Sneeze Fetish Forum

caretaking obs!!! (f; f/f)

jem

Hello all! It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything, but I’ve got some cute caretaking obs that I thought I’d share

My girlfriend has been traveling for a few months and she came home to visit last week. I had the most terrible luck of getting a cold during the week she was here. Let me tell you, this was a hardcore cold. I may be exaggerating since I haven’t had a cold since 2019, but it laid me out. I had a headache, a super sore throat, bad congestion, and a cough. The cold crept up slowly, but I could feel it coming on 2 days before she came. 

It started with a headache one night. When I woke up the following day, I had a dry, sore throat. I texted and told her and she was sad that I was sick and insisted on making me soup (aww). 

I picked her up at the airport and brought her home. She made me tea and would routinely ask me if I was okay. She’d cutely pout whenever I’d cough or when she noticed I was stuffy. She’d hug me and run her hands through my hair. I don’t think we’ve ever cuddled so much haha. I didn’t want her to get sick, so we didn’t kiss. After a few days, we found it kind of silly not to kiss when we were cuddling and holding hands all day every day. I eventually gave in, still feeling bad about the possibility of her getting sick. 

On the second day, she made me the most delicious soup. I hadn’t been eating much since I didn’t really have an appetite and I couldn’t breathe through my nose, which made eating fairly difficult. 

On days 3-5, I was coughing less. At this stage of the cold, I got pretty sneezy. I was congested and had a noticeably nasal, raspy voice. She lowkey enjoyed my raspy voice LOL (which I teased her about). Now, on to the sneeze-specific obs 

First off, I’ve never sneezed in front of anyone. And I mean anyone. I have a very sturdy mental block, so I honestly didn’t think I’d ever have the courage to sneeze in front of her. Luckily, this cold didn’t give me much of a choice. I’ve never been a sneezy person; no allergies, hardly ever get sick, etc. So, this was almost a little exciting for me. 

Obs 1

We were in the car. I was driving when I felt a tickle pop up. As it usually would, it went away for a minute before sneaking back in. I switched the music to a louder song on the off chance that I did actually sneeze in front of her. My breath hitched and I quickly turned into my elbow, sneezing once. 

She said, “Oh, bless you!” She said it in the sweetest tone of voice. I about melted. 

I thanked her with a sigh, my heart fluttering. I truly couldn’t believe I sneezed in front of her. 

PS: I know she’s a blesser, so I’ve been looking forward to her blessing me since it’s a huge part of the fetish for me. This was also the first time I’ve been blessed, so it was a pretty big moment!!

Obs 2

I noticed that I was most stuffy in the morning and at night. So, we were in the kitchen making breakfast, her making eggs while I was brewing tea. I was sniffling a bit. When she heard me, she pouted her lip and rubbed my back, saying “poor baby.” **swoon**

She kissed my cheek before going back to cooking. I was finishing up the tea when I felt that familiar tickle in my nose. I sniffed a bit and turned around, taking a couple steps away from her. I lifted my shirt collar over my face and snapped forward. 

“Atchiew!” 

“Bless you, love,” she said, turning around and giving me a smile. 

“Thadk you,” I said, returning her smile. I shook my head a bit, surprised by the force of the sneeze. Again, my heart fluttered at her sweetness. 

Obs 3

We were laying on the couch. Since I was sick, she had been cuddling me much more than I’d been cuddling her. (I was getting the princess treatment hehe). I felt it was my turn to cuddle her, so she was laying on my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair, massaging her head. I was also rubbing her back when a sharp tickle burned in my sinuses. 

I said, “I need to- hehh sneeze..”

I didn’t wanna sneeze on her, so I twisted my upper body away from her, ducking my head into my elbow. She sat up sleepily. 

“Bless you,” she said preemptively. (PPS: whenever someone announces before sneezing, she always preemptively blesses. She's so cute)

My breath hitched. Just as quickly as the tickle came, it subsided. 

“Ahh, I lost it,” I said. “I’b sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, love,” she said. 

Just as she was about to lay down again, the tickle came back. Again, I twisted away and ducked into my elbow. 

“Hhtkxshh!” 

“Bless you!” 

“Thadk you, cutie.” 

Obs 4

We were in the kitchen making dinner. I was cooking at the stove and she was standing a couple steps behind me. I turned around to say something to her when her head bobbed down towards her chest. She stifled a nearly silent sneeze. 

Bless you,” I said. 

“Thanks,” she replied. 

AGAIN, my heart fluttered. We’ve been dating for 8 months and this is the first time I’ve seen her sneeze. It was the cutest, most adorable little sneeze. I love her so, so much. 

Obs 5 (no sneezing)

We woke up on the last morning of our trip. My sore throat was all but gone. Some congestion lingered, but I was feeling quite a bit better. We were cuddling (me the big spoon, her the little). I felt a tickle in my throat, so I quickly turned away. 

“No, don’t go,” she said, her tone of voice nearly breaking my heart. 

I coughed a couple times into my elbow, being ever-so heroic in shielding her. 

“Uh oh, the cough monster!” She said. 

I laughed. “The cough monster, huh?” 

“Yeah, that’s what I call it.”

I giggled before turning back to her, ambushing her with kisses on the head. She squealed with laughter. We proceeded to cuddle for the last few hours of the morning before I had to take her back to the airport. It sucked that I was sick while she was here, but I got to be absolutely spoiled with caretaking, which I did enjoy. She never got sick after the visit either, so her immune system must be pretty solid! There were a couple more instances of sneezing, but these were my favorite. I hope you enjoy!!

On 11/20/2023 at 10:02 PM, drsn said:

So cute! Thanks for sharing

Thank you!!

On 11/21/2023 at 11:22 AM, honkmaster said:

Great obs thanks for sharing. Just curious did you both need to blow your noses?

Thanks for reading! She never got sick, so it was just me blowing my nose!

On 11/22/2023 at 9:03 AM, Bondi said:

Bless you. Those were some cute obs. Thanks for sharing. Hope you're feeling better now. :)

I'm all better now, thank you! Thanks for reading :))

On 11/22/2023 at 11:27 PM, ID2006 said:

These were lovely.

Thank u :))

On 11/28/2023 at 5:20 PM, Vipiyoh said:

This is so sweet 😭

I got super lucky with her! Thank u for reading!