Sneeze Fetish Forum

"I Don't Feel Good"

sickfic_lover

Alright, so, while I continue working on a second chapter of my fic Not As Cold As She Acts, I thought I'd write a one-shot for Thanksgiving. I'm sorry if it's like really bad lol, I kinda wrote it in a few chopped-up hours. Also, there's a decent amount of mess with about every sneeze, so if that's not for you, beware. And Dani is big on nicknames so don't question it. Okay, that's all for my TedTalk folks.

Making her way from the elevator to her girlfriend's apartment was a challenge for Isabel. Her head was swimming and her body ached. It felt like she'd just been hit by a truck. Which, ironically, she almost was five minutes prior when she ran a red light -which she never does- and narrowly avoided causing or getting into an accident. The lights just seemed to blur and everything was in either slow or fast motion. It was hard to keep up.

She leaned her head against the cool interior of the metal box. Not too much longer, she thought, dreaming of Dani's strong arms snaked around her. Izzy brought the crook of her elbow to her mouth and coughed violently. It was a persistent cough that didn't do much except rattle her chest and leave her dizzy. She didn't feel well. Dani would know what to do, though. She always did. The only thing that gave Izzy the will to stumble down the hall to room 214, in fact, was knowing her girlfriend would be waiting for her.

Dani was on her couch watching the news. It was something about Trump and Biden and she rolled her eyes. In her opinion, the world had bigger problems (like rape and people getting shot over candy bars) than these two clowns. Her stomach growled. Izzy was supposed to bring dinner over tonight. That would be nice.

She switched off the television. Her girlfriend would be home soon. Izzy, and Dani didn't know why, hated the news. She was afraid of it or something. Which, was dumb, Dani figured, since you should know what's going on in the world. The door knob shook and Dani looked up. Food. And Izzy. But food. Isabel walked in empty-handed. In other words, no food. Had she really forgotten?

Dani hadn't eaten since coffee at 6 a.m. and she was a little pissed that she rescheduled a meeting to hang out with her girlfriend if she was going to starve. Of course, they could order something, but that wasn't the point. Izzy had canceled two dates, was late to three, and refused to go out tonight, insisting they stayed inside, in the past month and a half. Maybe forgetting the food was a sign that she wanted to break up.

Dani overlooked a lot, tried to be considerate. And Izzy was literally the sweetest human being on the face of the earth. But she had been hurt before by her last partner and she wasn't sure if she could handle getting hurt again. Izzy looked at her and smiled weakly. "Hey, baby," her voice cracked. Dani got up quickly. "Hi, honey. You alright?" The shorter girl shook her head and buried her face in Dani's shoulder.

"I don't feel good, D."

Dani wrapped her arms around her and rubbed slow, smooth circles into her back.

"Oh baby," she cooed sympathetically.

She felt like such an asshole for thinking Izzy was doing these things on purpose. Of course, she was sick. The Latina always had a reason for being late, or canceling, or begging to stay in (valid reasons at that). She worked late, inconsistent hours constantly and she had the shittiest immune system in the world. She loved Dani, and she said it a lot. Izzy wasn't like her last girlfriend. She was so much better.

The gentle rain of tears suddenly ceased as Izzy gasped sharply. Dani hugged her tighter.

"It's alright, cupcake. I got you."

But Izzy shoved her away.

"Hurr'pTSHieww!" she sneezed wetly without covering her mouth.

Which was very unusual for her.

Spray hit Dani's wooden coffee table and a string of snot shot out of her nose. Izzy sniffed it up quickly, redness rising to her fever-flushed cheeks. "Oh, sweetheart," Dani murmured, pulling her back in. "You really aren't feeling well, huh?" She sniffled. "Do." The taller of the two chuckled at her girlfriend's clear congestion.

"Let's go take your temperature."

She sat Izzy on the couch and went to grab the thermometer. Izzy looked around her other half's apartment. It was cozy here. This was home. Dani came out from the bathroom with the thermometer and turned to her. "Open up, beautiful," she said. Izzy blushed at the name. "Dod't wadt to." Dani put her hands on her hips. "If you're gonna be difficult, I'll shove it up your ass."

Isabel busted out laughing. "What?" she screamed. Dani started laughing too. "I don't know! Like baby style or whatever!" Izzy brought her knees to her chest and rolled over. "Holy shit, D," she breathed and opened her mouth. "Alright, hurry up and do it. I can't breathe through my nose."

Dani gave a sympathetic pout and placed the device in her lover's mouth. It didn't take long for a beep. "102.6," she read. "That's a fever, pipsqueak." Izzy frowned before coughing openly. She was usually very big on covering so her lack of it worried Dani even more.

"You wanna go lie down?" she asked.

Izzy shook her head.

"Can we stay out here for a little?"

"Of course, love. I'll go grab a blanket."

---------------------------------

Izzy lay with her head on her girlfriend's lap and her ear against her stomach. She giggled at the gurgling noises. "What's so funny down there?" Dani asked. "Nothing," Izzy mumbled. "Your stomach's just really angry. It's growling at me." Dani laughed. "Sorry, babe. I haven't eaten today." Izzy frowned and sat up.

