Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs, F, sneezing in a mask

A4o

I'm a doctor in her early forties and I work every day with a N-95 mask on.  Today, for no apparent reason, my nose wouldn't leave me alone during an appointment and I sneezed four times in a 30 minutes period without an opportunity to change my mask or blow my nose.  I had snot running out of both nostrils and it was irritating my skin like crazy.  For some reason, the patient kept chatting even after we were done and just wouldn't leave to let me take care of all the mess.  The relief I felt when I finally had the chance to take of the mask was unbelievable!   There were a few stray sneezes over the rest of the day, but nothing as heavy.   I hope I'm not coming down with my husband's cold...

Love the Obs, that sounds there must have been a lot of mess.

Also, someone tell @Chanel_no5 about this quick. She's going to be all over this.

When you’re wearing a mask do you just freely sneeze into it or do you still “cover” with hands or elbow?

20 hours ago, ccv said:

@A4o Great obs! Thanks for sharing.

Do you ever pull your mask down to sneeze? Or you always sneeze into your mask?

No, I feel that would defeat the purpose of the mask.  I also admit that I kind of like the smell of my own sneezes...

20 hours ago, SkolVikes said:

When you’re wearing a mask do you just freely sneeze into it or do you still “cover” with hands or elbow?

I still cover with my elbow as a reflex, but I always feel silly afterwards 

1 hour ago, A4o said:

No, I feel that would defeat the purpose of the mask.  I also admit that I kind of like the smell of my own sneezes...

I've heard some people talk about the sneeze smell thing, but I've never experienced it and I'm actually kind of curious, what do does a sneeze smell like to you?

1 hour ago, Its All Sternutation said:

I've heard some people talk about the sneeze smell thing, but I've never experienced it and I'm actually kind of curious, what do does a sneeze smell like to you?

It's hard to explain,  but I think the closest thing I can liken the smell to is brine ?

1 hour ago, A4o said:

It's hard to explain,  but I think the closest thing I can liken the smell to is brine ?

Huh, interesting. Is it like a nice salty smell like the sea?

Btw, nice cute, messy, sneezy pic as your post signature 🤧

16 hours ago, A4o said:

I can relate to this. I too like smelling my own when I do it in a mask, or if i'm alone in my oom, when I sneeze into the open air. Theres are weird satisfaction to it, the smell itself is like very personal and intimate