 

Yeah, there's another spray left and all the allergens to discover! 

I would love to have more sneezy allergies myself. I'm allergic to quite a bit but don't sneeze as much as I would like to.

2 hours ago, Catsgotyourtounge said:

This was magnificent! Would love if he wasn't back for the second test and maybe they got stuck!

I'm not sure how and when I will continue this little allergy test situation but thanks so much for reading my story.