"What? Why not?"

Dani shrugged.

"Wasn't hungry," she lied.

"Baby, you have to eat."

The brunette smiled at her woman's concern.

Izzy, still frowning, gave a gasp. Dani thought she might sneeze again but instead, "Oh my god, baby! I'm so sorry! I forgot dinner," the smaller one exclaimed. Dani hoped she wouldn't remember that. She didn't want her to feel worse than she already did. "It's okay, Iz." "No, it's not!" Dani sighed. "Honey-" "I'm literally the worst girlfriend ever," Izzy said, tears welling in her glassy eyes.

"Hey, don't say that," the taller girl scolded. "You're the best girlfriend." But Izzy shook her head.

"No. I've been horrible lately. And I promised that I'd bring over dinner tonight and all I've done is cough and sneeze and been gross!"

"You're not gross..."

"I'm sorry, Dani," she whispered, crawling into her lap.

"Don't be. Things happen," the other whispered back and kissed her head.

"You must think I hate you."

Dani shook her head, curls falling everywhere. It was mesmerizing.

"Nope. I think you're busy and sick. Maybe even sick because you're always so busy."

Izzy sighed.

"How about soup? I have chicken noodle in the cabinet," Dani suggested.

"You're so good to me," Izzy said. Dani cupped her cheek. "Only because you're so good to me." She leaned down to kiss her but Izzy pulled back. "Wait. I might get you sick." Dani rolled her eyes affectionately.

"I don't care."

And then she kissed her. Softly at first, then harsher. "I love you," she whispered. Izzy repeated her and deepened the kiss, causing her breath to catch. Dani, occupied by the heat between her legs, didn't notice her partner's flaring nostrils and wrote off her desperate hitches as ones of pleasure. Izzy's breasts pushed against Dani's.

"Hehh..."

"Somebody's excited," Dani noted huskily. "Da... Dani... I... I have to ahh... Snee-!" Izzy tried to pull away but Dani bit her lip, nearly drawing blood. It sent an electric jolt through her body. "Fuck, Izzy," she murmured, hands slipping up her shirt and brushing her caramel skin.

"Hihh... D... Wahh... Ahh... aaHh-!"

She couldn't get away in enough time. Izzy's jaw went slack, her swollen nostrils in a constant flare, and her breasts expanded to her shirt's limit.

"Aah'tiCHIEWWww!

Hnng'tchii!

ATchhieww!"

She exploded, letting spit and snot attack her girlfriend's face.

Dani was speechless. The display by all means was repulsive. And if it were anybody else, Dani would have found it repulsive. In fact, if she wasn't aware of how sick Izzy was, then she would've pushed her off her lap and berated her for being so disgusting. But Izzy was sick and she was definitely not feeling like herself. So Dani sucked it up.

"Bless you."

Izzy didn't respond. She sat there with her eyes closed before they squeezed shut even tighter and she aimed her head toward both their laps.

"Hup'tshieww!"

"Ugh... 'scuse me."

The Latina sniffed thickly and gave a dazed blink.

"Bless you, honey," Dani said, starting to wipe the spray off her face. Izzy looked horrified.

"Oh my god, Dani! I'm so, so, so sorry! I tried to turn away but- Shit, I'm really sorry. That's so gross." Dani didn't say anything. She didn't wanna come off as annoyed. Izzy's bottom lip trembled.

"I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, you said that already. It's fine, Iz," Dani grumbled.

She wasn't really that upset but she was tired and hangry and she didn't want her first meal today to be snot. Izzy slid off her lap, trying not to cry.

"I shouldn't have come over if I knew I was sick. That was really inconsiderate of me. And you have that really big meeting coming up. I- I should go."

She got off the couch and grabbed her purse.

It was stupid of her to think Dani would wanna take care of her.

"Wait," Dani said and got up after her. "Where the hell do you think you're going, pipsqueak?" Izzy played with her hands. She hated that nickname.

"I just thought that you... that you wouldn't want me to be around you after that. I'm disgusting."

Dani's heart broke hearing that. Of course, she wanted her around. Izzy was the best thing that ever happened to her.

Sure the sneezing was a little distasteful but it wasn't like she did it on purpose.

"First off, you're not disgusting. You're fucking beautiful and don't make me tell you again. And also, you can't help it. You're sick. Baby, I'm sorry for being such an asshole. I'm not mad, I promise. I just wish I could make you feel better," Dani explained softly. "You don't hate me?" Izzy whimpered.

Dani folded her in her arms.

"I couldn't if I tried."

Izzy smiled.

"Let's get something in your stomach so I can give you some medicine. How's that sound, cupcake?" The shorter of the two responded with an itchy sneeze, contained in the crook of her elbow. "I'm gonna take that as, 'Sounds wonderful' instead of 'Achoo'," Dani said, chuckling. 

"I love you, D," Izzy blurted out.

Dani smiled and kissed her flushed cheek. She really did know what to do.

"Love you more, pipsqueak."