Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pregnant lady sneezes

Double G

Another obs from the train - at the station this time.

A woman was waiting on the same platform as me, dark brown hair, pretty, quite petite - and *very* pregnant. She was with her friend, and they were talking - I was reading, not paying attention, until I heard “I’m going to sneeze, I think…” and I looked up just in time to see her nostrils flare. She put out a hand to brace her bump, but she had a bag in the other hand, so the sneeze was uncovered - “Aaatschiew!!” 
It was pretty strong, and sounded very itchy. 

She apologised to her friend, and dug a tissue out of her coat pocket. Her friend blessed her and they carried on talking, until she said “Hang on…” and hitched a couple of times. This time the friend quickly took the bag, so the woman could brace her bump and sneeze into the tissue at the same time - so this time it was like “Haaatschh! Huh…haaatschhh!”

Her friend blessed her again, and the woman said that she’d been sneezing a lot more than usual during her pregnancy. 

She sneezed a couple more times before my train came, and I left with much regret! 

There is something very sexy about her holding up her bump during her sneezes specially if they were violent. Also her friend rushing to get the bag out of the way during the build up is gorgeous 😍.

And on a more story fantasy crazy like level... Being a conscious baby and getting to feel your soon to be mom's heavy build ups and sneezes from her womb and shake with them...

Let's say this obs works on so many levels to me. Thank you 🙂

I love that the first sneeze was uncovered because she needed to hold her bump.  If only her friend hadn’t grabbed the bag, the others would have probably been uncovered also 🥹

Given that allergies and other things get bigger with pregnancy can you imagine what would happen if you were in that situation 🤣🙈🙏

On another note I was wondering if you’d had any thoughts on potentially doing an only fans or something similar? 100% understand if not. Why am I writing this in such corporate language 🤣 bless you, as always. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 6:42 PM, Lookatthelight said:

Given that allergies and other things get bigger with pregnancy can you imagine what would happen if you were in that situation 🤣🙈🙏

On another note I was wondering if you’d had any thoughts on potentially doing an only fans or something similar? 100% understand if not. Why am I writing this in such corporate language 🤣 bless you, as always. 

Oh my goodness! I would never stop sneezing! 
I’m still not sure about putting wavs/ videos anywhere, but I’ll let you guys know if I do.