Sneeze Fetish Forum

Amazing race sneezes!

Imgonnasneeze

I don’t know if anyone here is watching the recent season of the amazing race but in the most recent episode (season 35 episode eight) there is a challenge where teams have to shove fluffy hay into a rack thing and multiple people mention their allergies are acting up from it. Most teams end up covered in the hay completely and it looks sooo itchy. The people that mention it are both males in their 20s or so. 

The first guy sneezes at least four times through the episode, two in one shot of them completing the challenge and one during their commentary about it later. They’re fairly harsh but not overly loud, and he’s clearly sort of embarrassed of them. I think then there’s a couple more later in the episode too. Great stuff though, and tons of sorrounding talk about it, sniffing, and he keeps wiping his nose. I don’t remember his name but it’s one of the bothers on the yellow team. 

The other one doesn't sneeze on camera but we get lots of shots of him sitting in the car afterwards covered in the hay. Then they have to stop to get some Benadryl out of the trunk for him and he talks about never having experienced allergies like this but that the hay everywhere was really getting to him. There might have been some coughing or something from him. This was the son of the red team with the deaf dad? (Sorry I can’t remember any names)

I can’t imagine having to deal with all that during a race but I sure liked it. It’s a great episode overall but I think the sneezing starts about halfway through. Definitely recomend a watch. I couldn’t find a link to the episode but the amazing race is on CBS. If anyone else saw it I would love to hear someone else’s viewpoint.

It was Greg or John that was sneezing. 

Corey needed a Benadryl but I thought it was because he was getting itchy hives rather than sneezing? 

4 hours ago, allergyboy2001 said:

It was Greg or John that was sneezing. 

Corey needed a Benadryl but I thought it was because he was getting itchy hives rather than sneezing? 

Ah you’re probably right. I might have been a little too eager and made that part up. One can pretend 😅 

On 11/22/2023 at 2:12 AM, Imgonnasneeze said:

Ah you’re probably right. I might have been a little too eager and made that part up. One can pretend 😅 

Of course! Feel free to dream! 😁😁

See if this works for you. The sneezing is about 1:15 or so - the bearded brother, I’m not sure his name because the show hasn’t done the greatest job of differentiating them. 

• 3 weeks later...