Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where do you sneeze?

Inducer

While searching YouTube videos, it seems that several people record sneeze content in their cars.  I was browsing a forum for another kink and one of the main themes was where they engaged in their activity.  So, it made me curious...

For those who actively try to sneeze, where is your favorite place?  Where is the most unique/strangest/most memorable place?

For those who don't induce,  is there a location where you've had a particularly memorable sneeze?

I don't really have a unique/memorable place. The only place I induce is at home in private or on occasion, in my vehicle. I've got an advantage of having extremely dark tinted windows, so I'm not seen 😉

2 minutes ago, PapaBear70 said:

I don't really have a unique/memorable place. The only place I induce is at home in private or on occasion, in my vehicle. I've got an advantage of having extremely dark tinted windows, so I'm not seen 😉

I've wondered about that too!  I can't really think of a place that I could park my car in my area that would be private enough to have those lengthy sneezing fits and not be seen.

6 minutes ago, Inducer said:

I've wondered about that too!  I can't really think of a place that I could park my car in my area that would be private enough to have those lengthy sneezing fits and not be seen.

Yes, I imagine it can be difficult to find the privacy. Even with dark windows, I still try to avoid areas where there's lots of people walking by. I'd be so embarrassed if I ever got noticed, lol

I'm actually preparing a "sneeze room" in my house. For real, in the cellar there's a room that hasn't been used for years and it became very dusty anyway and I use it now to use Chhinkni and also throw pepper and stuff around a bit, so it lands on the ground all the time I use it. And when I enter the room and don't lift my feet too much, it will lift up when walking into it and tickle my nose like crazy. Helps a lot when I go there to induce or use Chhinkni :D

18 minutes ago, Chhinkninducing said:

I'm actually preparing a "sneeze room" in my house. For real, in the cellar there's a room that hasn't been used for years and it became very dusty anyway and I use it now to use Chhinkni and also throw pepper and stuff around a bit, so it lands on the ground all the time I use it. And when I enter the room and don't lift my feet too much, it will lift up when walking into it and tickle my nose like crazy. Helps a lot when I go there to induce or use Chhinkni :D

this is by far the best thing ive seen all day 🤣

50 minutes ago, Chhinkninducing said:

What an incredibly fetishy idea. A sneeze room. Love this!

11 hours ago, Melody said:

this is by far the best thing ive seen all day 🤣

Aww hehe, glad to hear that my idea of the sneeze room brightened your day a little :)

16 hours ago, Chhinkninducing said:

Wow!  I've often thought having a room set up and dedicated for adult activities would be awesome, but this takes it to the next level!  Hoping to hear more about this special room! 

On 11/17/2023 at 1:17 PM, Inducer said:

Wow!  I've often thought having a room set up and dedicated for adult activities would be awesome, but this takes it to the next level!  Hoping to hear more about this special room! 

I was thinking about opening a whole thread about it, just wasn't sure if anyone would like to talk about it.^^ If you would like to, I will open it?! :)