Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose cleaning

Engmanny

Have become facinated by these ASMR nose cleaning clips on youtube

Have anyone seen this practice in their own respective countries. Seems like therapists paid to induce people. 

I really like those clips too. 😊 I don't think the therapists paid to induce their clients, though. In the clips I watched, it looked like the therapists were seriously and professionally doing their job of nose cleaning. (I don't know if the clip you posted above is among those I watched, I'll have to check it out!)
Aahhhhhh why can't I have a job like that... 🫠🫠😇🤩

Edit: Did you maybe mean to write "It looked like the therapists were paid to induce people"? In othe words, the clients paid the therapists to induce them? That might be possible... 🤔

Edited by kiku
14 minutes ago, kiku said:

I really like those clips too. 😊 I don't think the therapists paid to induce their clients, though. In the clips I watched, it looked like the therapists were seriously and professionally doing their job of nose cleaning. (I don't know if the clip you posted above is among those I watched, I'll have to check it out!)
Aahhhhhh why can't I have a job like that... 🫠🫠😇🤩

Edit: Did you maybe mean to write "It looked like the therapists were paid to induce people"? In othe words, the clients paid the therapists to induce them? That might be possible... 🤔

Hi Kiki

Your right they are genuinely trained to "clean" the nostrils, sneezing being the biproduct.. Why hasn't this caught on?