Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lets hear some love for tissues!

The Brit who says Achoo!

I like handkerchiefs as much as the next man but does anyone else share my passion for tissues? Don't get me wrong handkerchiefs have their place but I prefer tissues. There's just something about how they get 'used up' by a sneezing fit or a snotty nose blow that really pushes the right buttons. Anyone else feel the same way?

AMEN, my dude.  I feel like they are so underappreciated around here.  And the sight of a small bin being slowly filled up with used tissues, as a testament to how bad a cold is? That's always been a personal favourite.

Or using one that's past it's point of usefulness because they are running low on supply but getting more is not an option at that point in time.

Or. OR. Someone who is stocking up on boxes because they need them so bad, but taking the time to choose a box design that fits their personal taste.

Tissues rock.

I prefer tissues a lot over handkerchiefs. Maybe they aren't really a thing where I live in general, I very rarely see people use them and do not have any relationship to them whatsoever. And I also like the idea of them being used up, just like you say @SleepingPhlox. The pile of used up tissues growing?? YES PLEASE 

On 11/26/2023 at 12:30 AM, sneezysunshine said:

I prefer tissues a lot over handkerchiefs. Maybe they aren't really a thing where I live in general, I very rarely see people use them and do not have any relationship to them whatsoever. And I also like the idea of them being used up, just like you say @SleepingPhlox. The pile of used up tissues growing?? YES PLEASE 

So with you preferring tissues over handkerchiefs alot, I take it you're a tissue user then? Also do you pile your tissues up when you have a cold?