Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your First Celebrity Crush

AntheaHolmes

I wanted to start this new, yet random topic. I just thought about my first celebrity crush and it's kinda embarrassing...well, not actually. Hahaha. I was a teen and very hormonal. 😜

It was Abby Wambach. She's an American Soccer/Football Player. I was 16 and she was mid 30-something... I believe! But I really liked to watch her play at the World Championship and she was so cool and all. 

Otherwise I have a kinda unhealthy "obsession" over British Actor Ben Whishaw. He's just my favourite and I almost watched every movie and series. It's not a real crush, more like a deep fascination and everytime I feel bad or sad, I just watch an Interview or a Movie with him and feel better! 

Let me know about your crush. 

I think the first celebrity that I realised I had a crush on at least, was Kate Mulgrew. 

7uzXE4h.gif

But the most likely actual first celebrity crush I had was probably Jennifer Rush, because when I was like 3 years old I, uh... used to kiss the album cover... :lol:  

clOsvDv.gif

2 hours ago, PapaBear70 said:

Well..... I'm certainly dating myself here, but... Probably Carrie Fisher Episode 4 Princess Leah GIF by Star Wars

Yeah. Carrie Fisher was so pretty and a very good actress. RIP. 

8 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I think the first celebrity that I realised I had a crush on at least, was Kate Mulgrew. 

7uzXE4h.gif

But the most likely actual first celebrity crush I had was probably Jennifer Rush, because when I was like 3 years old I, uh... used to kiss the album cover... :lol:  

clOsvDv.gif

Both amazing! Thanks so much for commenting. I really love your stories! 🌻

I do remember completely falling for Leo DiCaprio (or maybe it was more about Jack Dawson and less about Leo) the first time I saw Titanic when I was around 10 or 11. I also had a really early phase of being mesmerized by Keira Knightley when she did the Pirates movies. 

This is embarrassing but I clearly remember that mine were the female companions from Doctor Who. And by that I mean Four and Five.

On 11/26/2023 at 11:05 PM, webmeistro said:

This is embarrassing but I clearly remember that mine were the female companions from Doctor Who. And by that I mean Four and Five.

Oh I love Doctor Who. 

4 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

David Tennant and Peter Capaldi. 

My faves are Tennant, Smith, and Tom Baker. Capaldi is an incredible actor but the writing during his run was extremely blah.

Obviously Doctor Who wasn’t my first crush since I came to it late, but also a Tennant fan.  Be and Eccleston rotate between my faves depending on what my life is like.  

It's hard to pinpoint an exact first, but I know I was watching a lot of music videos when I started to get proper crushes (And noticed that both men and women made my heart go funny) and I was utterly transfixed by Marie Fredriksson from the band Roxette, the singer Alannah Myles, and Richard Marx all around the same time.

• 1 month later...

Lucy Liu after seeing her in Aly Mcbeal, but especially after Charlie's Angels

• 3 weeks later...

Harry Styles because he’s cute and he has wild hayfever ! He’s a sneezerrr!! Omg

He was not my first celebrity crush but I adore him: it's Colin Firth! He's just so handsome and an amazing actor. Sadly, I don't know anything about any allergies or so but I know that he speaks Italian and that's just so sexy in some way.