Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tony Soprano Noseblow In Therapy Session (The Sopranos)

ghastlyfilters

ok.. so i had been rewatching the sopranos (again) and totally forgot about this scene between tony and dr. melfi.. 

tony’s having another therapy session, and he gets a little emotional this time. tears begin to form in his eyes, and his nose is running. so.. he pulls out a hanky, and gives it a good blow.. like a damn LOUD blow 😭

it honestly sounds pretty messy and wet in my opinion..

he whips out the hanky around about 2:59 

i immediately paused and thought “NAH HOW DID I FORGET THIS SCENE?” as there’s never been much talk of sneezing, noseblowing, allergies or colds in the sopranos. i don’t even think there’s a proper episode where one of main characters catches a cold. which is unfortunate..

plus, there’s actually no sopranos content on here. which took me by surprise, but i do in fact hope there is a few sopranos fans that are perhaps just staying quiet but truly love the show. i’d love to write some sneezy fics for it soon! 

characters such as bobby baccalieri, tony soprano, christopher moltisanti, silvio dante, paulie gualtieri, artie bucco, carmela soprano, phil leotardo and adriana la cerva all really stood out to me. so i would love to write for them!! and if anyone has any suggestions, let me know! :))

i think i would’ve done anything to see these characters come down with something, sneeze, yk where i’m coming from. hence the reason this was such a good find in a random episode. 

Thanks, I don’t think I’ve seen a short version of this clip before.

There’s at least a couple other noseblowing scenes. One is on YouTube under the name Columbus Day (I think) and one of the minor characters keeps blowing his nose.

And there’s another clip where Tony visits a guy in the hospital with broken arms(?) and the guy asks Tony to take a handkerchief and blow his nose for him - which Tony does very reluctantly. Someone might know the episode/clip.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 7:50 AM, allergyboy2001 said:

Thanks, I don’t think I’ve seen a short version of this clip before.

There’s at least a couple other noseblowing scenes. One is on YouTube under the name Columbus Day (I think) and one of the minor characters keeps blowing his nose.

And there’s another clip where Tony visits a guy in the hospital with broken arms(?) and the guy asks Tony to take a handkerchief and blow his nose for him - which Tony does very reluctantly. Someone might know the episode/clip.

yup, i know exactly what you’re talking about. i’m pretty sure it was beansie in the hospital after both him and richie aprile had an altercation. i also remember the scene you referenced in the columbus day episode. silvio actually tells the poor guy to stop blowing his nose because he wants to hear what bobby baccalieri is talking about whilst reading the newspaper to them all. it’s a shame we never got to see characters like bobby, silvio, christopher, tony or just any of them in general sneeze. would’ve been cold to get an episode where one of the main guys catches a cold. preferably bobby or tony.